EY Tax Staff Interview Questions & Reviews

49 interviews

2.9

49 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sevilla (Spain)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sevilla (Spain)

interviewed at EY in July 2014.

I had only two interviews, one by phone and another 1 to 1. i reckon that it was a easy interview because another similar company hire me before, and I think they only knew this to hire me.

Other Interview Reviews for EY

Tax Staff Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at EY.

Submitted the resume online (one through the school career website and one on the company website. Got the campus Interview. Mostly behavior questions. The hiring manager is nice and friendly. It is a good firm to work for. Only hired one student from my program this year.

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Three interviews. One partner and two senior managers. Mix of behavioral based questions with general conversation. Lunch with a couple staff members.

Interview Questions
    • How would you respond if one of your coworkers wasn't pulling their load with a project?   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at EY in April 2013.

Initial Interview about experience, education, other positions held

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at EY in September 2012.

Communication skill, Aptitude test, HR round and technical interview

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2010.

Started as an intern through on campus recruiting.

Interview Questions
    • Normal interview questions, nothing specific that was difficult. A lot of team building/leadership questions.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Cleveland, OH (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at EY in October 2013.

The first interview was on campus. Interview has two parts. The first part is 15mins pre-interview. I was interview with an manager and a senior. The second part is 30mins. There is a pre-night before the interview, including dinner and bowling. No behavior questions in the first round interview. It is more about tell me youself and go thorough the resume.

Tax Staff Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at EY in November 2013.

I was referred by an alumni.

The interview was very pleasant. They asked a lot of behavioral questions while telling me more about the position. They were open, nice and informative. They loved hearing about your plan to pursue higher training and your willingness to learn.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected: What do you expect out of your first job after graduation?   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in November 2013.

I applied through campus recruiting program. First interview on campus after chatting with recruiter during mingle session. Second interview was the office visit. I interviewed with 2 partners.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. Very easy interview. Why you choose Houston. Why you like EY? Why you choose tax as your concentration? There was no behavior question at all.   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Detroit, MI (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at EY in October 2013.

On campus recruiting event. Followed by on campus interview with manager level person. Lasted 30 minutes, a couple behavioral questions, mostly conversational. Got call back for on-site interview. There was a dinner/social event the night before interviews. The office interview was 3 - 30 minute interviews with two managers, and a director/partner. Each interview focused on different areas, one was about team work, another on technical skills, and the third was mostly about problem solving.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you failed, and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!