Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Customer Advisor Interview
I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EE.
I began by applying online. I had to enter my details, submit my CV, all the usual things. Then they invited me (by email) the next day to do a personality test to see whether I would suit the role. It was the normal questions for anyone applying for a customer service type job. Within 24 hours they called me to arrange a phone interview for the next day. The phone interview included questions like:
When are you available for work (I'm at college)
Why do you want to work for EE?
What makes you suitable for EE?
Then I was invited in that same call for a face to face interview. It was quite informal and I suppose was the standard routine for an interview, other than the fact that I had to complete a sales pitch. After each question I was asked to give an example of a time I did something, e.g. Can you give an example of a time that you had to gain somebody's trust from them?
- Can you give an example of a time you had to gain somebody's trust from them? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for EE
3 people found this helpful
Customer Advisor InterviewApplication Details
I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at EE in March 2012.Interview Details
The whole process consisted of:
1) Submitting an application;
2) Online personality test;
3) Online skills test;
4) Phone interview;
5) Face to face interview which consisted of: 5 min presentation of myself that I had to prepare in advance; role play exercise; case study.
I would call the whole experience quite enjoyable. It took about a month from the moment of submitting my application to receiving an offer.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
- What is the main thing that gets you out of bed each morning? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at EE
- Sales Advisor (5)
- Customer Service (3)
- Customer Advisor (2)
- Manager (1)
- Graduate Scheme (1)
- Business Markets Manager (1)
- Retail Advisor (1)
- Vendor Analyst (1)
- Broadband Intelligence Manager (1)
- Customer Service Assistant (1)
- Developer (1)
- Test Analyst (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Store Manager (1)
- Planning Manager (1)