Ericsson-Worldwide

2.8

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2013.

One over the phone and one with hiring manager and hr

Interview Questions
    • We're all easy because I have worked in the mobile industry   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England
    Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2011.

Over all process consisted of two interviews. The first one was on the phone which was conducted by two interviewers. They asked some basic questions about HSDPA technology and testing procedures in the testbed. After passing this interview I was invited for a face to face one which was again conducted by two interviewers. This interview was very detailed one. The started with the 3G network diagram and touch all the interfaces, protocol stacks, RRC messaging, types of handovers and radio interface etc. In the end some behaviourial questions were also asked.

Interview Questions
    • What are the different type of masurements that are sent by UE to the network?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2010.

initially approached by a recruiter with details of the role, and it sounded interesting, so aggreed to go through the interview process. First there was a telephone interview with HR; then a chat with a future (now current) colleague; and another detailed telephone interview with my managers - which covered a broad range from the technical to attitude, to opinions, etc... - then came the final 1 to 1 with a VP. After that was the background and security checks, before negotiating with HR.

Fair, we met halfway

Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2009.

Had applied to the position through one of the job boards and got selected for an interview. The interview was conducted with several other shortlist candidate who were applying for the same position.
    Everyone had like team building exercise and 2 interviews one with HR and one with technical manager.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question I was asked was what different type of extension image file can have. I had no clue so I just said that I don't know the answer, which was fine.

what are my weak plus points and what are my weak points. It easy to explain plus points but explaining weak points are difficult

Answer Question
    as the job was handled through recruiting agency, they were the only point of contact for negotiation. but we could negotiate on salary and relocation package.
    I would recommend to negotiate salary as much as possible at the start as it is not possilble to negotiate salary later on.

Bid Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2008.

3 x interviews
    1 via agency
    1 x face to face with hiring manager and HR
    1 x face to face with CEO and senior stakeholders (x3)

Short - they made offer, I asked for more, they declined, I accepted

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Skype interview.
    Really nice project manager joined with a software engineer. First 15mins is about behaviour questions, like 'describe yourself' and 'why do you choose engineering'. They pick questions from the stories or examples you tell them. All other questions are based on working experience and school projects written on resume. The whole interview takes 30 minutes.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

one of the interviewers came , greeted me and we went to the interview ,it was 2 on 1 interview , both men were very friendly, they started with some behavioral questions , then technical questions

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2015.

The entire placement process was a good experience. I felt it's one awesome company for core telecom engineers. The Ericsson people who came for recruitment were really good. There is nothing to panic about. Be confident throughout!!
    Rounds -
    1.Aptitude (Verbal and quantitative)
    2.GD
    3.Technical Interview
    4.HR interview

Interview Questions
    • Technical interview - Wireless and about your projects.
      HR interview - Why Ericsson? Tell me about yourself.

View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Applied in the middle of mid November month. Later I got a mail in the middle of Dec month asking me to schedule an interview. I scheduled the interview scheduled on Jan 9th. The interview lasted for 1 hour. 2 weeks later, got a mail stating that they weren't going to proceed with my interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Design a telephone directory and mention the data structure to be used.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

One phone call from HR, then he/she will set up the interview process and two round of technical interview. During the interview process HR including interviewer helped me a lot to know the company process and formalities.