Ericsson-Worldwide

2.8

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2013.

One over the phone and one with hiring manager and hr

Interview Questions
    • We're all easy because I have worked in the mobile industry   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2011.

Over all process consisted of two interviews. The first one was on the phone which was conducted by two interviewers. They asked some basic questions about HSDPA technology and testing procedures in the testbed. After passing this interview I was invited for a face to face one which was again conducted by two interviewers. This interview was very detailed one. The started with the 3G network diagram and touch all the interfaces, protocol stacks, RRC messaging, types of handovers and radio interface etc. In the end some behaviourial questions were also asked.

Interview Questions
    • What are the different type of masurements that are sent by UE to the network?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2010.

initially approached by a recruiter with details of the role, and it sounded interesting, so aggreed to go through the interview process. First there was a telephone interview with HR; then a chat with a future (now current) colleague; and another detailed telephone interview with my managers - which covered a broad range from the technical to attitude, to opinions, etc... - then came the final 1 to 1 with a VP. After that was the background and security checks, before negotiating with HR.

Fair, we met halfway

Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2009.

Had applied to the position through one of the job boards and got selected for an interview. The interview was conducted with several other shortlist candidate who were applying for the same position.
    Everyone had like team building exercise and 2 interviews one with HR and one with technical manager.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question I was asked was what different type of extension image file can have. I had no clue so I just said that I don't know the answer, which was fine.

what are my weak plus points and what are my weak points. It easy to explain plus points but explaining weak points are difficult

Answer Question
    as the job was handled through recruiting agency, they were the only point of contact for negotiation. but we could negotiate on salary and relocation package.
    I would recommend to negotiate salary as much as possible at the start as it is not possilble to negotiate salary later on.

Bid Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2008.

3 x interviews
    1 via agency
    1 x face to face with hiring manager and HR
    1 x face to face with CEO and senior stakeholders (x3)

Short - they made offer, I asked for more, they declined, I accepted

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

There was phone interview conducted about my project, course work, my IP knowledge and stuff related to programming, Virtualization . What was my role in the project work . Was it confined to documentation or only coding and all that stuff, When will be able to get into the work

Electrical Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview was at a career fair at Virginia Tech for students that were going to graduate. Interview was very generic with mostly questions about myself. It was not very technical. It was about your personality to see if you would be a good fit

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

This was for the MT position in Flipkart. This was a campus recruitment process in one of the top 5 business schools in India.

There were 3 rounds -
    1. GD
    2. Interview 1
    3. Interview 2

1. GD - It was a normal GD based on current trends in E-Commerce. Stay calm and air your points well, it'll be crucial to get you to the next round. Study about the ecommerce industry in India and quotes numbers if you can. It'll give you brownie points.

2. Interview 1 - A complete CV based interview, know your CV in and out and you'll ace it. Also have a few ideas for what flipkart can do, will show your passion for the company. Ask relevant questions in the end if possible.

3. Interview 2 - Situational interview round. Completely random, tests your thinking on the feet and creative thinking ability. Keep calm, and try to give out of the box ideas to mundane questions.

Interview Questions
    • If the CM of your state would be replaced by Flipkart CEO and vice versa, what will be the changes in both places.   Answer Question

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

There were 3 interviews. First with one, with the engineers in the team for the position I was applying for. Some questions were technical, related with the telecom area I was working on.
    Second interview was with the director of the core network delivery unit. There were no technical questions.
    The last interview was with HR, mostly a formality.

Applications Developer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

One on site interview. Start with a written test consist of 3 questions. Two about data structure and one about sql. After the one hour written test, 2 more algorithm questions were asked.