Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated 22 Jul 2015

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

2 interviews a week apart. I interviewed last year and didn't get a chance to make it to the second interview. I learned from that and reapplied. I researched the job description and the company's website which helped me prepare for the interview. The first interview was a breeze but u have to be careful on the second interview. They are really looking for the best csrs. They will tell you if you got the job or not on the second interview. If they say, someone will follow up with you in a few days, you probably didn't get it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then 3 face to face, first with recruiter/hr, second with branch manager, and toughest with Regional VP. Interviews not tough so long as you prepare and sell yourself. This is a sales driven position so be confident and answer questions clearly and thoroughly, show interest in the position and the interviews will go great.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working in a competitive, sales driven environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

the basic customer service questions, and learning more about you and how you would handle certain situations. They want to be able to know that you can speak clearly and have a interests in sales. They interview more than 50 applicants so you have to really stand out from the rest.

Customer Service Representative Work At Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Very Basic. They want you to be excited to help customers and take a whole bunch of calls. Nothing more to it. If you apply think of every great thing you can point out as far as the amazing customer service you provide in previous employers. I submitted application received email to schedule appt. 1st interview was a little over 20 minutes they offered second during call and I scheduled. Received second interview and was asked same questions just worded different. Also they want to make sure you are not scared of angry people and take on loads off calls no problems. After interview I was told I would be contacted in 3-5 days. A day later I received an email asking to submit background check and verify employment history. No

Interview Questions

• How did you go above and beyond for a customer When was a time you had to fix your computer yourself Why do you want to work at home   1 Answer

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Marietta, GA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Three days later received an email to set an appointment for a 10 minute phone interview. After the phone interview I was offered an in-person interview which I set for the next day at 9am. This may be obvious but I would advise for anyone going to an interview, to leave very early. I made a wrong turn on the highway and I ended up getting to the interview location only 5 minutes before the start. One week later I got an email saying that they decided to pursue other candidates.

Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process consists of first applying online at their career website. Second you upload your resume and fill out the required application documents. Second they email you in a about 5 business days after they have received your application to schedule a phone interview. This is where the company falls short! I have over 15 years of retail and sales experience not to mention a masters degree in Management, however they are looking for inexperienced college graduates to control and mold into salves.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Roswell, GA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview lasted about 10 minutes and the questions were basic based on resume. The next interview was with a recruiter and lasted about an hour. The next was at the branch where you observe the position and then meet with branch manager and regional manager. The process is fast, and kind of easy to personally figure out if you fit the position or not.

Interview Questions

• What do you personally think is going to create the most challenges for you in starting at enterprise?   Answer Question
    • What motivates you? And are you competitive?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

First was a phone call from a recruiter in the current city that I was in. I was referred by a current employee (I had applied for the same position 3 months prior... clearly it takes someone in the company to get you noticed). The recruiter was the most friendly person I have ever talked to. She arranged an interview for me within 48 hours across the country because I was flying home. The second interview was with the Area Manager. Enterprise brags about how the have an "observation" where you get to observe what goes on day-to-day. Really this was me sitting in the waiting room for two hours watching the front desk person answer phone calls. I get that that is what you do day to day.. but I didn't need to watch it. Finally, I meet with the Area Manager. He asks a lot of situational questions.. how you heard about enterprise... why you want to work there.. Pretty generic things for a typical interview. After that interview I thought I was done.. it seemed to go alright but the AM was quirky.. could have been him. Next I spoke with a recruiter from that region. She was equally as friendly and informative as the first recruiter. At the end of the 20 minute phone call (which were the same questions as the AM) she said "Of course you are a perfect fit for our company.. I will gladly pass you along to my boss.. The fourth and final interview was with the Region Vice President. The RVP was late to my scheduled time. We began the interview... and not one single question was asked in regards to enterprise, which shocked me. I had read other reviews on glassdoor and was prepared to sell them a lamp (the most recent review stated this). After that interview I was positive I was going to be offered a job. Why would the RVP waste his/her time with a potential new hire and ask me questions about my school? and my commute to work. The RVP even told me it would only take 10 minutes for me to get to work... Overall it was a positive experience.. It helped me prepare for future interviews.. The RVP told me this position is not for new grads who just want a resume booster... RVP flat up told me I could get paid more and work less at other companies.. Very strange final interview.

Interview Questions

• situational based questions involving interview process. where do you see yourself in five years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

First phone interview in person with the company recruiter in person with an area manager and branch visit - be interactive, ask questions in person with a vice president of region - this was the toughest for me, so be ready. FYI- this is more of a sales position, not as much management. You get base salary which is good, but you get promoted based on your sales skills.

Interview Questions

• Why enterprise? what makes a good sales representative? Detailed questions about your previous work experience. what are your best and weakest qualities.   Answer Question

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

There were a series of basic customer service questions. The interviewer asked about previous work experience and why I would want to work for them. She asked about how I would handle an irate customer. Basic questions. Pretty Easy.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince a customer to rent a vehicle?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.