Dun & Bradstreet Interview Questions

Updated 11 Apr 2015

2.8

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

Initial phone interview with an internal recruiter, went well and basic sales questions. Recruiter moved me forward and was supportive throughout the process. Called back for interview in the office. Initial impression was good, seeing large open floor with casually dressed employees. Led to a room to meet with one of the Sales Managers. They gave a brief overview of the position, it was a little rushed. Then left me in the room with a phone for a mock call. Phone rings and I am instantly aking questions and trying to demonstrate knowledge of their preferred approach. Call goes through entire process (with a product overview for reference) and most importantly, asking for the sale and closing. Followed by high level feedback on my style, communication skills and approach. Told they would be in touch and received a call back within the week with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Director of NCA conducted the mock call, the pressure was on immediately and they played a "pleasant but tough" customer, throwing a few curveballs with objections and pushback on price.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Base is set offer, very little room for negotiations. All opportunity for earnings is based on sales performance. Must hit quota and over achieve for bonus potential.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

One phone interview from a corporate recruiter. Then a 3 person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Flat offer that was above my salary expectation.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

phone interview took 5 minutes, basic questions such as what your best attrubute, where you go to school

Predictive Modeler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ (US)).

Interview

2 rounds of phone interview, 1 hour presentation, 5 face to face interview

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied on campus. First round was a short phone interview. Basic personality questions. Made it to the super day. 3 half hour interviews with managers. More personality questions with some technical stuff (statistical background etc). Easy process all in all

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dun & Bradstreet.

Interview

The worst experience I had with the interviewer. He could not speak proper English but was trying to dominate. Asked some what is this questions.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

multiple people interview ..common interview nothing to highlight

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Senior Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Recruiter Interview; Phone Interview with Hiring Manager; 1:1 Interview with Hiring Manager and Presentation to Hiring Mgr three AVPs or VP in region.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was better than I was making so no negotiation took place

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dun & Bradstreet (Short Hills, NJ (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Had an initial phone screen and was moved along in the process based on my background. Scheduled an in person interview with three senior managers in Short Hills, NJ.

The entire in person interview process was laborious and interviewers seemed totally indifferent and uninterested - almost as if they had already hired another individual and were just going through the motions. It was by far the worst interviewing experience of my career. I even probed the usual questions: what would be your best candidate, what personality types fit in, how do you know you've hired the right person, etc. Nothing - monotoned interviewers. I left knowing that I didn't get the position and was utterly relieved when I got the rejection notice the next day. C'mon team: let's be professional;

Analyst Internship Interview

Interview

Phone interview with typical screening questions.