Ericsson-Worldwide

Very Easy Interview

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Glasgow, Scotland

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2013.

Interview Details One over the phone and one with hiring manager and hr

Interview Question – We're all easy because I have worked in the mobile industry   View Answer

Services Engineer Interview

Coventry, England

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2009.

Interview Details Had applied to the position through one of the job boards and got selected for an interview. The interview was conducted with several other shortlist candidate who were applying for the same position.
Everyone had like team building exercise and 2 interviews one with HR and one with technical manager.

Interview Question – The most difficult question I was asked was what different type of extension image file can have. I had no clue so I just said that I don't know the answer, which was fine.

what are my weak plus points and what are my weak points. It easy to explain plus points but explaining weak points are difficult
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – as the job was handled through recruiting agency, they were the only point of contact for negotiation. but we could negotiate on salary and relocation package.
I would recommend to negotiate salary as much as possible at the start as it is not possilble to negotiate salary later on.

Bid Manager Interview

Southampton, England

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2008.

Interview Details 3 x interviews
1 via agency
1 x face to face with hiring manager and HR
1 x face to face with CEO and senior stakeholders (x3)

Interview Question – No particularly difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Short - they made offer, I asked for more, they declined, I accepted

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
London, England

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2010.

Interview Details initially approached by a recruiter with details of the role, and it sounded interesting, so aggreed to go through the interview process. First there was a telephone interview with HR; then a chat with a future (now current) colleague; and another detailed telephone interview with my managers - which covered a broad range from the technical to attitude, to opinions, etc... - then came the final 1 to 1 with a VP. After that was the background and security checks, before negotiating with HR.

Interview Question – What are your best, and worst attributes   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair, we met halfway

Very Difficult Interview

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Reading, England

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2011.

Interview Details Over all process consisted of two interviews. The first one was on the phone which was conducted by two interviewers. They asked some basic questions about HSDPA technology and testing procedures in the testbed. After passing this interview I was invited for a face to face one which was again conducted by two interviewers. This interview was very detailed one. The started with the 3G network diagram and touch all the interfaces, protocol stacks, RRC messaging, types of handovers and radio interface etc. In the end some behaviourial questions were also asked.

Interview Question – What are the different type of masurements that are sent by UE to the network?   Answer Question

Network Operations Analyst Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2010.

Interview Details I applied through a referral and the process took 3 weeks.
iIt was general with basic questions like 1) How do you enter or query HLR details.
2) During a new number series being launched, what steps do you follow to add it to MSC.
3)On my previous experience related to Mobile number testing
4)What are the threshold KPI's and how do you manage to keep them above it.

Negotiation Details – I was offered just right, so i did not negotiate.

Jonior Engineer Interview

Mountain View, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

Interview Details On-site Interview. They had 5 round tech interviews, asking for algorithms, knowledge of C and debug questions. Some questions came from Leecode.

Interview Question – Debug questions on C. Writing down all the bugs in the given C code. Relative to global, static, local variables and initializing new storage.   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Interview Details Applied last October then HR arranged a phone interview in January. First the interviewer asked about cache architecture, what is set, associate,index,block size and how to calculate them. Then talked about how data is stored in the memory hierarchy, and concepts about prefetch, bypass, data forward and so on. Then talked about transistor level such as wiring delay, RC model, and how to increase clock frequency.

Interview Question – one brainteaser about three color balls, I didn't remember exactly. But I think I got it right however the interviewer didn't agree and refused to give me the right answer...   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details Applied online through job portal. I was contacted by HR to setup a 45 min technical interview within 2 weeks of my application. Interview questions were based on my resume and included a coding question.

Interview Question – Write a program to verify if a given nxn grid is satisfies the sudoku rules.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2011.

Interview Details The number of interviews was small. Basically there were two technical and a management interview. The first one was about core programming laguange knowledge, while the second was more about the broader knowledge and the former experiences. Last, the management interview was an informal discussion about my former experiences from a non-technical point of view.

Interview Question – Non-technical questions on a technical interview that require practical thinking and that you think outside the box can be difficult.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide interview questions and advice. All 387 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.