Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated Aug 25, 2014
476 interviews

2.8

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2013.

Went fine! they needed people - we were available! and the whole thing was far and above the best I have yet seen for the type of position chosen!

Went well - just got sick in the interim!

Lead Consultant Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Hiring manager makes a phone call to go through phone screening. Once she/he likes you, you will receive a call within a week from HR to have another rounds of interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you? How would you create value to my organization?   Answer Question
    It was internal move so not much to negotiate.

Research Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

I contacted an alumni from my university who was particularly looking to fill a position in his team (that he manages and leads). He replied to me in a couple of hours and scheduled a phone chat for the very next day. The chat was only about my work and the role he was looking to fill. I described my PhD research and the key was to describe it at a high level which he could comprehend. I did a very good job of this. He asked me to send him ONE article that I am fond of about my work which he wished to share with his team. In a subsequent email I did that and he concurrently scheduled an on onsite interview for me.

The onsite interview revolved around my presentation. In my talk, I described my PhD work. The key was to balance the high level ideas and the details at the right level and I did a great job. The talk was very well taken and evinced lots of interaction. I could get the audience interested in my work. Many of the following individual interview revolved around my presentation.

I had five one-on-one interviews following my presentation. None of the them were like quizzes. None of them involved any knowledge based questions. All the interviewers who were interested in judging me only asked me questions on my work and my presentation. For any PhD student, these were pretty straightforward and easy.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Selection was thru' an Off Campus recruitment drive at Chennai. Simple and easy. First, Aptitude round followed by F2F technical interview and HR. Technical round- consisted of GSM related questions like GSM operating frequency, GSM Vs CDMA difference etc. Some basic questions on Final year project, and Internships. A few on questions on Microwave Engg, Antennas and waveguides etc.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were easy enough for a fresher to answer   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Submit CV
    Go through at least 3 interviews (one for initial screening by HR or agency) then one by hiring manager, then last one with the grandfather position.
    Will be asked to present something or put you in a role play in order to evaluate your profile

Interview Questions
    • What would you tell a Telecom Operator CTO in a 5 sec elevator coincidence meeting!   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

initially had a phone interview. About 2 weeks later,i got called in for an in person interview. general questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Very friendly, very enthusiastic hiring managers.

non-negotiable.

RF Amplifier Interview

It is one hour interview. There are two people interview me. It ask 5-6 technique questions and some general questions together. Such as what you expect about your salary?

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Great people, very nice. I enjoyed the experience very much. They were bright and asked intelligent questions. The interview process went very quickly and I had an offer within a month. I would recommend this company.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiations.

Solution Integrator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

The Interview process consists of 3 rounds. As usual a written test followed by Technical and Managerial Discussions which went up to 3 hours in total. Entire process The process was very smooth and it was a nice experience.

Ericsson Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2010.

It was only one single interview, conducted by my direct boss. It took like 30 min. I had to talk about technical knowledge related to the work.

It were two people, via skype ( I was in a different country). I believe that the most difficult part was to get the visa. Since , I wasn't not a regular employee for the company, and they couldn't gave me a regular contract to get the visa.

The interview in general were pretty good I think.
    Put special attention on the technical question and let them know about your motivations and expectations (it really help)