Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated 31 Jul 2015

2.8

Graduate Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

I applied online with my CV for the graduate scheme. I had a face to face interview and 2 day assessment centre. We were put up in a hotel where got the chance to socialise with the previous years graduates and ask about the company and job roles.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Glasgow, Scotland) in June 2013.

Interview

One over the phone and one with hiring manager and hr

Interview Questions

• We're all easy because I have worked in the mobile industry   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Reading, England) in August 2011.

Interview

Over all process consisted of two interviews. The first one was on the phone which was conducted by two interviewers. They asked some basic questions about HSDPA technology and testing procedures in the testbed. After passing this interview I was invited for a face to face one which was again conducted by two interviewers. This interview was very detailed one. The started with the 3G network diagram and touch all the interfaces, protocol stacks, RRC messaging, types of handovers and radio interface etc. In the end some behaviourial questions were also asked.

Interview Questions

• What are the different type of masurements that are sent by UE to the network?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (London, England) in May 2010.

Interview

initially approached by a recruiter with details of the role, and it sounded interesting, so aggreed to go through the interview process. First there was a telephone interview with HR; then a chat with a future (now current) colleague; and another detailed telephone interview with my managers - which covered a broad range from the technical to attitude, to opinions, etc... - then came the final 1 to 1 with a VP. After that was the background and security checks, before negotiating with HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fair, we met halfway

Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Coventry, England) in August 2009.

Interview

Had applied to the position through one of the job boards and got selected for an interview. The interview was conducted with several other shortlist candidate who were applying for the same position. Everyone had like team building exercise and 2 interviews one with HR and one with technical manager.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I was asked was what different type of extension image file can have. I had no clue so I just said that I don't know the answer, which was fine. what are my weak plus points and what are my weak points. It easy to explain plus points but explaining weak points are difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation

as the job was handled through recruiting agency, they were the only point of contact for negotiation. but we could negotiate on salary and relocation package. I would recommend to negotiate salary as much as possible at the start as it is not possilble to negotiate salary later on.

Bid Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Southampton, England) in July 2008.

Interview

3 x interviews 1 via agency 1 x face to face with hiring manager and HR 1 x face to face with CEO and senior stakeholders (x3)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Short - they made offer, I asked for more, they declined, I accepted

Program Product Leader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

totally 3 rounds of interview, first one is from recruit guy, second one is held by line manager and senior engineers, some technical questions but not difficult. The last round is from the department director and a HR, the director is a nice Swedish guy, only discuss on expected salary and future career and etc.

Interview Questions

• What VSWR mean, how to improve TX EVM performance in RF test?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

i got in through College Job fair. Then got the call. interview was basically covering all the areas. Including the HR questions. Had the interview with the entire team and all the team members actively participated in the interview. Questions asked was from the resume mainly and then technical questions followed in all area we have put in the resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

first 20 mins hr interview then followed by a 30 mins phone then a week later 2 hr face to face interview done by 3 people one after another. the phone screen was peety much std. java question. The face to face consist of design patterns and db questions

Technical Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Total 3 rounds of interview - First Technical round followed by Line Mgr interview and finally the HR round with salary discussion. Technical round was telephonic and after a month the line manager round was scheduled which was a F2F round with video conferencing with Stockholm, Sweden. Finally HR round was F2F on the same day. But offer was made almost after a month.

Interview Questions

• There were few questions related to specific platform and Java versions.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.