EY

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Valuation Advisory Summer Internship Interview

New York, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at EY in November 2012.

Interview Details I went through a referral from one of the partners at the firm for the New York office. I received the interview through a phone call. Prior to this, I had one of the campus recruiters tell me that my resume was more for banking and said that I should look else where. That was really unprofessional. Secondly, on the day of my initial interview, the interviewer did not show up. He also did not send me an email apologizing for missing the email. I had to email HR to let them know that he missed the interview. We then rescheduled the interview and he was totally not helpful what so ever. The interview did not go well, he did not even apologize for missing the prior date. After the interview , I waited patiently to hear back from EY. I did not even get a response from them. Sad organization and process overall. Would not recommend them.

Interview Question – Explain WACC   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at EY

Worked for EY? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EY Valuation Advisory Summer Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by EY employees and interview candidates.