Ericsson-Worldwide

467 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Ericsson Interview

Ericsson

I applied through another source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2010.

Interview Details It was only one single interview, conducted by my direct boss. It took like 30 min. I had to talk about technical knowledge related to the work.

It were two people, via skype ( I was in a different country). I believe that the most difficult part was to get the visa. Since , I wasn't not a regular employee for the company, and they couldn't gave me a regular contract to get the visa.

The interview in general were pretty good I think.
Put special attention on the technical question and let them know about your motivations and expectations (it really help)

Interview Question – It was a pretty simpe chat. Maybe   Answer Question

Customer Project Manager Interview

Customer Project Manager

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details applied online and attended first screening interview with HR regarding my general experience.This was followed by a technical interview with a 3 person panel.Overally the interviews were positive and was promised feedback from HR within a week but am still to receive the feedback.I have been in touch with HR but have been told that a final decision is still to be made

Order Fulfillment Specialist Interview

Order Fulfillment Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

Interview Details I had two phone interviews: One with a Supply Director and the other with a Contract Manager. The questions were straight forward and expected for what I was applying for. We talked about my work experience and my skills and competencies that I had relating to the job being discussed.

Interview Question – All questions were straight forward.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2011.

Interview Details As a part of the interview process, you will need to fill out a personality test. It's not only the test result that count, you are also observed while doing the tests! Ask A LOT of questions to the psychologist, ask back, make all the rules clear to yourself, be open and communicative. Make sure you have no signs of being an introvert person.

Interview Question – C C++ Java test.   Answer Question

Telecom Engineer Interview

Telecom Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2011.

Interview Details I was hired from college. All process was initiate by college.First there was a technical test and after that technical and HR interview.We were given offer letters on the same day.

Negotiation Details – CTC was fixed so no negotiation phase.

Sales Interview

Sales
Plano, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Interview Details The hiring process required multiple forms of contact with people that currently work at Ericsson. After a short phone interview with a recruiting professional and a large amount of online forms, I was granted an in person interview. During the interview, the manager interviewing me was nice, but he seemed inattentive. It didn't surprise me when I didn't ever hear anything from him ever again.

Interview Question – What would you do if you were given damaged products to sell? How would you sell them?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

Interview Details Basic phone interview was the first step, I got invited to do a test with modules including IP network, C, C++/Java, Assembly, Linux topics, a personality test and a logical test. It tool 3 hours approximately to finish. After evaluation I got invited to an interview where 6 leaders sat against me and we had a >1:30 interview. Was a quite decent experience i have to admit. English test was also done shortly. They also asked my salary expectations where I told a range. At the end I got the higher amount.

Interview Question – Is coaching and mentoring is important for me and what does it cover?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2010.

Interview Details 3 round of intyervioew 1st round written test wa sheld.
in 2nd round group discussion was held.
in 3rd round one to one interview was held
next was teh HR round then on the same the result was announced

Interview Question – reverse a string   Answer Question

Senior Telecom Consultant Interview

Senior Telecom Consultant
Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details Initial telephonic communication with line manager to walk through the CV of the candiate, receive details regarding the job role and responsibilities. Post interview the candidate is communicated if he is found interesting for the assignment. Thereafter a second interview is scheduled that includes a face to face technical and Human Resources interview.

Interview Question – Reason to join a new contract while serving an exisiting contract.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Better hourly rate

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details Very detailed and too many people involved, since nobody wanted to take on hire responsibility. Questions sounded more like a check-list, rather than them actually knowing what they were looking for.

Interview Question – Typical "smart" interview questions that are already covered on the internet.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They did not offer the listed position