EY

Very Easy Interview

Advisory Quest Program Interview

Advisory Quest Program
New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Interview Details I interviewed through on-campus recruiting, and the interview was an 1 to 1 behavioral based on. Pretty simple and straightforward.

Interview Question – There is no difficult question at all.   View Answer

IT Risk & Assurance Interview

IT Risk & Assurance
New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2013.

Interview Details I had a campus interview process. This consisted of an on-campus interview which consisted of mostly resume review and behavioral questions. Next was superday at the office. This day consisted of three interviews- 2 regular interviews and 1 case study interview. Interviews were straightforward and pretty painless. They are really nice at superday and accommodate to you very well. Definitely a positive experience.

Interview Question – Case study interview   View Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details Hiring and interview process was expedited rather quickly. Spoke to a couple of campus recruiters from EY FSO office on the phone before the formal phone interview. Following the phone interview I was asked to attend a "super-day" in their New York, NY office. The day began with meeting senior partners, followed by two separate interviews by lower level partners.

Interview Question – If you were to be certain that you were not going to meet a clients deadline, what is a way you would approach the client and let them know the job would not be finished on time, and how would you move forward.   Answer Question

Staff, Financial Advisory - TAP Interview

Staff, Financial Advisory - TAP
New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at EY in March 2014.

Interview Details I have interviewed in college in on campus recruiting drive. I have intimated in a week saying, that I have been selected for Big day in NYC. I got the final result in 4 days.

Interview Question – Case study. They give you a case in real world financial situation. And they expect you to answer the questions regarding that.   View Answer

Advisory Services Senior - Financial Services Office - Performance Improvement - Asset Management Interview

New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at EY.

Interview Details The recruitment process was slow to start. In November I was contacted by a recuiter and after they took in my profile they didn't hear back from EY till January. Once the position came back in scope the process moved fast with two phone interviews that were followed by one morning round of interviews with Senior Managers and an Executive Manager.
Overall these were very nice people to work with, especially during the interviews. They really try to see if you're a good fit for their teams. It seems like an engaging culture to work in.

Interview Question – Be prepared to have to dive deep into your resume. They are looking for example of past experiences to determine how well you can explain it and relate it to the position they're looking to fill. Show how you can relate to potential client needs.
No business case was presented.
  Answer Question

EY Advisory FSO Interview

EY Advisory FSO
New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY in March 2014.

Interview Details I applied on campus interviewed with a Partner and then was invited for their Superday in NY. The interview started with a presentation talking about the service line then the greeters took us for our interview locations. The interviews consisted of 1 writing test (1 hr), 1 reasoning test 45 mins, 2 behavioral 45 mins and 1 case 45 mins. Got an acceptance call within two days.

Interview Question – I really prepared very well for the case so know your basics and dont rush. Think before opening your mouth and talk sense like a proper consultant. You can make flow charts/diagrams if you like- they helped me a lot.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate it was well beyond my expectations.

ITRA Staff I Interview

ITRA Staff I
New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY in February 2014.

Interview Details I applied through my school career website. In about 2 weeks I received an invitation for an on-campus interview. It was a 30-minute behavioral interview with a partner. She was very friendly and welcoming. Some of the questions she asked were: Why do you want to work in consulting? Why do you want to work at EY? Tell me about a situation when you were a leader in a team? Tell me about a conflict that you experienced in a team... They called me the next day to invite for a super day on Friday. It consisted of 2 behavioral and 1 case interview. The super day started very early. I had to be in the office by 8.15am. In the beginning we had a presentation, then we were introduced to our escorts who showed around the office that day. The behavioral interviews were pretty much the same as in the first round. The case study was about a brick and mortar bank that wanted to merge with an online bank. Later we had lunch with our escorts. They took us to a nice restaurant on Times Square. We talked, ate, and had a good time. But don't be caught off guard- this is also a part of your interview. The day after the super day the recruiter called me to make an offer. they gave me 3 weeks to decide.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions. Only behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Advisory Manager Interview

Advisory Manager
New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at EY in September 2012.

Interview Details flew me into nyc talked with 4 people for an hour each.

Interview Question – describe an end to end basel ii implementation.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – tough. it went through a really dumb recruiting firm that refused to call me back even though i was putting money in their pocket. not sure why i couldn't deal directly with EY.

Summer Analyst Interview

Summer Analyst
New York, NY (US)

Interview Details The interview process was not hard but asked case-like questions in the first interview that was expected to be more on the behavioral side.

Interview Question – What would you business plan be if you develop a phone app?   Answer Question

Technology Adviser Program Interview

Technology Adviser Program
New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at EY.

Interview Details first round on-campus behavioral interview, second round office visit Superday

Interview Question – What role do you usually take in a project?   Answer Question