Earth Resources Technology, Inc.

www.ertcorp.com
Unclaimed Profile

Earth Resources Technology, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated 25 Nov 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Earth Resources Technology, Inc.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Earth Resources Technology, Inc. (Columbia, MD (US)).

Interview

I found the job posting on the Earth Resources Technology Inc website and applied online through there. Heard back via email within a week. I had multiple interviews. Initial offer was made by HR. Back and forth salary negotiations before accepting position. HR wasn't bad to deal with, but management was terrible.

Interview Questions

• No really tough questions. One of the interviewers actually used some salty language during the interview. Not directed at me, but just through the course of conversation. Not sure if this was just unprofessionalism, or that combined with trying to loosen things up during the interview.   Answer Question

Endangered Species Act Biologist/Habitat Conservation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Earth Resources Technology, Inc. (Saint Petersburg, FL (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial communication with three subsequent interviews. The first one was with the program manager, the second was with program manager and the VP of the Environmental Division and the third/final interview was with the client.

Interview Questions