Equifax

10 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Director Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Equifax.

Interview Details Simplified process with basic interview questions. All single person interviews so very repetitive of content and questions.

Interview Question – Where do you want to be with position   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Recruiter did not pass any of my requests on to the hiring manager but stated they were. Said all requests were non-negotiable (days of leave, start date) based on company policy. Learned from Manager they could have been.

Consumer Customer Care Representative Interview

Consumer Customer Care Representative
Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Equifax.

Interview Details I initially applied online through the company's career website. Within 2 weeks, I received an email from the recruiter wanting to schedule a phone interview. I had a phone interview the next day. Then I was forwarded to interview with hiring manager. It was a very pleasant interview. Basic behavioral and future career goal questions asked. It took about a month for me notified that I was offered the position

Services Consultant I Interview

Services Consultant I
Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Equifax.

Interview Details -Tour of company propery and meeting managers/supervisors
-Tour of various parts of building
-Meeting managers/supervisors and other employees
-Simple questions about work ethic, how you play a role in a team, past projects, experience, and jobs, your goals for the future, reason for wanting to work at the company, and questions about how you handle pressure and deadlines.

Interview Question – Question about handling pressure in a certain scenario (scenario may vary depeding on interviewer and job position)   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Office seemed very dull and people looked unhappy.

Business Development Manager Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Equifax in April 2012.

Interview Details The interview process was rather disorganized and poorly scheduled. The managers with whom I met spent very little time with me. There was an agenda, but one senior manager arrived some 25 minutes late and didn't spend much time. It really wasn't much of an interview and I asked most of the questions.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions asked of me and nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Senior Midrange Engineer Interview

Alpharetta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Equifax in August 2012.

Interview Details The HR folks seemed competent and kept the process rolling. HR was very easy to work with and accommodating. Wish I could say that about everyone here. The interview with management was a complete cluster. My advice is don't apply here unless you have the _exact_ experience, can read minds, can feign complete agreement to everything they say, and are soulless to boot. You are probably on the fast track to management if you have those 4 things. The egos of mgmt seemed off the scale and combined with a pompous arrogance that filled the room like the stench of burning dung. The regular staff seemed nice and mainly normal -- imagine that. So the worker bees don't seem like the problem here but there does seem to be one. One other down side to even get an interview you have to submit to an early and invasive check of your personal history. Definitely not worth the time and effort in my opinion.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work here?   View Answer

Mass Markets Account Manager Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Equifax in March 2012.

Interview Details The interview process was pretty straight forward, there was a phone interview with the recruiter, then a phone interview with the hiring manager, finally there was a face to face interview with hiring manager and a supervisor.

Interview Question – What would you change about your previous employer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was pretty simple, you are able to negotiate your salary. I was able to get close to what I wanted so I wouldn't complain.

Lead Systems Engineer Interview

Lead Systems Engineer
Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Equifax in December 2009.

Interview Details The recruiters are very unorganized. They were typically slow to respond to voice mails or emails, often taking more than a day or two to respond. Often they would not have their facts straight or understand requirements for offer acceptance. The most aggravating part was the recruiters not getting my offer to me when they said I'd have it. My schedule at the time was lining up for the offer acceptance, but they delayed the offer by 3 weeks, constantly telling me it was "in the mail."

Interview Question – Why are you looking for a new job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was entirely possible and I was successful in getting a good deal. Don't accept the first offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Equifax in June 2009.

Interview Details The initial phone screening was preliminary to ensure the candidate is well versed with the technologies. The panel interview was bit harder where hiring team fired questions to see the depth of my technical expertise in Hibernate and Spring.

Interview Question – Based on previous project implementation of Spring Framework , can you customize the transaction processing behavior?   View Answer

Marketing Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Equifax in May 2010.

Interview Details Company was quick to get back to my application, but process dragged on when it came to follow up interviews. First two HR interviews seemed positive (both were superficial, however). Third interview came, good conversation - with promise for several open positions and an offer to meet a line manager during a recent business trip. Then... silence. Reason given: Travel schedules. Gave the impression that the company's staff was overstretched (or worse, given complete license when on the road to no work quite so hard). From a road warrior perspective - schedule conflicts are OK excuses for minimal delays. "Travel," however, is not. Gotta be accessible and able to make informed decisions while traveling.

Interview Question – Interview was fairly straightforward, no tricky questions.   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Equifax in October 2009.

Interview Details It was quite pleasent. It was a behavorial based interview.

Interview Question – Describe your leadership skills   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Equifax? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Equifax interview questions and advice in Atlanta, GA. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Equifax employees and interview candidates.