EY

3.5

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at EY in April 2011.

Arms length from recruitment agency - only bothered if money in it for them. Not treated as a human being with respect

Interview Questions
  • What was your favourite subject at school and why   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at EY in October 2013.

It was for a contract PM role through a firm, 1st phone interview the person was a no show, so I wasted 30 minutes sitting on a conference call that no one bothered to cancel, 3 days later I have a phone interview and was requested to come in for a face to face within a week. The hiring manager was fair and respectful, but then I had to interview with a guy who would only be my peer and the man seemed insane, he was so offensive and aggressive. In all of my professional career I have never been spoken to in that manner. He was foreign and maybe his communication style is just different, his tone and how he processed information was something to behold. He apparently has the PMBOK memorized and wants the candidate to quote it exactly as it's written or he feels you don't know what you talking about. It was the worst experience of my life. The man was all but yelling at me and saying I didn't ask you that answer my question. If I wasn't there on behalf of staffing firm I would have gotten my stuff and walked out, because I don't allow anyone to speak to me in such a degrading manner.

Interview Questions
    • Why would I only want to be a contractor. I was interviewing for contract position, so I was really thrown off.   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at EY in August 2012.

Interview started with a detailed telephone screening, next was a phone interview with a hiring manager, just looking more into my back ground. I have the feeling my resume was too "bouncy" for them as i have worked contact many places in the last 4 years. Next was a video conference as I was working out of town and this was set up in their NO Office. Finally, a colleague 30 telephone interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at EY in March 2012.

Interview process was very quick, Got a call and face to face interview was scheduled next day

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in February 2011.

The first round was over the phone with the recruiter asking all basic questions on project management. Then the first round was the Case Study Round; Second round was with th HR. Third round was with a project manager or supervisor

Interview Questions
    • Question was asked as to why I did not join my partner'sorganization and chose EnY instead   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at EY in July 2008.

I had two interviews with E&Y. One phone interview and a day of interviews with senior management. The process was very painless. The company seems to be very interested in making sure that its employees are the best trained and capable employees they can get. Their motto is that they want people who have a work/life balance. It is highly irregular for a person not to leave at a reasonable hour. Honestly it was seen as a negative.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a department that is not being responsive to request for information and project updates?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate a pretty good offer from the company. Don't under value yourself. If they really want you, they'll pay.