EY Intern Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2014

2.8

109 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in May 2014.

Applied online in late April, the normal online tests etc. Interviewed in person in early May. Assessment centre featuring a group case study and more tests. Final partner interview on the same day at the end of May. Partner was very friendly and easy to talk to. Received an offer in the first week of June.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing at all difficult. Case study asked us to examine renewable energy sectors and deliver an opinion on which was the best investment.   Answer Question
I didn't attempt to negotiate, I don't think there is any room for that.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Intern Interview

On campus interview, on site super day.

Interview Questions
    • Case study was the 4th interview of the super day. The interviewer walked through how to answer the way he wanted before he gave me the packet.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Online aptitude tests, verbal reasoning, numerically etc. it was not difficult, just tight on time. Assessment centre came next did a group challenge involving research and presentation. Had to summarise a company report in 20 mins, proof read a document and do mock phone call to see how you handle a conversation in a working environment. I also did a 50 minute competency based interview, though it was quite relaxed.

Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at EY.

All my communications with EY were efficient and personal, always got a phonecall as well as an email. There was an online application form followed by online tests. One to One strengths interview followed by an assessment centre if you are successful. All staff seemed friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions
    • Is there anything which has not already been mentioned which you would like to tell me?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at EY in November 2012.

Communication was very detailed and friendly, they make sure they will call you rather than telling you things solely through emails.

The interview was strength based which means it is a bit more personal and my interviewer ( who was a director) was absolutely lovely. We chatted about hobbies and families. It shows that they want people who are well-rounded, not just well rehearsed speech-makers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glasgow, Scotland
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at EY in January 2008.

Applied through University of Glasgow.

Interview Questions
    • What makes us different from the other members of the Big Four Accounting Firms   Answer Question
    None

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in January 2013.

Mostly behavioral based questions during the first round interview. The second round interview involved both skill based questions, team experiences, and behavioral based questions. Additionally, during the second round interview I met with three EY employees ranging from senior staff employees to senior managers.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most difficult experience and how did you respond to it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at EY in September 2013.

On campus interviews first. Usually 3 then bring you into the office for 3 more interviews then you get a call back if you got the position or not. Not to hard just be personable. Make sure to be prepared and to ask questions. Make sure its not just them talking the whole time. Keep your grades up and make sure you follow up after the interview with a thank you letter.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were behavioral and just find something in common with the person interviewing you.   Answer Question
    No negotiation your an intern

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Applied online through my university and received an interview on campus. I was then asked to go the the New York office for 3 interviews (2 behavioral and 1 case). Everyone was very nice in interviews and they did not seem intent on trying to trick me. While in the NYC office, they really try to make sure that you have a good experience. A partner that I interviewed with even gave me a call to congratulate me on my offer. The campus recruiter was also very responsive and attentive to any questions.

Interview Questions
    • None specifically. The questions were behavioral and related to my resume. The case interview was very basic.   Answer Question
    For interns, EY only allows you to negotiate how long you have to accept the offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rome (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at EY in February 2012.

The first day of selection I did logic test, English Grammar test, two group interviews.
    Passed the first day, after 2 months I had the interview with the HR Function and the Senior Manager.

Interview Questions

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!