Duff & Phelps

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

Associate
London, England

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Duff & Phelps in August 2010.

Interview Details Initial interview was with a director and VP. very friendly and professional approach. Not many technical questions and No B.S qns relating to personality and stuff. They asked me qns about the projects I was involved in. Second interview consisted of a lunch with a director and a VP. Asked me about my career ambitions and goals.

Interview Question – Why do you want to move?   Answer Question

Valuation Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Duff & Phelps.

Interview Details I was called for a phone interview and asked a few behavioral questions, but most of the questions were fairly simple technical/ conceptual questions.

Interview Question – Describing Fundamental analysis, market analysis, how to get FCF and what is CAPM.   Answer Question

Valuation Analyst Interview

Interviewed at Duff & Phelps

Interview Details It took them a very long time to initiate the phone interview. The interviewer seemed bored when he interviewed me, and the so-called "technical questions" were quite silly.

Interview Question – What is an example of a time when you had trouble working in a team?   Answer Question

Real Estate Analyst Interview

Real Estate Analyst

Interview Details Phone Interview and then office interview

Interview Question – resume and behavioral questions   Answer Question

Dispute Consulting Analyst Interview

Dispute Consulting Analyst
Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Duff & Phelps in December 2011.

Interview Details Starts out with a phone interview; pretty simple questions, just getting to know you. Then a 4 round 30 minute each in-office interview. Each interviewer asked you some finance-based and behavior-based questions and then allowed you to answer questions of your own. They asked questions about your resume as well.

Interview Question – If company expected that they were going to grow at 5% over the next five years; what ways could you approve or disprove their forecast?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered and I accepted

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Duff & Phelps

Interview Details The manager did screen interview and they dont do sponsorship. The interview was pretty casual, and HR is pretty nice.

Transfer Pricing Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Duff & Phelps.

Interview Details First contacted them through career fair and applied online. Had a first round interview on campus and the second round interview was at their office. Finally, I received phone calls throughout the process.

Interview Question – I had a group business case question with other potential candidates. It involved working closely with other candidates at first, and then a written portion. Besides that, very behavioral interview questions because nobody expects undergraduate students to be fluent in this field.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They would have been an excellent company to work for. I simply received a slightly better offer elsewhere.

Valuation Advisory Analyst Interview

Valuation Advisory Analyst

Interviewed at Duff & Phelps

Interview Details it was a phone interview. The person was really really nice. both behaviour and technical, very luckly, got to second round.

Interview Question – many questions regarding behaviour, you need examples for each one.   Answer Question

Dispute Consultant Interview

Dispute Consultant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Duff & Phelps.

Interview Details Applied through campus recruiting, and received an email to schedule an on-campus interview. Met with a VP of Dispute Consulting and was asked questions both behavioral based and technical. I suggest knowing how to assess a stock and how you would go about investing in the right one. Be personable and expect to dig deep into your answers.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?
What was the worst presentation you ever gave?
A time you failed?
  Answer Question

Dispute Consulting Analyst Interview

Dispute Consulting Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Duff & Phelps in October 2013.

Interview Details Applied through University website. First round of interviews was mostly behavioral questions. Second round consisted of 4-5 in-office interviews. The company took recruits out to dinner the night before interviews. Second round was mostly behavioral but there were a few technical questions

Interview Question – What valuation method would you use to value a company/asset?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Duff & Phelps

Worked for Duff & Phelps? Contribute to the Community!

Duff & Phelps Videos

Duff & Phelps – Why Work for Us?

Sound decisions start with Duff & Phelps Here at Duff & Phelps, we know what it takes to power sound decisions: collaboration, expert training and insight. But ultimately, it all comes down to the human element: our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Duff & Phelps interview questions and advice. All 59 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Duff & Phelps employees and interview candidates.