Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated 27 Oct 2014
Updated 27 Oct 2014

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2014.

I deliver my resume on the School recruitment and then, after one week they gave me e-mail, asked me to interview. Two specialist asked me some questions about my projects.

Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

3 rounds of interview. telephonic. As was ex employee , was not ask much of technical. But before joining had a call with customer( Internal). HR interview was mostly why you want to join back. Whats the motivation.

Interview Questions
    • High level question related to job role.   View Answer
    Not much you can do.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

The interview went well. The only concern was my lack of ample customer facing experience. I explained the customer experience that I had and the person taking the interview appeared content. But then again can not be sure unless we get an acceptance or offer from the company. Key thing to note to make sure that you prove the extensive experience that you have with the customer. Another thing that will definitely help is the references from other project managers.

Interview Questions
    • Give references from other Project Managers.   View Answer

Solution Integrator Interview

I had appeared for the role of Solution Integrator and My skill was QTP Automation. The interview was in two phases: 1. Technical and 2. HR round, Technical round taken was good. I was able to answer most of the qtp related questions. Some questions on Unix and Putty was not answered by me. But I got through the technical round very easily.
    The HR round was just a formality where-in discussion about salary, salary break-up etc happened.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

They were fast on getting me on site. But they did not get back to me about the result even though I asked via emails. They should be kind enough to get back to me since I spent more than 3 hours on site. Questions were mostly focusing on my soft skills like how I could handle conflicts and what is my experience about interfacing with high level managers etc..

Customer Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Couple of interviews with junior recruiters. Following interviews with my future manager. The job description was not very clear. Once hired, the job had Little to do with Project management.

Interview Questions
    • I can't recall of any difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Embedded Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eindhoven (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eindhoven (Netherlands)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2014.

Technical C questions. Logical questions to test your abilities. In addition there was also a personality check at the end. Mostly the interviewers were developers and team leads in the beginning. One manager was later involved and lastly the group director.

Assistant Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

It was overall a very nice experience. It was a offcampus drive. There were four rounds: Written , GD , Technical and then final HR round.
    We need to attempt 45 questions in 45 min.. which seem to be difficult at that time . But not that much difficult .
    My topic of discussion for GD was like fuel subsidy and some from politics- our politicians should be educated or not ... n more like that .
    Techanical was fyn .. they were askng GSM, 2G, 3G, n telecom basics. Modulation, Modem , Network topologies...
    HR was unexpected ... it was conducted in group .. just lyk giving a speech in front of so many people ... he just asked me to introduce myself .. and define success !!

Interview Questions
    • what is a Modem !!
      Tell me something about DTMF Keypad !!
        Answer Question

SME Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Normal selection process. There were 4 rounds of interview.
    1. Normal HR discussion to know about your skillsets.
    2. Technical Interview (F:F)
    3. Manager Round (Technical/Management questions)
    4. HR dicusssion (package discussion & DOJ)

For me, final HR round was so difficult, Since these HR people are so stingy to offer you a good salary package. So, it is better to go for a good and stuborn negotiation.

Negotiation was hard

Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

> Based on advertisements / Consultant call
    > 2 levels of interview
    > First level is technical ( Telecom related questions must)
    > 2nd Level will be HR related to check candidate's ability to work in African countries with global clients

Interview Questions
    Good paymaster , so negotiate as much as possible.