Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated 20 Feb 2015
Updated 20 Feb 2015

2.8

R and D Interview

It was pretty simple. Asked a basic question on hashmap and how to improvise on it. Other questions were from my resume.
    The first round was technical were they asked very basic codes and algorithms. This was followed by the HR round where they ask you question about the company and the area that you may work in along with some other behavioural questions

Associate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

first it was online aptitude test. After that it was divided into 3 process. Like GD then technical interview and then hr round. Gd topic was Hard work or smart work and they gave us 10 minutes to think and then another 10 minutes to express our view. tech round was quite easy. Every thing was asked from the basic and from all sub like c,java,dbms and also from final year project.

Interview Questions
    there was no negotiation in salary

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Very quick hiring process. Completed in a couple of weeks. Had persons that called me and got the interviewed. Had another interview with the hiring managers boss. Also interviewed with the potential client as well.

Field Engineer I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Area Manager personally called me and set up a time for a phone interview. Polite, professional, and straight to the point. What I liked most was that my resume was picked by the manager vice going through HR who doesn't know what the job really entails. HR only involved after the manager decided, and once cleared through HR was on the road getting to work.

Interview Questions
    • Generally none. Questions were dependent upon technical proficiency and the work needed to be accomplished.   Answer Question
    Dependent upon your time, research the most in salary and attempt to start a little above.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Hr was arrogant and behaved and talked inappropriately. The salary they offer is too low. 3.5 lpa ctc. Not gross but ctc. Most people didnt sit for the company. They take an online test which has technical (cs) as well as aptitude question. Not too hard to crack. I terviews were easy. However the HR interview was not great as the the hr didnt behave well.

Sourcing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Internal interview -- the process was very long. It took several weeks for talent acquisition to acknowledge the application and setup an initial interview. The interview went well and I was told there would be a follow-up interview with another manager. After many weeks with several checks to TA, there has been no communication from the hiring manager or his dept. The position is still not filled.

Interview Questions
    • How easy is it for you to create relationships with new sales teams?   View Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2015.

I applied through College campus for GET post in "Ericsson India Global Services Pvt. Ltd."
    There are 4 Rounds basically...Aptitude Test, GD , Technical and HR.
    Aptitude Test consists of three Section- Logical ,Aptitude , and Verbal .Each Section consists of 15 Question carrying 1 Marks each.
    In Technical Interview , they asked me about GSM Architecture with block diagram, Difference b/w GSM and CDMA , TDMA/FDMA/CDMA , BSS, Digital Modulation Schemes , etc.
    In Project , they even go to hierarchy .
    And Finally in HR, the question are very simple like why ericsson, can u explain yourself in 1 minute , ready to work anywhere , even in shift also , about family etc .

Software Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2015.

Since I am 10 years experience, they started asking design questions. first round is telephonic and followed by f2f. I am not happy with the interview process. screening round should be like candidate should be aware of important concepts, STL, boost, etc. then you can start with other technical questions.

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Submitted online app, got a call within a week as I was local. Spoke with 3 people in a matter of maybe 1 to 2 hours. Very casual, not very specific to company needs.
    Asked a little about my wireless communication knowledge and any related sales experience....I had none but understood the industry very well.

took what they offered.

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

There was phone interview conducted about my project, course work, my IP knowledge and stuff related to programming, Virtualization . What was my role in the project work . Was it confined to documentation or only coding and all that stuff, When will be able to get into the work