EY Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 12 Feb 2015

3.5

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

Interview

I got my interview at campus. The process went on in a rather weird way. Since this was the first round. I expected that it would involve a lot of behavior questions. However, in the interview, they only spent less than two minutes asking me questions based on my resume. For the rest of the 28 minutes, I was asked two statistical problems of graduate student level. Those two problems were really theoretical.

Interview Questions

• One was about covariance matrix. The other was about linear regression model.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EY (Chennai (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

first round is written test consisting of analytical,verbal,logical,general sections.second round is hr,third round is technical,fourth round is again hr.

Interview Questions

• what is your longterm goal?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at EY (Cleveland, OH (US)) in March 2009.

Interview

- 30 minute phone interview with a busy senior manager, interview had to be re-scheduled within 2 hours of original time.
    - an entire day dedicated to the in-house interviews informational presentation and office tours and lunch. only 2 of 12 selected for offers, one intern, one new staff

Interview Questions

• Write the code for a function that reverses a string   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate, but at the entry-level it would have been worthless. Look at similar salaries for your position and area and then add additional compensation for 50+ hours per week and your own value on personal work/life balance (this will be non-existant)