DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated 15 Apr 2015
Updated 15 Apr 2015

2.4

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interviews depend on the job and department.

Interview Questions

• Had to try to understand the foreign user's perspective   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiations

General Labor/Warehouseman Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DynCorp International (Nairobi (Kenya)) in May 2014.

Interview

the interview was well, i like it, it has motivation towards application of jobs.moreso the question was almost the same.the interview was also abit challenging but all i go throug.thanks for the time they take over me.

Interview Questions

• the rage of salary.would i be able to ask about the salary?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there is no negotiation at all, i would to ask them to be volunteer

Pricing Analyst, Principal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International (McLean, VA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was handled by corporate human resources. I was contacted by human resources following my submitting my resume and an initial phone screen was conducted. Following another subsequent phone call, an interview was scheduled with the hiring manager and the director. The interview was professional and the interviewers seemed to have no pre-conceived notions. Although it was said that another interview might be necessary, the job was offered within several days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary basing my claims on experience and market.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was great

Munitions Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

The interview was over the phone. The interviewer was very courteous and professional and did not make me feel intimidated. The hiring process was pretty smooth. The HR reps were extremely helpful. I was surprised at how quickly they responded to my emails. They were even answering emails on weekends and evenings. I would like to note that the reason my hiring process took so long was because it was overseas and my security clearance and visa application ran into a few bumps, but it was all worked out.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions were the hardest, since I had been out of my field for 5 years. But I did a pretty good job at selling myself.   Answer Question

Airfield Operations Supervisor Interview

Interview

one interview and i was hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DynCorp International (Kabul (Afghanistan)).

Interview

easy process , telephonic interview was there , positive experience , which was a 3 month process .
    interview was easy with simple questions .

Protective Security Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

Take PT test, interview with a doctor, get physicals.

CAAT Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in January 2014.

Interview

Process went well; quite professional. An individual being processed for deployment was injured and he recommended me to replace him because the position was critical and needed to be filled immediately

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase; I received an offer and I accepted it.

Aircraft Mechanic III Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

Hiring process was very long. Emails and faxes for about 3 weeks. Many forms to fill and submit. HR was extremely helpful and patient. Recieved a warm welcome when hired. They make you feel wanted. The interview was quick and to the point. They knew what you were talking about and if you knew anything about the job you was applying for. Interviewer was very knowledgable.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Been doing this job for many years. Very confident in my abilities.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation