Enterprise Rent-A-Car Management Trainee Interview Questions

1,089 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,089 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Straightforward. Applied online, heard back within 3 working days with the offer of a phone interview. The phone interview lasted 10 minutes and I was asked 4 questions. Heard back 3 days later with the offer of a face to face interview booked for approximately a week later which I am yet to attend.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about a time you let a team
    2) Tell me about any sales experience you have
    3) Why do you want to work for enterprise?
    4) Where else have you applied?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

The application form i found it quite easy and not much time consuming. The phone interview was about 10 mins. I Didn t have the face to face interview yet.

Interview Questions

• For phone interview: work experience, why i have applied for Enterprise Rent a Car and from where did i here about it .   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Applied online, telephone interview for 15 mins, face to face interview then assessment centre. not yet done the face to face but should be interesting.

Good luck to anyone else applying

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Warrington, North West England, England) in May 2015.

Interview

This was a very long interview process, with what I would consider a few unnecessary steps! First there is an online application form, then a phone interview, then a face-to-face interview, then a branch visit and another interview, then an assessment centre and ANOTHER interview. Although it seemed daunting and long-winded, I actually enjoyed most of the interviews and visits. Everyone I met was very friendly and I never felt intimidated.

Interview Questions

• You need to talk about customer service mostly. A lot of people on here say it's all about sales, but I have very little sales experience and it didn't seem to matter. As long as you can give examples and show your people skills, then you should be okay.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, England

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Heathrow, England).

Interview

Online application then telephone interview. Only a handful of questions asked on the telephone interview, I they really want to get an idea of what you are like and your basic competencies. Then was invited to a face-to-face interview at Heathrow office. Didn't feel I had a chance to really speak at the interview, the interviewer spoke quite excessively. Asked about examples of situations where I showed certain competencies, and asked of my knowledge of the company. Was told I would hear in 5 days, 3 weeks later I was emailing them for a response but still got no reply.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Enterprise   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Online Application - asked for telephone interview the same week which was followed by a face to face interview. Was informed on the day I had made it to the next stage which was a branch placement and finally an assessment centre. Recruitment is year round so the recruitment process can be very quick.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car in April 2015.

Interview

I had a telephone interview pretty quickly after completing an online application, I received the invite to this interview through e-mail. I was told I would hear back within a week. The person who phoned me was friendly and the interview went smoothly. The questions weren't particularly tricky and were standard interview questions I've come across elsewhere.

Trainee Management Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Telephone interview to begin with. Then an interview with somebody at a place near me. The third one was a branch interview at my local branch but not the one I will be working at. The last stage is an assessment day Which I have got very soon.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

A telephone internet
    A face to face interview with a Talent Acquisition Manager
    A branch visit and interview with Area Manager- this interview was very similar to that of the previous interview. during this they are judging how you interact with other people in the branch so be aware of your interaction with everyone and not just the AM
    A assessment centre- one of the tasks was to sell a product to the group

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions focused mainly on sales and customer service, make sure you have lots of examples for these.
      Where else have you applied for?

Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Interview

Quite long but very fair process. The online application is easy to fill out and doesn't take long. Afterwards there will be a telephone interview, which will be over very quick too and is just to see what you are currently doing, where you'd like to work etc. Afterwards you will be invited for a personal interview, mine was in Heathrow. This also didn't last longer than 30 minutes and was fine. I haven't heard back from them yet.