Ericsson-Worldwide

2.8

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glasgow, Scotland
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2013.

One over the phone and one with hiring manager and hr

Interview Questions
    • We're all easy because I have worked in the mobile industry   View Answer

Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coventry, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2009.

Had applied to the position through one of the job boards and got selected for an interview. The interview was conducted with several other shortlist candidate who were applying for the same position.
    Everyone had like team building exercise and 2 interviews one with HR and one with technical manager.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question I was asked was what different type of extension image file can have. I had no clue so I just said that I don't know the answer, which was fine.

what are my weak plus points and what are my weak points. It easy to explain plus points but explaining weak points are difficult
        Answer Question
    as the job was handled through recruiting agency, they were the only point of contact for negotiation. but we could negotiate on salary and relocation package.
    I would recommend to negotiate salary as much as possible at the start as it is not possilble to negotiate salary later on.

Bid Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Southampton, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2008.

3 x interviews
    1 via agency
    1 x face to face with hiring manager and HR
    1 x face to face with CEO and senior stakeholders (x3)

Short - they made offer, I asked for more, they declined, I accepted

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2010.

initially approached by a recruiter with details of the role, and it sounded interesting, so aggreed to go through the interview process. First there was a telephone interview with HR; then a chat with a future (now current) colleague; and another detailed telephone interview with my managers - which covered a broad range from the technical to attitude, to opinions, etc... - then came the final 1 to 1 with a VP. After that was the background and security checks, before negotiating with HR.

Fair, we met halfway

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Reading, England
    Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2011.

Over all process consisted of two interviews. The first one was on the phone which was conducted by two interviewers. They asked some basic questions about HSDPA technology and testing procedures in the testbed. After passing this interview I was invited for a face to face one which was again conducted by two interviewers. This interview was very detailed one. The started with the 3G network diagram and touch all the interfaces, protocol stacks, RRC messaging, types of handovers and radio interface etc. In the end some behaviourial questions were also asked.

Interview Questions
    • What are the different type of masurements that are sent by UE to the network?   Answer Question

PMO Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2011.

Manager that hire felt nice and interested in my skills. Did a professional recruitment as following the process. Although HR department person should interview me in the last moment sent me to an outsourced partner instead?!

Interview Questions
    • I think the outsourced recruitment partner did a very good job in sense of being professional and give tuff questions. But is was nothing about the vision and culture Ericsson tried to create or maybe they don't have a specific culture or strategy around that?! Just pass the test?   View Answer
    Much was given, but we arrange some added benefits

Specialist Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

> Based on advertisements / Consultant call
    > 2 levels of interview
    > First level is technical ( Telecom related questions must)
    > 2nd Level will be HR related to check candidate's ability to work in African countries with global clients

Interview Questions
    Good paymaster , so negotiate as much as possible.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2014.

Submitted my resume and was contacted for an interview within a few days. The hiring manager was pleasant and asked basic questions such as, "what would make me a good fit for the position?" Went over my resume and experience. Very informative about the position. Overall, a very good experience.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2014.

Interview Process consists of a Technical Test
    > which includes 25 questions on Threads, Collections(Treeset, HashMap), StringBuffer, StringBuilder and few core java questions to identify the correct output of the written code.
    > 5 Questions on JSP, Servlets, Session Management and J2EE
    > 3 Questions were asked on Database.
    > there is also 5 questions on Logical Thinking.
    > there are 2 Questions for which one has to write Pseudo Code.

As I am not able to clear the Techincal Test, so after the Techincal Test there might be 2 Tech Interviews and 1 HR+MR Interview.

Interview Questions
    • 2 Questions for which Pseudo Code is required is most difficult.   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2013.

Went fine! they needed people - we were available! and the whole thing was far and above the best I have yet seen for the type of position chosen!

Went well - just got sick in the interim!

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!