Ericsson-Worldwide

Getting the Interview

18 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Interview Details Applied through college - 2 phone screens - first was general where they asked about basic OOP concepts , big-O, second round was more technical expected to code and let interviewer know over the phone.

Interview Question – Binary trees,Binary Search trees and order traversals , different types, algorithms for them , functions   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Interview Details Asked about my CV and Projects i wrote about in my CV,

Asked about my previous internships in detail and my thesis's technical details in detail

Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details Applied through Ericsson job search online. I got a phone call two weeks I sent my application from a recruiter who asked me a few simple questions about my resume. After the phone screening I did two online tests that tested numerical abilities (math) and logical reasoning. After three weeks I got a mail that said that my score was above average and that I had been accepted for the next screening round, which was an on place interview in Stockholm, Sweden.

Interview Question – What is creativity according to you?   View Answer

Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2013.

Interview Details I applied the thesis project intern online. After the un-posting date, I got an email from the manager and asked to have an interview the following. Three people interviewed me. The manager asked me about general questions to see if my personality. The other two researchers explained the thesis project, and asked me about my previous project experience related to the thesis project.

Interview Question – As I thought the thesis project will be carried on by one person, I'm a bit surprised to be asked about how I deal with the problem occurring when cooperate with others in the project.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Plano, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details Initial phone contact with HR, interview then hired!

Interview Question – Very easy and straightforward questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was asked if I would like to negotiate, but I did not feel the need to.

San Jose, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2013.

Interview Details I applied online on their website. Was contacted by their campus recruiter asking a certain set of HR related questions. Replied with my answers immediately. The recruiter got it touch very soon saying one of their teams was interested in interviewing me. The interview was via Skype and was difficult. They expected the interns to know a lot, and rather than have them learn after getting the position, and to gain experience, it was more of an exam

Interview Question – Certain coding questions, even though I specifically mentioned that im a novice   Answer Question

Duluth, GA (US)

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details contacted by recruiter .1 onsite interview

Interview Question – how do u deal witha crisis?   Answer Question

Plano, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2012.

Interview Details There were three rounds of interview. First a telephonic wherein I was asked about few questions about networking. I was also asked about my exp in Linux and my work experience.

This was followed by onsite interview.

Interview Question – Easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn negotiate much.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2012.

Interview Details The process is quite standard. I apply for the position through university's website, and then get the email and phone to set up a on site interview.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, I learned the company's website carefully.   Answer Question

Plano, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2013.

Interview Details I applied and had an interview within the next week which I thought went very well. I interviewed with a CFO and he was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. The department I interviewed for seemed nice.

Interview Question – What has been a moment in my life that has changed me   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide Intern interview questions and advice. All 18 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.