Ericsson-Worldwide

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dispatcher I Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2011.

Interview Details Got my foot in the door with the help of an employee referral. Panel interview with three managers. Was extended a job offer by email within a week.

Interview Question – Tell me something that will knock my socks off, and make me want to hire you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide Dispatcher I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.