Enterprise Rent-A-Car Branch Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Glasgow, Scotland) in July 2008.

Interview

This was an interview with my area manager and my group rental manager for a position of branch manager. It lasted an hour and was very structured with the interviewer reading frmo a set of clearly laid out questions. It helped to have diagrams and some matrix made up showing work i had fone in the past and what i would do to improve the branch.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went the extra mile for a customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

3 Interviews: HR / Area Manager / Regional Vice President

Enterprise will most likely contact you withing a few weeks if you fit the criteria which i s young with a bachelors degree. Good job for interns looking for summer job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to rent cars?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Long series of emails

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

sales sales sales. Company is sales driven I lacked experience. dont understand how they hire college grads who come out with no experience. sales is the motive im guessing thats why i didnt get it.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Had no issues with the hiring process, as I am outgoing and love conversation. You will begin with a recruiting manager who will screen you in a general way (essentially 'are you quickly likeable and make an impression quickly'). After that, you will meet with the branch manager and area manager at a designated branch where they will observe you interacting with customers and staff behind the counter, then take you into the office where they will interview you in a more specific manner (questions will relate to the branch you are interviewing for). Then the 3rd interview is with the group VP, where you will be assessed on your ideas and priorities of business effectiveness.

Interview Questions

• This is a question I got in my second interview of the hiring process. "You are working at The Bay retail store, and a customer brings a jacket to the counter to pay for it. The cost that comes up is $250, but the tag says $75 and the customer is irritated that you just quoted them almost 4x the price they were expecting. What do you do to satisfy the customer?".   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (San Antonio, TX (US)).

Interview

I applied online, about a week later I interviewed with the Recruiter. I was passed on to the 2nd phase with the Area Manager and Group Rental Manager.

Branch Manager, Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

great people. the person who interviewed me was very professional, on time, very articulate, very good listener, and "rolled with the punches"; and was at ease during the entire interview

Interview Questions

• what would you ask ceo if you had the opportunity   1 Answer

too far from home

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

three interviews, then performanced based after

Interview Questions

• lots of behavioral questions, just have previous examples   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

phone interview, then 3 face to face. 1-HR 2-Area Manager 3- Regional VP

Negotiation

No negotiation

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

Interview

they call you and ask questions, and then set up a in person interview. then you meet with an area manager. that is usually the area you will be working in. Then you have to sell them a calculator and a couple hours after the interview they offer you the job. the whole process took about a week. They tell you how you can become an Area manager in 3 years, which not too many people make it that far because they really do work you to the bone.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

3 Interviews. First is with HR, second is with a Branch Manager and the Final is with a Area Manager

Interview Questions

• They want to hear that you want a career with Enterprise   Answer Question