Epsilon Interview Questions

Updated 26 Mar 2015
Updated 26 Mar 2015

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in March 2015.

Applied online and was contacted for a phone interview. Interview went really well, was supposed to go to another round in person but never heard back from the coordinator after the phone call.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epsilon.

It was a career fair at college. They told me to apply online which i did. About a week later received an email saying the position has been filled with better candidates.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Epsilon.

Currently at the phone interview. The interview contained fairly basic questions about my background, skills, visa status and introduction about the company. On site interview is set up very quickly. The HR person seemed nice and friendly. Looking forward to the on site interview

Overall, I would not worry too much about the phone screening. They are looking for people with different backgrounds to fit in different teams. ffasfadfsdgsdgsdgs\

Deliverability Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Epsilon.

I was contacted by a recruiter for the position, and submitted my resume. I received a response several weeks later and scheduled a phone interview. I was asked mostly specific technical questions related to the role, not all of which I was prepared for. I did not think the phone interview went well, but they requested an in-person follow up with the same person I interviewed with over the phone. The person cancelled twice due "emergencies" but I eventually made my way into the offices. I got the impression from the interview the staff were overworked and not exactly happy in their roles. They were in the middle of some organization changes and they were facing a lot of challenges between key departments. The interviewer confessed they've been trying to fill the position for some time.

The offices were your standard corporate environment, with cubicles and a lot of beige. The staff were middle aged and very bored looking. I would not recommend this company to a young, ambitious person looking to grow in the email industry.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you looking for a job? What is deliverability code #? What would you do if you were faced with x position?   Answer Question

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Epsilon in February 2015.

Behavioral; conversational; people were very nice.

Interview process was straightforward and quick. Applied online through university, only had to submit resume; no cover letter. Contacted after resume was reviewed for an on campus interview with our campus recruiter and I was able to meet with her in the next week. Interview was thirty minutes and was average in difficulty. Haven't heard back since interview and it has been a month.

Interview Questions
    • Have you changed since high school? Greatest strengths?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Phone interview followed by in person . Mostly looking for experience and thought process. Phone interview with hr and on site with hiring manager. Had offer by end of week, but that is unusual.

Interview Questions
    Little negotiation but I was in a role I had not previously held

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Epsilon.

Applied online, got an interview a week later. Was interviewed by a panel of 5 people which was a little intimidating at first but they were nice and welcoming. They kept me waiting a week and I had to follow it up with an email.

Interview Questions
    • No screw-balls, simple enough questions. It was more to see my personality and if I fitted into the culture of the company.   Answer Question
    Initially paid but due to financial reasons it became unpaid.

Social Media Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon.

Short hiring process, accepted the job as a temp for 3 months before going full time. Everyone goes through a background check before getting hired.

I really enjoy my senior management. Been there for over a year now.

I was given more than I asked for salary-wise as a consultant and then the "bonus" was taken away when I became a full-time employee... that was pretty crummy.

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Epsilon in January 2015.

Applied via main website, had a brief phone conversation, and finished with a face-to-face.

There were four white board problems, of fairly equal difficultly (but fairly simple):
    (1) select which records aren't in the join of two simple tables
    (2) figure out what was wrong with the precedence of a C# try-catch-finally with two catches
    (3) write the syntax to shade a div in JQuery
    (4) write a simple class that uses an interface

Interview Questions
    • I expected a little better opportunity to demonstrate real-life skills than pure on-demand white-boarding   View Answer

Lead BSA Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Epsilon.

in person interview with about 15 people from few different groups then online technical test to make sure my skill set matched with what they needed. some group came late so asked same question again. the process was good and respond was quick.

Interview Questions
    • none really - it was very standard question. but definitely they asked me "Tell me about yourself"

Answer Question