Ericsson-Worldwide

Getting the Interview

388 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2011.

Interview Details The number of interviews was small. Basically there were two technical and a management interview. The first one was about core programming laguange knowledge, while the second was more about the broader knowledge and the former experiences. Last, the management interview was an informal discussion about my former experiences from a non-technical point of view.

Interview Question – Non-technical questions on a technical interview that require practical thinking and that you think outside the box can be difficult.   Answer Question

Software Developer Intern Interview

Piscataway, NJ (US)

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details got the interview from the university career link, and take one phone interview with the hiring manager, and 2 engineers. They asked code sample after the interview, and I send my course project and made a video to present the project. The interview is almost technical interview , about project experience and concept question on java.

Interview Question – send the prepared code sample to them,   Answer Question

Hardware RF Testing Intern Interview

Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details it is a phone interview with two hardware department managers, very short only 20 minutes. All the questions are behaviour questions.
Tell me about your self.
What school project are you working on and what is your role?
what do you like to do?
How do you know Ericsson?
Some basic telecommunication knowledge.

Interview Question – Some basic telecommunication knowledge.   Answer Question

Network Support Interview

Overland Park, KS (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2013.

Interview Details Meet with a recruiter who interviewed me. He sent my resume over for the hiring manager to review. I had an in person interview with the manager, he was easy going and easy to talk to. Mostly personality questions along with maybe 3-4 technical question. They were interviewing 50 people for the position. They hired 3.

Interview Question – Your basic technical question. Describe a time when you had to troubleshoot a problem and in detail take me through the steps?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I neg with my contract company.

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details One interview in person, both technical and soft questions.

Interview Question – Questions were very general and easy   Answer Question

ASIC Verification Engineer Interview

San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details telephonic FOLLWED BY 6 rounds of Onsight interview

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected asked all project related questions.Questions on FSMs,Aorundrobin algorithems.UVM,system verilog,Linkedlists.Register aliasing CPU i/f verification. It is exhaustive be preapre to stay alive till last round :)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Engineering Intern Interview

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details Phone Interview with one employee first, then Skype with 5 members of a team in one afternoon, each 45 minutes, basic questions like reverse a list, socket programming, networking knowledges, write on chatting board.

Interview Question – Nothing especially challenging   Answer Question

Solution Manager Interview

Plano, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Interview Details Start with phone interview with Recruiter and then with Hiring manager. Next step being face to face interview

Interview Question – No unexpected or difficult question. The usual "what is your strengths and weakness"   Answer Question

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details Several rounds of tests of technical skills, psychological assessment, personal interview

Interview Question – I do not remember.   Answer Question

Integration Engineer Interview

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2010.

Interview Details interview, make presentation