Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated Apr 14, 2014

2.8

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Applied online through job portal. I was contacted by HR to setup a 45 min technical interview within 2 weeks of my application. Interview questions were based on my resume and included a coding question.

Interview Questions
  • Write a program to verify if a given nxn grid is satisfies the sudoku rules.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Engineering Intern Interview

Phone Interview with one employee first, then Skype with 5 members of a team in one afternoon, each 45 minutes, basic questions like reverse a list, socket programming, networking knowledges, write on chatting board.

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2013.

It was a phone interview which lasted for 30 mins and was taken by a panel of 4.The questions were a mix of technical,logical and HR. Technical questions were straight forward and simple.Logical questions were tricky but they only wanted to check your thought process.

Interview Questions
    • Calculate the number of flights leaving DFW airport everyday   View Answer
    No scope for negotiation

Engineer Intern Interview

the hiring process was not that diffcult simply asked my course work .they wanted to know whether i know the basics cause the tools which they use are not accessible to students. they had scheduled a call and had an interview of about an hour. apply online whihc will help you to get the offer

Interview Questions
    • they asked me about basics of ofdm it was diffcult but i had prepared on it so it was not a problem   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2012.

I had 2 interviews over the phone over 2 weeks. The first interview was with my manager. He asked me some basic behavioral questions and some simple questions from Computer Networks.(TCP vs UDP, etc.) The interview was about 40 min.

The second round of interviews was one hour long. I spoke to two engineers from the team one after the other. They asked me questions about how utilities like traceroute and ping work. One of them noticed AI on my resume and asked me about some terminologies like Knowledge Base, Inference Engine, etc.

Got a call from recruiter 3 weeks after the second interview.

Intern Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2011.

had two rounds on one - on one interviews. in first interview they asked me some technical questions regarding programming. then they gave me a project to do and one week time. went the next week to present them the project i did

not negotiable

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richardson, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2011.

I received a call regarding my availability and whether I qualify for the position. An on-site interview was scheduled with the team Manager. The Manager asked the level of expertise in some technical skills (had also mentioned them in resume). The interview was more behavioral than technical. Interview depends on Manager and team requirements entirely. Interns generally go through behavioral questions. Although, there have been exceptions (entirely technical).

No negotiation for interns. Make sure to review the position description. A lot of time interns have to work in the area of lesser interest. The company provides opportunity to intern for more than one semesters, probably convert into full-time later. Be very active technically and overall.

Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2011.

I got interview notification 2 hours later after I handed in my resume at the collage job fair. The interview was arranged the next day and took about half an hour. Questions were almost based on my resume. Network protocol basis were also asked. For intern, they just need one interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!