Engle Martin & Associates

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Bodily Injury Adjuster Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Engle Martin & Associates in July 2009.

Interview Details I was interviewed by the immediate supervisor for the position and then interviewed by one of the partners of the organization. They require a background check since the position does involve a fudiciary responsibility to the clients. It was a fairly simple process.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when you had to deal with an unhappy claimant who refused to listen to the rationale behind your offer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – During the negotiation phase I chose to negotiate for more vacation instead of for more pay and was able to get an additional week of vacation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Engle Martin & Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Engle Martin & Associates Bodily Injury Adjuster interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Engle Martin & Associates employees and interview candidates.