EY

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through college or university - interviewed at EY in October 2012.

Interview Details I got an interview the second week after I submit my resume to School Job Fair, the recruiter is very nice, and in the first round, nearly all basic behavior questions about your resume and your past project. In the on-site interview, you first will get a technical exam for 1 hour and then you will be interviewed by 3 people, including a HR, a Senior Tech Manager and a Senior manager.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in January 2008.

Interview Details phone interview with HR followed by phone interview with a manager and onsite interview with 3 managers and a director all interviews were behavioral and interview based with some technical questions. I got in through strong referral. I heard the process was more stringent for many of my colleagues

Interview Question – explain a recent project you were involved in?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at EY

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY Software Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EY employees and interview candidates.