EY

Average Difficulty
102 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details On campus interview, on site super day.

Interview Question – Case study was the 4th interview of the super day. The interviewer walked through how to answer the way he wanted before he gave me the packet.   Answer Question

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details Online aptitude tests, verbal reasoning, numerically etc. it was not difficult, just tight on time. Assessment centre came next did a group challenge involving research and presentation. Had to summarise a company report in 20 mins, proof read a document and do mock phone call to see how you handle a conversation in a working environment. I also did a 50 minute competency based interview, though it was quite relaxed.

Interview Question – Name a company you respect and explain why.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details All my communications with EY were efficient and personal, always got a phonecall as well as an email. There was an online application form followed by online tests. One to One strengths interview followed by an assessment centre if you are successful. All staff seemed friendly and helpful.

Interview Question – Is there anything which has not already been mentioned which you would like to tell me?   Answer Question

London, England

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at EY in November 2012.

Interview Details Communication was very detailed and friendly, they make sure they will call you rather than telling you things solely through emails.

The interview was strength based which means it is a bit more personal and my interviewer ( who was a director) was absolutely lovely. We chatted about hobbies and families. It shows that they want people who are well-rounded, not just well rehearsed speech-makers.

Glasgow, Scotland

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at EY in January 2008.

Interview Details Applied through University of Glasgow.

Interview Question – What makes us different from the other members of the Big Four Accounting Firms   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Chennai (India)

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details the shortlisting was based on the resumes submitted. the questions were pretty basic. they told me about a few projects they deal with and asked my opinion about it. then they asked me to suggest a few ways these problems could be dealt with.

Interview Question – are you ready to spend that much time in front of a computer?   Answer Question

Delhi (India)

I applied online - interviewed at EY in March 2014.

Interview Details First interview over phone, secone interview with 3 person in EY office. One person was technical other was HR and Third one was Hiring manager. Technical person asked most question related to IFRS, new IFRS and Indian accounting standard, HR asked mostly question, like why EY, lonf term goal, short term goal, hiriting manager asked about working with team and past expeience and about hobbies

Interview Question – When IFRS will be applicable in India as per budget   Answer Question

Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details I applied through a program at my school and got a risk intern interview. The interview process consisted of situational questions and a 15 minute case study prior to the interview. Going to any recruitment event or job fair will definitely bump up the chances of you getting an interview.

Interview Question – Some technical questions were discussed (ratios, methodologies) from the case study, just make sure that you ask questions about the case study for clarification, not simply just providing answers to the scenario in retrospect.   Answer Question

Norman, OK (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at EY in May 2012.

Interview Details Applied through university career service. Couple days after I received interview notification. We had a group dinner at a restaurant then interview is the next day. EY hired about 2 out of 20 people.

Interview Question – Why you want to work for us   Answer Question

Minneapolis, MN (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details EY interviews on campus for both their leadership program and for full-time summer/winter internships. After one round of campus interviews, you are invited to the office for a second interview if you pass the first one. I interviewed with about 4 different people at all different levels in the company, from senior managers to a partner. Mostly background info and getting to know you based on your resume. Not too difficult or strenous.

Interview Question – Nothing too hard- only a few behavioral questions such as a time you exhibited leadership skills   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – phone call shortly after finishing my interview; formal written offer came within several days and I had 2 weeks to make a decision

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!