Ericsson-Worldwide

2.8

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2013.

One over the phone and one with hiring manager and hr

Interview Questions
    • We're all easy because I have worked in the mobile industry   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2011.

Over all process consisted of two interviews. The first one was on the phone which was conducted by two interviewers. They asked some basic questions about HSDPA technology and testing procedures in the testbed. After passing this interview I was invited for a face to face one which was again conducted by two interviewers. This interview was very detailed one. The started with the 3G network diagram and touch all the interfaces, protocol stacks, RRC messaging, types of handovers and radio interface etc. In the end some behaviourial questions were also asked.

Interview Questions
    • What are the different type of masurements that are sent by UE to the network?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2010.

initially approached by a recruiter with details of the role, and it sounded interesting, so aggreed to go through the interview process. First there was a telephone interview with HR; then a chat with a future (now current) colleague; and another detailed telephone interview with my managers - which covered a broad range from the technical to attitude, to opinions, etc... - then came the final 1 to 1 with a VP. After that was the background and security checks, before negotiating with HR.

Fair, we met halfway

Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2009.

Had applied to the position through one of the job boards and got selected for an interview. The interview was conducted with several other shortlist candidate who were applying for the same position.
    Everyone had like team building exercise and 2 interviews one with HR and one with technical manager.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question I was asked was what different type of extension image file can have. I had no clue so I just said that I don't know the answer, which was fine.

what are my weak plus points and what are my weak points. It easy to explain plus points but explaining weak points are difficult

Answer Question
    as the job was handled through recruiting agency, they were the only point of contact for negotiation. but we could negotiate on salary and relocation package.
    I would recommend to negotiate salary as much as possible at the start as it is not possilble to negotiate salary later on.

Bid Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2008.

3 x interviews
    1 via agency
    1 x face to face with hiring manager and HR
    1 x face to face with CEO and senior stakeholders (x3)

Short - they made offer, I asked for more, they declined, I accepted

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

One phone call from HR, then he/she will set up the interview process and two round of technical interview. During the interview process HR including interviewer helped me a lot to know the company process and formalities.

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Very quick hiring process. Completed in a couple of weeks. Had persons that called me and got the interviewed. Had another interview with the hiring managers boss. Also interviewed with the potential client as well.

Field Engineer I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Area Manager personally called me and set up a time for a phone interview. Polite, professional, and straight to the point. What I liked most was that my resume was picked by the manager vice going through HR who doesn't know what the job really entails. HR only involved after the manager decided, and once cleared through HR was on the road getting to work.

Interview Questions
    • Generally none. Questions were dependent upon technical proficiency and the work needed to be accomplished.   Answer Question
    Dependent upon your time, research the most in salary and attempt to start a little above.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Hr was arrogant and behaved and talked inappropriately. The salary they offer is too low. 3.5 lpa ctc. Not gross but ctc. Most people didnt sit for the company. They take an online test which has technical (cs) as well as aptitude question. Not too hard to crack. I terviews were easy. However the HR interview was not great as the the hr didnt behave well.

Sourcing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Internal interview -- the process was very long. It took several weeks for talent acquisition to acknowledge the application and setup an initial interview. The interview went well and I was told there would be a follow-up interview with another manager. After many weeks with several checks to TA, there has been no communication from the hiring manager or his dept. The position is still not filled.

Interview Questions
    • How easy is it for you to create relationships with new sales teams?   View Answer