Ericsson-Worldwide

Very Easy Interview

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Glasgow, Scotland

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2013.

Interview Details One over the phone and one with hiring manager and hr

Interview Question – We're all easy because I have worked in the mobile industry   View Answer

Services Engineer Interview

Services Engineer
Coventry, England

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2009.

Interview Details Had applied to the position through one of the job boards and got selected for an interview. The interview was conducted with several other shortlist candidate who were applying for the same position.
Everyone had like team building exercise and 2 interviews one with HR and one with technical manager.

Interview Question – The most difficult question I was asked was what different type of extension image file can have. I had no clue so I just said that I don't know the answer, which was fine.

what are my weak plus points and what are my weak points. It easy to explain plus points but explaining weak points are difficult
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – as the job was handled through recruiting agency, they were the only point of contact for negotiation. but we could negotiate on salary and relocation package.
I would recommend to negotiate salary as much as possible at the start as it is not possilble to negotiate salary later on.

Bid Manager Interview

Bid Manager
Southampton, England

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2008.

Interview Details 3 x interviews
1 via agency
1 x face to face with hiring manager and HR
1 x face to face with CEO and senior stakeholders (x3)

Interview Question – No particularly difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Short - they made offer, I asked for more, they declined, I accepted

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
London, England

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2010.

Interview Details initially approached by a recruiter with details of the role, and it sounded interesting, so aggreed to go through the interview process. First there was a telephone interview with HR; then a chat with a future (now current) colleague; and another detailed telephone interview with my managers - which covered a broad range from the technical to attitude, to opinions, etc... - then came the final 1 to 1 with a VP. After that was the background and security checks, before negotiating with HR.

Interview Question – What are your best, and worst attributes   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair, we met halfway

Very Difficult Interview

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Reading, England

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2011.

Interview Details Over all process consisted of two interviews. The first one was on the phone which was conducted by two interviewers. They asked some basic questions about HSDPA technology and testing procedures in the testbed. After passing this interview I was invited for a face to face one which was again conducted by two interviewers. This interview was very detailed one. The started with the 3G network diagram and touch all the interfaces, protocol stacks, RRC messaging, types of handovers and radio interface etc. In the end some behaviourial questions were also asked.

Interview Question – What are the different type of masurements that are sent by UE to the network?   Answer Question

Solution Integrator Interview

Solution Integrator

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details The Interview process consists of 3 rounds. As usual a written test followed by Technical and Managerial Discussions which went up to 3 hours in total. Entire process The process was very smooth and it was a nice experience.

Interview Question – Scenario Based Questions ..   Answer Question

Ericsson Interview

Ericsson

I applied through another source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2010.

Interview Details It was only one single interview, conducted by my direct boss. It took like 30 min. I had to talk about technical knowledge related to the work.

It were two people, via skype ( I was in a different country). I believe that the most difficult part was to get the visa. Since , I wasn't not a regular employee for the company, and they couldn't gave me a regular contract to get the visa.

The interview in general were pretty good I think.
Put special attention on the technical question and let them know about your motivations and expectations (it really help)

Interview Question – It was a pretty simpe chat. Maybe   Answer Question

Customer Project Manager Interview

Customer Project Manager

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details applied online and attended first screening interview with HR regarding my general experience.This was followed by a technical interview with a 3 person panel.Overally the interviews were positive and was promised feedback from HR within a week but am still to receive the feedback.I have been in touch with HR but have been told that a final decision is still to be made

Order Fulfillment Specialist Interview

Order Fulfillment Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

Interview Details I had two phone interviews: One with a Supply Director and the other with a Contract Manager. The questions were straight forward and expected for what I was applying for. We talked about my work experience and my skills and competencies that I had relating to the job being discussed.

Interview Question – All questions were straight forward.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2011.

Interview Details As a part of the interview process, you will need to fill out a personality test. It's not only the test result that count, you are also observed while doing the tests! Ask A LOT of questions to the psychologist, ask back, make all the rules clear to yourself, be open and communicative. Make sure you have no signs of being an introvert person.

Interview Question – C C++ Java test.   Answer Question

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!