Enterprise Rent-A-Car Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated 9 Aug 2014

2.7

34 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in February 2014.

The interview was a good experience but the lady is very picky

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laguna Niguel, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laguna Niguel, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2013.

Quick one on one phone interview, then a 1:1 interview where they ask basic sales type questions, just be confident and sound extremely interested in the job. Next is the branch observation and second interview, which again is pretty easy just interact with the staff and ask questions. Make small talk. Lastly is the interview with the area manager where he asks the same questions as the previous interviews. I was offered the position, unsure if I am taking it yet or not. It a lot of hours for minimal pay.

Interview Questions

I have not decided whether I am excepting or declining

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in September 2013.

I applied online and was contacted back the following business day. They asked a few standard questions over the phone, such as address, what made you apply to enterprise, why you would be good for the position, etc. They then asked if I had any time within the next couple of days to come to their corporate office for an interview with a recruiter. I got there very early, didn't prepare at all, and the first interview was over before I knew it. They will ask a lot about your customer service and sales experience, a few scenario questions (none that you can't talk around and out of) and basically just hold a conversation with you to make sure that you can talk to virtual strangers and get points across. They were very nice and friendly and are willing to answer any of your questions about the company ( I suggest you think of a few to ask before going in). Overall good experience.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had an irate customer and what you did to rectify the situation before they left.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2013.

I wish I did better. I admit I messed up this interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you can sale in a competitive environment?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in June 2013.

Was nice and easy just be confident and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Will you stay on for 2 years at least.   View Answer

I was not interested in sales as the only avenue to move up within the company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in May 2013.

Online Application; interview at Local Branch to which you applied for; they will do a mock sales activity to test your sales technique, then will ask basic questions. They really just want a friendly, open-minded, customer-oriented person. Don't have to be the most confident just have a general conversation with the manager.

Interview Questions
    • The mock Sales activity. Not really a question but they want you to sell a product to them (i.e. Fuel, upgrade, GPS, Insurance)   View Answer
    No negotiation just started.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

It's a three step interview process. First you meet with the recruiter. If all goes well, you then meet with an Area Manager for the second interview. The third interview is the longest. You have about a 30-60 min. observation followed by a 1 hour interview with the Branch Manager. They notify you within a week.

Interview Questions
    • "What qualities do you think a manager should posses? Can you tell me where in the past you have been able to display these qualities? "   View Answer
    No negotiation. Set rate.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardena, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gardena, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2012.

First phone interview took about 5-7 minutes, mostly to confirm you are the right person are you 18 or older, did you have car accidents in the last 3 years etc. Then was asked to give an available time for a second interview.
    The second phone interview was with the same person plus the Business Manager.
    How did you handle an irate customer? how did you go above and beyond to solve a task? what's the position you are applying for? example of negotiation and time-management from prior experience. Some debits and credits questions. The interview was about 30 minutes.
    Third interview was face-to-face with the same two people. Questions were mostly behavioral plus they will check if you did your research on the company.

Management Trainee Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Los Angeles, CA (US)

Two interviews-- fairly easy... straight forward questions regarding past sales experience and encounters with customers...

Interview Questions
    • describe a situation where you went out of your way to make a customer happy   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2012.

Interview is quick. The position was offered after a few days. I accepted and worked within two weeks.

I was unable to negotiate the pay, it is across the board min wage. And now, after one year, a quarter raise ($.25).