Eminata Group Interview Questions

Updated 8 Dec 2014

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eminata Group

Admissions Representative Interview

Interview

Basic phone interview followed by in-person interviewed. Then another interview by the VP of Sales regional. Then you will be shadowed for a couple of weeks before allowed to work on your own. There are a healthy amount of self-education required to be ready for the role.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to sell the invisible? If you can sell the promise of a better life through higher education, you can make the cut.   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eminata Group in August 2013.

Interview

very brief

very low

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eminata Group (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

Very casual.

They'll try to bargain you to the lowest possible. There's no Business/IT alignment, therefore they're unable to appreciate and pay for skills. Only the price tag matters.

Interview Questions

• The interview had no structure, like the rest of the company. I can't remember anything specific.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Unskilfull