EY

Average Difficulty
106 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details On campus interview, on site super day.

Interview Question – Case study was the 4th interview of the super day. The interviewer walked through how to answer the way he wanted before he gave me the packet.   Answer Question

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details Online aptitude tests, verbal reasoning, numerically etc. it was not difficult, just tight on time. Assessment centre came next did a group challenge involving research and presentation. Had to summarise a company report in 20 mins, proof read a document and do mock phone call to see how you handle a conversation in a working environment. I also did a 50 minute competency based interview, though it was quite relaxed.

Interview Question – Name a company you respect and explain why.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details All my communications with EY were efficient and personal, always got a phonecall as well as an email. There was an online application form followed by online tests. One to One strengths interview followed by an assessment centre if you are successful. All staff seemed friendly and helpful.

Interview Question – Is there anything which has not already been mentioned which you would like to tell me?   Answer Question

London, England

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at EY in November 2012.

Interview Details Communication was very detailed and friendly, they make sure they will call you rather than telling you things solely through emails.

The interview was strength based which means it is a bit more personal and my interviewer ( who was a director) was absolutely lovely. We chatted about hobbies and families. It shows that they want people who are well-rounded, not just well rehearsed speech-makers.

Glasgow, Scotland

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at EY in January 2008.

Interview Details Applied through University of Glasgow.

Interview Question – What makes us different from the other members of the Big Four Accounting Firms   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Interview Details Applied online through my university and received an interview on campus. I was then asked to go the the New York office for 3 interviews (2 behavioral and 1 case). Everyone was very nice in interviews and they did not seem intent on trying to trick me. While in the NYC office, they really try to make sure that you have a good experience. A partner that I interviewed with even gave me a call to congratulate me on my offer. The campus recruiter was also very responsive and attentive to any questions.

Interview Question – None specifically. The questions were behavioral and related to my resume. The case interview was very basic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – For interns, EY only allows you to negotiate how long you have to accept the offer.

Rome (Italy)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at EY in February 2012.

Interview Details The first day of selection I did logic test, English Grammar test, two group interviews.
Passed the first day, after 2 months I had the interview with the HR Function and the Senior Manager.

Interview Question – How many razors are annually sold in Italy?   Answer Question

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details Went online to my university's job site, saw link to the interview and applied. Sent in transcripts, resume, cover letter. Was invited to pre-interview social where I got to meet a bunch of staff and met the person I interviewed with. Was a very positive experience, no really difficult questions.

Interview Question – Realistically there was no most difficult or unexpected question, it was more of a conversational interview   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details The people were great. I interview with 2 of the partners and had a great conversation with them. It did not take as long as I thought it would, but I would say I did not have a regular interview. So the key is to prepare look up information about the company and try to tie it in the interview to let them know you are knowledgeable of the company.

Interview Questions

• Did not have anything too difficult.   Answer Question

Chennai (India)

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details the shortlisting was based on the resumes submitted. the questions were pretty basic. they told me about a few projects they deal with and asked my opinion about it. then they asked me to suggest a few ways these problems could be dealt with.

Interview Question – are you ready to spend that much time in front of a computer?   View Answer

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!