EY Interview Questions

2,155 Interview Reviews

2.9

GRADUATE POSITION Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY.

Online application, psychometric tests, this was situational first then numerical and verbal reasoning, I found EY took more days than the average company at getting back to you with results. I was invited to a face-to-face interview within a week of completing the test. The interview was competency based and really focused on past examples.

Interview Questions
    • There was a lot of questions to get through, and didn't ask about grades or previous results at all.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at EY in October 2014.

Online tests, interviews, assessment centre and final interview. Overall it was a very positive experience and EY were very good about giving us access to current employees to ask them questions about life there.

Actuarial: Life Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EY.

Applied late but managed to get through to AC after a competency based interview session. Group exercise and mock project were good. Good chance to get to know employees there. However, I was not particularly keen on Actuary and this showed in the Partner interview. However, I must say that EY were brilliant throughout the process - no negatives at all. Very professional and friendly. Would still apply again!

Assistant Director Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at EY.

A lot of promises were made upfront of what the role would entail but later realised they were not practical for the team or not realistic to setup due to lack of resource/time.

Interview Questions
    • How old are you and how come such an attractive person not be married   Answer Question

IT Advisory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at EY in August 2014.

HR interview, 1st interview with senior manager and 2nd stage interview with partner. For the last interview, I had to make a presentation on a general question. But basically, they asked to me to not present it (considering the presentation was fine and answered the question) and then it was a normal type of interview for 1 hour.

Interview Questions
    • how do you see evolving the risk technology industry in the coming years?   Answer Question

Operations Lead Interview

interviewed at EY in August 2014.

Interview was ok but after a few months of keeping me warm they said they have closed the position. It was mostly focussed on past experience and competency based questions !

Transaction Advisory Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY in August 2014.

Online SJT personality test, Savillie Consulting's Numerical, Verbal, Logical tests. Then face-to-face interview at the London office with a senior director from TAS. Informed about the outcome immediately after the interview. Then AC at the London office again, informed about the outcome one day later. Partner interview was held separately.

Student Brand Manager Interview

Online application form regarding motivation for applying to the role. 30 second video upload required for initial screening to determine suitability for the role. First face-to-face interview with campus recruiter - focus on competency and strengths, weaknesses etc. Final interview with programme manager - required preparation of a campus proposal in the form of a powerpoint that lasted at least 10 minutes with questions after. Overall the process took 2 weeks to complete

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a time when you have adapted your normal behaviour to fit in with a different environment or a different group of people   Answer Question

Graduate Program IT Integration Interview

Applied for Graduate Program Financial Audit- IT Integration. On-line application, numerical tests, verbal tests, competency interview. Took 2 weeks to be invited to the interview. Interviewed at Glasgow office by manager of the department

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you had to adjust your communication style   Answer Question

Advisory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at EY.

2 round interview.
    1- face to face with a senior manager (competence based)
    2- assessment day (excel and written test, 2 partner / director interviews, group presentation)

Very professional and friendly interviewers.