DynCorp International

Updated 8 Feb 2015
Updated 8 Feb 2015

2.4

DFAC Manager Interview

It was no interview. Just went off your resume and im glad my interview skills suck

Interview Questions
    • There nothing difficult or unexpected they told us from the very begining that the living conditions would be hard so no supprise to me at all   Answer Question

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salalah (Oman)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salalah (Oman)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DynCorp International.

Mostly they were detail oriented questions like, "What is DHCP," or "What does DNS stand for?" Nothing too hard--I already met the hiring manager a year prior, so he knew my qualifications.

Take it or leave it, so I took it.

Aircraft Technical Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at DynCorp International in March 2013.

Very few questions were asked. A detailed review of my application was made, my references were contacted and I was offered the position. The process after the interview was hectic and rushed. Less than a week was given to go through medical and dental appointments. A minimum equipment list was given in the last couple days that included over $2000 worth of tools that needed to be shipped at my expense (reimbursable).

Interview Questions
    • Can you be ready to go to Afghanistan this weekend?   View Answer
    No negotiation. All benefits were set.

Senior Advisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International.

Selected my resume, called me, and the rest was waiting for HR

Interview Questions
    None. They gave me the salary and benefits right up front.

COMBS Quality Assurance Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, MS (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, MS (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in January 2013.

The interview consisted of two PMO employees and once started, it lasted about 20 minutes. The two asked questions about my prior experience and asked if this job was still something I would be interested in towards the end. Nothing out of the ordinary, usual HR questions about working with others and what would you do questions.

Interview Questions
    • I was taken to the shop and asked on the spot what I would change. QEC and GSE shop which is also where my desk is located.   Answer Question
    Union job, so there was nothing that could be negotiated except for relocation reimbursement.

Program Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in November 2012.

Quiz you based on everything from Google, including wrong answers.

Contract Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at DynCorp International.

They outsourced unskilled hiring company that makes it difficult to place qualified experience overseas contractors. A person can have 4 years experience and they tell them they are not qualified for the position.

No negotiation at all.

Contracts Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interviewed with 5 people, separatel!

Interview Questions
    • Explain any recent experience in handling Disputes and Claims? At the Prime or Supplier level. How did you establish a position and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Plumber Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DynCorp International in October 2012.

at first a lot of paperwork going to doctors getting your background checked every thing was on a time limit they fly you down to ft worth very nice plac to stay they pay for your food you process at the hotel doctors etc. then you fly out going to Dubai until they fly you down to Afghanistan it was a short week with everything being done in a short time frame

Interview Questions
    • food was not good in Dubai so go out to eat every time you have a chance   Answer Question

Force Generation & Integration Adviser to the Afghan National Police Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

I applied online – interviewed at DynCorp International in October 2012.

No interview. Applied for the position on the company web site. In processing was conducted via email: Medical Records, Security Clearance, Passport Copy, Direct Deposit, Flight Tickets.

No negotiation.