Ericsson-Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interview Details Submit CV
Go through at least 3 interviews (one for initial screening by HR or agency) then one by hiring manager, then last one with the grandfather position.
Will be asked to present something or put you in a role play in order to evaluate your profile

Interview Question – What would you tell a Telecom Operator CTO in a 5 sec elevator coincidence meeting!   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details initially had a phone interview. About 2 weeks later,i got called in for an in person interview. general questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Very friendly, very enthusiastic hiring managers.

Interview Question – why ericsson   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non-negotiable.

RF Amplifier Interview

RF Amplifier

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details It is one hour interview. There are two people interview me. It ask 5-6 technique questions and some general questions together. Such as what you expect about your salary?

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details Selection was thru' an Off Campus recruitment drive at Chennai. Simple and easy. First, Aptitude round followed by F2F technical interview and HR. Technical round- consisted of GSM related questions like GSM operating frequency, GSM Vs CDMA difference etc. Some basic questions on Final year project, and Internships. A few on questions on Microwave Engg, Antennas and waveguides etc.

Interview Question – All questions were easy enough for a fresher to answer   Answer Question

Solution Integrator Interview

Solution Integrator

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details The Interview process consists of 3 rounds. As usual a written test followed by Technical and Managerial Discussions which went up to 3 hours in total. Entire process The process was very smooth and it was a nice experience.

Interview Question – Scenario Based Questions ..   Answer Question

Ericsson Interview

Ericsson

I applied through another source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2010.

Interview Details It was only one single interview, conducted by my direct boss. It took like 30 min. I had to talk about technical knowledge related to the work.

It were two people, via skype ( I was in a different country). I believe that the most difficult part was to get the visa. Since , I wasn't not a regular employee for the company, and they couldn't gave me a regular contract to get the visa.

The interview in general were pretty good I think.
Put special attention on the technical question and let them know about your motivations and expectations (it really help)

Interview Question – It was a pretty simpe chat. Maybe   Answer Question

Customer Project Manager Interview

Customer Project Manager

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details applied online and attended first screening interview with HR regarding my general experience.This was followed by a technical interview with a 3 person panel.Overally the interviews were positive and was promised feedback from HR within a week but am still to receive the feedback.I have been in touch with HR but have been told that a final decision is still to be made

Order Fulfillment Specialist Interview

Order Fulfillment Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

Interview Details I had two phone interviews: One with a Supply Director and the other with a Contract Manager. The questions were straight forward and expected for what I was applying for. We talked about my work experience and my skills and competencies that I had relating to the job being discussed.

Interview Question – All questions were straight forward.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2011.

Interview Details As a part of the interview process, you will need to fill out a personality test. It's not only the test result that count, you are also observed while doing the tests! Ask A LOT of questions to the psychologist, ask back, make all the rules clear to yourself, be open and communicative. Make sure you have no signs of being an introvert person.

Interview Question – C C++ Java test.   Answer Question

Telecom Engineer Interview

Telecom Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2011.

Interview Details I was hired from college. All process was initiate by college.First there was a technical test and after that technical and HR interview.We were given offer letters on the same day.

Negotiation Details – CTC was fixed so no negotiation phase.