Endeavor Interview Questions

Updated 2 Apr 2015

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Endeavor.

Interview

It was based on skype and interview with pairs, Coordinators and Directors. Mainly the subjects was about business analysis and about yourself to check the fit with the company. Also there was a case to check analytics. The duration of the interviews was 8 hours.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Endeavor.

Interview

A series of 3 phone interviews asking for basic behavioral questions with the director of the team. Having a clear sense of Endeavor's mission and exactly what they do is critical. Be prepared to answer which other Endeavor teams you have applied to and why. Recommend citing previous reports or projects that have been done in the past to demonstrate interest

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Endeavor and how could you contribute to our team?   Answer Question

ESG Interview

Interview

applied on website - got back to me within two weeks on an initial phone screen with analyst (30 minute interview) followed by a one hour phone interview with two associates

Interview Questions

• What is Endeavor's Business Model?
      If you were three verbs, how would you describe yourself?
      Who is your favorite endeavor entrepreneur?
      What have you started?

Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Endeavor (New York, NY (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, the last one in person lasting 1.5 hours. They asked for two recommendations, a STATA sample, and two writing samples. The whole process was very quick.

Interview Questions

• If, in a year's time, you meant a good friend for drinks and they asked you about you job, how would you finish a sentence 'I love it here because...'. The team was very friendly and made every effort to make me comfortable. Nonetheless, they did have some technical questions that threw me off a little on the spot.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Endeavor (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I applied, heard back within the week, and was invited to have a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was invited to do a writing exercise. After the writing exercise, I was invited to come in for a final interview. At the final interview I met with 7 members of the endeavor team, broken into 3 meetings with 2-3 people each, including program managers, program associates, and two VPs. Everyone was very friendly and nice. The entire process took about 2.5 weeks from when I submitted my application.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to read in your spare time? It seemed that they were trying to infer an applicant's suitability for the position and culture of the organization based on what I like to read. My advice would be that applicants focus on their interest in business/entrepreneurship with questions like this.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Interview for Endeavor Insight Position. Received a first round interview by phone. The phone interview was not particularly challenging, but the interviewer seemed to be in a rush, and didn't really focus on what I was saying (I could hear typing on the keyboard during the interview and some other times it seemed like he was shuffling/moving paper around). Only lasted 15 minutes and unfortunately did not get the interview.

Interview Questions

• Which recent publication that the team has published that you found most interesting and why?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Endeavor in March 2014.

Interview

Received an email about scheduling a 30 minute interview with Rhett Morris. During the interview, he asked generic and very broad questions, and during my response, gave no feedback or indication he was listening. He did not respond to anything I said. This lasted about 7 minutes. After I had asked questions about Endeavor Insight, which he answered very generically again, he ended the interview. 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• General questions, but he only asked me three questions.   Answer Question

Interview

Two rounds of phone interview. The questions are straightforward. They care about why you want to work for Endeavor very much. Make sure you have great questions to ask. I heard they select a very slim of candidates for first round interviews, so make sure your resume looks good:)

Analyst, Insight (Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Endeavor in March 2013.

Interview

2 rounds, both over phone. 1st round is a screening call with a manager. Be prepared for normal behavioral questions and articulate why you want to work at Endeavor. Projects may vary by year, so manager will likely discuss some generics about the project you'll be working on to gauge your interest and fit/qualifications. 2nd round discusses project in more detail. You should also be prepared to articulate what exactly Endeavor does.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what Endeavor does   1 Answer

Princeton In Latin America Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Endeavor (New York, NY (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

The process was very easy for me. I had to prove I write well, communicate well. I didn't even have to speak Spanish as well before arrival.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is my first job, so no negotiation took place.