Ericsson-Worldwide

384 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details One interview in person, both technical and soft questions.

Interview Question – Questions were very general and easy   Answer Question

ASIC Verification Engineer Interview

San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details telephonic FOLLWED BY 6 rounds of Onsight interview

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected asked all project related questions.Questions on FSMs,Aorundrobin algorithems.UVM,system verilog,Linkedlists.Register aliasing CPU i/f verification. It is exhaustive be preapre to stay alive till last round :)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Engineering Intern Interview

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details Phone Interview with one employee first, then Skype with 5 members of a team in one afternoon, each 45 minutes, basic questions like reverse a list, socket programming, networking knowledges, write on chatting board.

Interview Question – Nothing especially challenging   Answer Question

Solution Manager Interview

Plano, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Interview Details Start with phone interview with Recruiter and then with Hiring manager. Next step being face to face interview

Interview Question – No unexpected or difficult question. The usual "what is your strengths and weakness"   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details Several rounds of tests of technical skills, psychological assessment, personal interview

Interview Question – I do not remember.   Answer Question

Integration Engineer Interview

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2010.

Interview Details interview, make presentation

Interview Question – which task do you hate the most?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Integrator Intern Interview

Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2014.

Interview Details I applied via my school portal. I got a phone interview. The interview was barely technical. They talked to me a lot about their project and what they do. The problem was they were desperate for anyone to apply because it was a 12-month internship and people usually try to avoid those.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult. But based on my research I know Ericsson asks a lot of Java.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was a 12 month internship, I was looking for a shorter term thing.

Intern Interview

Intern
San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Interview Details Applied through college - 2 phone screens - first was general where they asked about basic OOP concepts , big-O, second round was more technical expected to code and let interviewer know over the phone.

Interview Question – Binary trees,Binary Search trees and order traversals , different types, algorithms for them , functions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2013.

Interview Details They visited our college in 3 rd Slot so more that 80% guy was selected so it was opened to all. Look i really don't like TCS or Capgemini so i didn't sit in there placement.
It was so hectic from morning 8 AM to 10 PM and they allowed only half and hour to eat lunch. That was not possible because where our university is located there was no food stall or nothing we have to walk 2km to get anything and this was my first interview so i have no idea.
There was 4 phases of hiring process

1. Quantitative, Verbal and Analytical Test which was run by Cocubes.com question was moderate and time was so short. I could barely have any time for calculation it was 45 question and 45 mins each section consists 15 marks and there was no negative marks so that means high sectional cutoff i think it was 9 because out of 400 only 80 survived.

2. Then there was GD round. And Topic Was unexpected we had no option " Reality show is boon or curse of a child's life". 10 peoples grouped into 6 and coordinator gave us 10 min to prepare. After that 30 min debate and then he give every one exactly 5 min to tell if we against it or we support it why. Then after that he gives a comment ask every one to contradict himself . If you said against it he gives you a comment opposite and you have to contradict himself. And There no gibberish is allowed the person was hothead. 10 gone in this process.

3. Then there was the toughest part Technical Interview. Believe be you have to prepare for everything those people gonna freak you out . IT was 1 hour/person duration and they will ask any subject you have learned from 1st to 4 th year. maybe it will be Data Structure or any language. Look they are highly technical people. that should not be problem if you know only 1 language but you must have crystal clear idea in it. you will be bombarding with questions in Compiler , Automata , OS , Algorithm ,digital ,Microprocessor network dbms anything. After that round very few eligible to next HR round.The Technical guy was so happy with my performance and he handshaking with me and tell he was glad to meet people like me. I am not GEEK and it was not possible for anyone to answer all those technical question . Here is MY SECRET that is honesty. I just straightly answered him that i dont know those i really didnt know without any hesitation and my research is telling me that 8 out of 10 rejected because they hesitate to tell the truth they think that will be disadvantage. I dont think so after Ericsson i have attended at least 5 placement process 5 went what i thought. SO BE HONEST those people recruit 1000 of people like you they get paid for that.This round only 24 survived.

4. That was Funny and most interesting and a bit tricky. HR will test your english and you intention of future if you said anything about higher education you're out. They will ask every kind of question no matter it may be personal may be politics may be anything .HR ask me abot my girlfriend i said i dont have why i dont have why i want to do in future what is my likely food and what music i like. Sometimes i was in confusion i thought it was dating of course HR was a lovely lady and beware of trap.

then they announce the result there was 20 people and luckily i was in it.

Negotiation Details – It was Campus interview so no negotiation

Services Software Interview

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details was good and bit tuff...Once you study the concepts, you can succeed

Interview Question – technical question on SE600 router   Answer Question