Epic Systems Corporation Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated 17 Sep 2014

3.1

138 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Didn't get the on-site. I guess I didn't pass the assessment. It was pretty difficult, especially the programming section. I had no experience with programming. I did do a phone interview and was told to wait to hear back further. Maybe a week later, I heard back that I didn't get an offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Epic Systems Corporation

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI (US)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Straightforward and simple - I started a month after my initial application. It was a lovely interview - even with weather delays to my flight, they went out of their way to take care of me.

Interview Questions
    • All were straightforward, but required adaptability and focus.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Responses to emails were made in a timely manner and make themselves available to respond to any questions you have. I really enjoyed my phone interview. Most of the interview was consumed by a description of the company and small talk, but I think there were sufficient interview questions were asked. I think they have a huge preference for hiring very young people, right out of college, and have a high turnover rate so be aware that they are constantly interviewing people.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona, WI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona, WI (US)

The reviews on here are all very accurate and helpful when entering Epic's hiring process. I initially applied online (very easy application- pretty much just upload your resume). After a few days, I was contacted to set up a 30min phone interview with a Project Manager. During the phone interview, we talked about my resume and experiences, the project manager position and what it entails, and then the remainder of the time was for any questions that I had. After the phone interview, I was contacted to do online assessments which took about 2 hours to complete via a Proctor website. Then I was contacted to come in to Epic for an in-person interview. Onsite I had 2 interviews (1 with a project manager and 1 with an HR Recruiter), a case study, and gave a short presentation on whatever topic I desired. In addition, we were given a demo of the software, a tour of the campus, and lunch. If you read these reviews, prepare for your presentation, and have a good attitude, the day will be fine! Everyone I met was very nice and friendly and I enjoyed the day (although it got pretty tiring by the end). Good luck!

Project Manager Interview

I applied online in April 2012 at this company before graduating college because I was unsure of what I wanted to do. I submitted my application and within a few days heard from someone in HR. There was an initial phone interview, and then within a week or two, they had me lined up to fly to Madison for an in-person interview. Their campus was beautiful, and it was a fun day full of interviews with multiple people in multiple situations. I took a test (must have been math of some sort?) in one of their testing labs. I gave a 10 minute presentation over something that interested me. However, by the end of the day, I could tell that this was not the company I wanted to work for and not the job I desired to do.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing overly difficult--very similar to other technical interviews I have had.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation.

Initial phone interview was typical, and went well. They asked the normal questions: How did you hear about us? What would make you a good fit here? What interests you in working here? and then there was room for my own questions, which you should definitely have a few to ask in order to take up the expected 30 mins.

Interview Questions
    • The skills assessment was difficult, they say you can't study for it, but that's a lie. If I could go back I'd brush up on specific proper grammar usage, and my algebra. A well as trying to solve these problems as quickly as possible as there is a time limited portion.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Epic Systems Corporation in May 2014.

I applied online and was also referred by an employee. I had a short phone interview. Took the online skills analysis and personality test. I was not invited to move on to the next step. I thought the online skills test was a little tougher than I expected. I'm not really sure what they were looking for.

Interview Questions
    • The programming questions on the skills test were difficult.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Just like how everyone has said on here, everything is fair game. The test was unexpectedly long and exhausting though. It took me 3 hours to complete it and it's creepy since you're using ProctorU and someone is watching over you.

Project Manager Interview

Personality and skills assessment, followed by phone interview. Scheduling the onsite interview was easy and they were very accommodating based on your current work schedule. On site interview was laid out well and everyone was nice throughout the process. It can be a long day if you are interviewing for more than one position.

Project Manager Interview

process took two weeks total applies online received phones interview impressed enough to be flown out to Verona, WI had another interview following mixer relatively easy considering previous experience

Interview Questions
    negotiated salary along with modifying various incentives