EY

Updated 12 Feb 2015
Updated 12 Feb 2015

3.5

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at EY.

I got my interview at campus. The process went on in a rather weird way. Since this was the first round. I expected that it would involve a lot of behavior questions. However, in the interview, they only spent less than two minutes asking me questions based on my resume. For the rest of the 28 minutes, I was asked two statistical problems of graduate student level. Those two problems were really theoretical.

Interview Questions
  • One was about covariance matrix. The other was about linear regression model.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EY in December 2010.

first round is written test consisting of analytical,verbal,logical,general sections.second round is hr,third round is technical,fourth round is again hr.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at EY in March 2009.

- 30 minute phone interview with a busy senior manager, interview had to be re-scheduled within 2 hours of original time.
    - an entire day dedicated to the in-house interviews informational presentation and office tours and lunch. only 2 of 12 selected for offers, one intern, one new staff

Interview Questions
    • Write the code for a function that reverses a string   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate, but at the entry-level it would have been worthless. Look at similar salaries for your position and area and then add additional compensation for 50+ hours per week and your own value on personal work/life balance (this will be non-existant)