Emtec Interview Questions

Updated 16 Feb 2015

2.8

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Emtec (Bangalore (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Initial resume evaluation and first level of technical interview and then second level interview on real time scenarios and Managerial interview -final Hr discussion .Much on BI Concepts and DWH , Tool usage and delivery process , onsite communication

Associate Software Developer Interview

Interview

tech and hr

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Emtec (Pune (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied for .net developer position through company's career page.First round was online technical test, they said that they conduct this round for candidate below 3 years of experience.
    Technical test was bit difficult.There were multiple question related to XML manipulation in .net, WCF related questions, oops,remoting, ado.net
    Second round was technical interview, interviewer asked me typical .net related interview questions.
    After that hr came & asked me some questions like introduction, family background.
    After that there was another technical interview, interviewer asked me about oops,ado.net,web services,singleton pattern

Interview Questions

• Can there be multiple null values in column which have unique constraint set?   1 Answer
    • if there is a situation where we need to fetch millions of records from db what can be done to improve performance?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

-Relaxed and informative on-campus interview
    -Invited to new Chicago office two weeks later
    -Emtec provided executive transportation and airfrare from and to campus
    -8 half-hour conversation based interviews on-site in Chicago
    -2 week wait for response

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Emtec (Pune (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview process was good and i could get the good salary it is greater than the expected one

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Emtec in May 2011.

Interview

Discussed current position. Discussed training requirements and job suitability. Job ended up not suiting my then skillset and salary requirements.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Emtec in June 2010.

Interview

Contacted by an outside recruiter. From initial contact to being offered the job took 4 months

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offered more than I was expecting so no negotiation was needee

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Emtec in January 2009.

Interview

The interview was ok. The interviewer said she will contact the references and she did. But there was no response at all. Even one of my responses tried to contact them.