Ericsson-Worldwide

2.8

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2013.

One over the phone and one with hiring manager and hr

Interview Questions
    • We're all easy because I have worked in the mobile industry   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2011.

Over all process consisted of two interviews. The first one was on the phone which was conducted by two interviewers. They asked some basic questions about HSDPA technology and testing procedures in the testbed. After passing this interview I was invited for a face to face one which was again conducted by two interviewers. This interview was very detailed one. The started with the 3G network diagram and touch all the interfaces, protocol stacks, RRC messaging, types of handovers and radio interface etc. In the end some behaviourial questions were also asked.

Interview Questions
    • What are the different type of masurements that are sent by UE to the network?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2010.

initially approached by a recruiter with details of the role, and it sounded interesting, so aggreed to go through the interview process. First there was a telephone interview with HR; then a chat with a future (now current) colleague; and another detailed telephone interview with my managers - which covered a broad range from the technical to attitude, to opinions, etc... - then came the final 1 to 1 with a VP. After that was the background and security checks, before negotiating with HR.

Fair, we met halfway

Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2009.

Had applied to the position through one of the job boards and got selected for an interview. The interview was conducted with several other shortlist candidate who were applying for the same position.
    Everyone had like team building exercise and 2 interviews one with HR and one with technical manager.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question I was asked was what different type of extension image file can have. I had no clue so I just said that I don't know the answer, which was fine.

what are my weak plus points and what are my weak points. It easy to explain plus points but explaining weak points are difficult
        Answer Question
    as the job was handled through recruiting agency, they were the only point of contact for negotiation. but we could negotiate on salary and relocation package.
    I would recommend to negotiate salary as much as possible at the start as it is not possilble to negotiate salary later on.

Bid Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2008.

3 x interviews
    1 via agency
    1 x face to face with hiring manager and HR
    1 x face to face with CEO and senior stakeholders (x3)

Short - they made offer, I asked for more, they declined, I accepted

Radio Hardware Design Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

4 rounds interviews
    1st, paper test, some math, logic problems, IQ test
    2~4 were on site interviews

2nd: group interview, around 15 in a group, with two interviewers, They gave you a topic to discuss, in 20mins, and asked a presentation at last
    3rd, technical interview. They asked questions based on my resume, and didn't ask much about the position's responsibilities since my background was not that related. They regarded more on your talent and potential

didn't negotiate

Site Engineer Interview

number of intreview (3) speking to me about gsm Gprs and 3G , VLR HLR define internet protocal router and switch call tobology type of cabels ,,bonus one time in my comapny,

Software Engineer Interview

The first round was a skill test in c, c++. The essence of these test was that the candidates how can understand the basics. (Pointers, virtual functions ...). After that there was a personality test. Now I wait for the feedback.

Interview Questions
    • There was a base and a descendant class with construstors, destructors and virtual functions. The essence of the question was that what is the order in which the functions will be called.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Applied on campus. Contacted me after 3 weeks. Invited me to a onsite first round interview. Interviewed by a team leader who was quite nice. The whole process took one hour and it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
    • All about resumes. And some common behaviour questions. No coding questions for first round.   Answer Question

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Technology & Telecom Domain Knowledge like Call Flows, Knowledge on Charging & Billing will be a key if you are going in BSS space.

Knowledge on Project Management Process can be a plus.