EY

Average Difficulty
99 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details On campus interview, on site super day.

Interview Question – Case study was the 4th interview of the super day. The interviewer walked through how to answer the way he wanted before he gave me the packet.   Answer Question

Interviewed at EY

Interview Details Online aptitude tests, verbal reasoning, numerically etc. it was not difficult, just tight on time. Assessment centre came next did a group challenge involving research and presentation. Had to summarise a company report in 20 mins, proof read a document and do mock phone call to see how you handle a conversation in a working environment. I also did a 50 minute competency based interview, though it was quite relaxed.

Interview Question – Name a company you respect and explain why.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details All my communications with EY were efficient and personal, always got a phonecall as well as an email. There was an online application form followed by online tests. One to One strengths interview followed by an assessment centre if you are successful. All staff seemed friendly and helpful.

Interview Question – Is there anything which has not already been mentioned which you would like to tell me?   Answer Question

London, England

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at EY in November 2012.

Interview Details Communication was very detailed and friendly, they make sure they will call you rather than telling you things solely through emails.

The interview was strength based which means it is a bit more personal and my interviewer ( who was a director) was absolutely lovely. We chatted about hobbies and families. It shows that they want people who are well-rounded, not just well rehearsed speech-makers.

Glasgow, Scotland

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at EY in January 2008.

Interview Details Applied through University of Glasgow.

Interview Question – What makes us different from the other members of the Big Four Accounting Firms   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Norman, OK (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at EY in May 2012.

Interview Details Applied through university career service. Couple days after I received interview notification. We had a group dinner at a restaurant then interview is the next day. EY hired about 2 out of 20 people.

Interview Question – Why you want to work for us   Answer Question

Minneapolis, MN (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details EY interviews on campus for both their leadership program and for full-time summer/winter internships. After one round of campus interviews, you are invited to the office for a second interview if you pass the first one. I interviewed with about 4 different people at all different levels in the company, from senior managers to a partner. Mostly background info and getting to know you based on your resume. Not too difficult or strenous.

Interview Question – Nothing too hard- only a few behavioral questions such as a time you exhibited leadership skills   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – phone call shortly after finishing my interview; formal written offer came within several days and I had 2 weeks to make a decision

Milan (Italy)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in February 2014.

Interview Details The first step was a quantitative test. Then, we had to do a group assessment where they let us discuss about a recent issue. The next step was a CV interview with the HR manager which was pretty straightforward.
The final round consisted of an interview with a senior manager, but no business case was involved.

Interview Question – "Le quote rosa in Italia" - discuss this issue   Answer Question

New York, NY (US)

Interview Details Campus recruiting, on site interview. (4 head to head interview, each half hour) Invited to Superday, where I was intereviewed by 4 senior managers and a Partner. Don't really have a lot of time to ask questions or go too much into detail in 30 minute interviews, but got the feeling they were more interested in learning if you are the right fit and can be "developed".

Interview Question – price a binomial option.   Answer Question

Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in March 2014.

Interview Details College recruitment
The hiring and interview process consist of 3 interviews. The first one are just some tests on math and logical skills. Once you approve the test, they call for a second interview and ask about yourself and your interest. They give some information abut the company and how it works. In the third and last interview, they ask again about yourself and some easy technical questions

Interview Question – 3 Weaknesses about myself   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – By the time they called me, I had already accepted another offer

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!