EE Customer Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2014
Updated Aug 22, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EE.

I began by applying online. I had to enter my details, submit my CV, all the usual things. Then they invited me (by email) the next day to do a personality test to see whether I would suit the role. It was the normal questions for anyone applying for a customer service type job. Within 24 hours they called me to arrange a phone interview for the next day. The phone interview included questions like:
When are you available for work (I'm at college)
Why do you want to work for EE?
What makes you suitable for EE?
Then I was invited in that same call for a face to face interview. It was quite informal and I suppose was the standard routine for an interview, other than the fact that I had to complete a sales pitch. After each question I was asked to give an example of a time I did something, e.g. Can you give an example of a time that you had to gain somebody's trust from them?

Interview Questions
  • Can you give an example of a time you had to gain somebody's trust from them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EE

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Royal Leamington Spa, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Leamington Spa, England

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at EE in March 2012.

The whole process consisted of:

1) Submitting an application;
    2) Online personality test;
    3) Online skills test;
    4) Phone interview;
    5) Face to face interview which consisted of: 5 min presentation of myself that I had to prepare in advance; role play exercise; case study.

I would call the whole experience quite enjoyable. It took about a month from the moment of submitting my application to receiving an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What is the main thing that gets you out of bed each morning?   Answer Question

Worked for EE? Contribute to the Community!