Epsilon Analytic Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 15, 2014
3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analytic Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Epsilon in March 2014.

I applied the job through Linkedin. A recruiter contacted me after one week. He asked me typical HR questions, like why looking for new job, skills, expectation of the position, current salary. Since my current salary is much higher than the salary they offered, he suggested me decline this job. Also, one online SAS test needs to be done before moving forward.

Other Interview Reviews for Epsilon

Analytic Consultant Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter by phone, just some general questions. Then it was a technical interview by phone. The last-round interview is an onsite interview.

Analytic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Epsilon.

The process was OK although not very polite, I had to wait for more than an hour before interviews start. The people that interviewed me were relatively friendly and nice but some of the questions from one or two of them reflected poor understanding of the subject matter. I never got a meaningful response as to why they decided not to make me an offer.

Interview Questions

Worked for Epsilon? Contribute to the Community!