Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Updated 21 Dec 2014

2.9

910 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee Interview

phone interview- branch interview- Assessment Centre everyone is really friendly and welcoming if you have any questions feel free to ask as this shows you are interested. Do your homework on the company aswell.

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stirling, Scotland
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stirling, Scotland

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2014.

First Stage - Head Office Interview - Quite informal and basic questions nothing to difficult and was told straight away they wanted me to attend the next
    Second Stage - Branch Interview - I shadowed a couple of employees for 2 hours which was very informal and rather boring and then had an interview with the branch manager. He was also very informal, seemed like he was just out of uni and interested in having a laugh more than interviewing me. He answered most of the questions/prompted answers for me. I was phoned 2 days later to say I was progressing to the next stage.
    Third Stage - Assessment Centre - Still to complete this part!
    Seems to be a very lengthy process for a very basic job.

Interview Questions
    • 1.Tell me about a time when you had to motivate an employee.
      2.Tell me about a time when you had to build professional relationships.
      3.Tell me about a time you didnt reach a target

View Answer
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in October 2014.

First stage is a relatively short online application that is more based around past experience than anything else.

The next stage for myself was a short phone interview. I didn't think I did too well within the interview (due to a lack of sales experience and not very informative feedback from the interviewer, they seemed to be in a rush). Also the email that was sent to me to say when the interview was, was wrong. I was expecting the call between 4-5 and received the call at 20 to 6, and by this time I had already contacted the company to request a reschedule.

However, I have progressed to the next stage of the interview process which is a one to one interview with HR at the office closest to me.

Further details of the interview process are online I believe.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have with sales?   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Answered a simple form and the arranged a telephone interview for the following week. However when they called there had been a mix up and therefore no job actually on offer.

Asked questions like why that company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, England

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in July 2014.

I completed the application online, and received an email scheduling a telephone interview with a couple of days. The application process itself was very easy, the form is short and there are some personality questions that took about 20 minutes to answer.

My telephone interview was quite short, no longer than 10 minutes. The questions asked were about my sales and customer service experience. I feel the interview is to confirm any experience, rather than getting a more in-depth idea of what you have done. I was also asked about my further career aspirations. The person on the phone was very pleasant and told me straight away that I would be invited for a second, face to face, interview.

The second interview was quite short as well, it lasted about 20 or 30 minutes. This was with one to one interview. We had a general chat and then I was asked about my sales and customer service experience. I was asked what I thought good customer service was, how to make sales, what work ethic is, and questions about career motivation.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Goes through a few stages, was fairly simple in initial application form process.

Got an email asking to set a telephone interview, earliest date was around 1.5 weeks away, took it and prepared through common questions and the the competencies Enterprise look for; Customer Service, Sales, Work Ethic, Leadership, Communication and Flexibility.

The day for phone interview came, waited 3 hours, and nothing came through. Had phone in front of me all the way through. Got an email saying they tried but couldn't get through - Doesn't make sense, phone was on and working fine. Wasted a morning which I could have been more productive.

Emailed back asking when it can be re-scheduled for, no response. Made a few calls to try get in-touch, still nothing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

Applied for job online by submitting CV. Received email 2 days later offering me initial telephone interview. Asked about my experience in the competencies they were looking for (leadership, sales.) Received email the next day saying I had not been selected as they wanted a candidate with more sales experience.

Interview Questions
    • None really, very basic during telephone interview. Know your CV inside out!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in March 2014.

1st round was a telephone interview asking about basic sales and customer service experiences.
    2nd round was a face to face interview at the headquarters at heathrow airport which was exactly the same as the telephone interview.
    The next stage was an assesment centre where you had to prepare responses to certain scenarios with customers and other staff members. There was finally a 1;1 insterview with a company director. The process is fairly straightfoward, however they do not pay any travel expenses so can be a costly and time consuming process for a student.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in November 2013.

So far so good. Applied online - online application + personality test, Short telephone Interview 5-10min, One to one interview on friday. Still in the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Informal phone interview, with general questions. Then I was invited to attend a one to one interview. It was about your leadership, customer care and sales skills. It was not very difficult if you have previous experience. Examples are crucial. The next stage would be a visit at a branch where you'll be meeting the manager who will ask you other questions to check again you customer care, leadership and sales skills.