EY Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online – interviewed at EY (London, England).

Interview

Online Application
Psychometric Testing (Saville Row)
First Interview
AC and Partner Interview (same day)

Interview Questions

• If you entered into a room full of people with different interests, what would you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at EY.

Interview

I submitted my resume and transcript through on-campus system and got the opportunity of first round on-campus interview. The interviewer asked questions about my past internship experiences and it was more casual than other interviews I had with other companies. Several weeks later I got the second on-site interview in Chicago, and people there were really nice.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY (Ithaca, NY (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

The interviewer asked me a lot questions about actuary, how much do I know about it. She seldom saw my resume.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in May 2012.

Interview

Since this was for a co-op position, all the resumes were filtered and selected through the school's application process but we were required to apply online. Interview questions were very standard, they also asks a few technical questions (on probability) and your interest in the P&C actuarial field.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of the prospects of pursuing a field in the property and casualty actuarial field?   1 Answer

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2010.

Interview

Good opportunity for an entry level position. The interview was consist of a good mix of both technical content and character content. The behavioral questions were tricky. The interviewers were nice. They were looking for someone with advanced VBA programming skills and good work ethics.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you accidentally sent a client's confidential information to another client?   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at EY in May 2010.

Interview

I was busy with uni assignment and lack of preparation on those Psychmetric test
    On the interview day, my impression about EY is not vy great either.
    Employee seems a bit unprofessional and chat with each about non-job related topic.
    I failed the tests...which under my expectation...
    My advice to graduate job hunter is that....practica as much as possible...even you dont get the job....at least you learned sth

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you've met   1 Answer