EY

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

London, England

I applied online and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details Online Application
Psychometric Testing (Saville Row)
First Interview
AC and Partner Interview (same day)

Interview Question – If you entered into a room full of people with different interests, what would you do?   Answer Question

Ithaca, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in November 2013.

Interview Details The interviewer asked me a lot questions about actuary, how much do I know about it. She seldom saw my resume.

Interview Question – How do you choose your major?   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details I submitted my resume and transcript through on-campus system and got the opportunity of first round on-campus interview. The interviewer asked questions about my past internship experiences and it was more casual than other interviews I had with other companies. Several weeks later I got the second on-site interview in Chicago, and people there were really nice.

Interview Question – They did not ask really tricky questions.   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in May 2012.

Interview Details Since this was for a co-op position, all the resumes were filtered and selected through the school's application process but we were required to apply online. Interview questions were very standard, they also asks a few technical questions (on probability) and your interest in the P&C actuarial field.

Interview Question – What do you think of the prospects of pursuing a field in the property and casualty actuarial field?   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Actuarial Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at EY in May 2010.

Interview Details I was busy with uni assignment and lack of preparation on those Psychmetric test
On the interview day, my impression about EY is not vy great either.
Employee seems a bit unprofessional and chat with each about non-job related topic.
I failed the tests...which under my expectation...
My advice to graduate job hunter is that....practica as much as possible...even you dont get the job....at least you learned sth

Interview Question – What is the biggest challenge you've met   View Answer

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY in October 2010.

Interview Details Good opportunity for an entry level position. The interview was consist of a good mix of both technical content and character content. The behavioral questions were tricky. The interviewers were nice. They were looking for someone with advanced VBA programming skills and good work ethics.

Interview Question – What would you do if you accidentally sent a client's confidential information to another client?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at EY

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY Actuarial Analyst interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by EY employees and interview candidates.