Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated 24 Jan 2015
Updated 24 Jan 2015

2.8

Field Engineer I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Area Manager personally called me and set up a time for a phone interview. Polite, professional, and straight to the point. What I liked most was that my resume was picked by the manager vice going through HR who doesn't know what the job really entails. HR only involved after the manager decided, and once cleared through HR was on the road getting to work.

Interview Questions
    • Generally none. Questions were dependent upon technical proficiency and the work needed to be accomplished.   Answer Question
    Dependent upon your time, research the most in salary and attempt to start a little above.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Hr was arrogant and behaved and talked inappropriately. The salary they offer is too low. 3.5 lpa ctc. Not gross but ctc. Most people didnt sit for the company. They take an online test which has technical (cs) as well as aptitude question. Not too hard to crack. I terviews were easy. However the HR interview was not great as the the hr didnt behave well.

Sourcing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Internal interview -- the process was very long. It took several weeks for talent acquisition to acknowledge the application and setup an initial interview. The interview went well and I was told there would be a follow-up interview with another manager. After many weeks with several checks to TA, there has been no communication from the hiring manager or his dept. The position is still not filled.

Interview Questions
    • How easy is it for you to create relationships with new sales teams?   View Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2015.

I applied through College campus for GET post in "Ericsson India Global Services Pvt. Ltd."
    There are 4 Rounds basically...Aptitude Test, GD , Technical and HR.
    Aptitude Test consists of three Section- Logical ,Aptitude , and Verbal .Each Section consists of 15 Question carrying 1 Marks each.
    In Technical Interview , they asked me about GSM Architecture with block diagram, Difference b/w GSM and CDMA , TDMA/FDMA/CDMA , BSS, Digital Modulation Schemes , etc.
    In Project , they even go to hierarchy .
    And Finally in HR, the question are very simple like why ericsson, can u explain yourself in 1 minute , ready to work anywhere , even in shift also , about family etc .

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Submitted online app, got a call within a week as I was local. Spoke with 3 people in a matter of maybe 1 to 2 hours. Very casual, not very specific to company needs.
    Asked a little about my wireless communication knowledge and any related sales experience....I had none but understood the industry very well.

took what they offered.

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

There was phone interview conducted about my project, course work, my IP knowledge and stuff related to programming, Virtualization . What was my role in the project work . Was it confined to documentation or only coding and all that stuff, When will be able to get into the work

Electrical Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview was at a career fair at Virginia Tech for students that were going to graduate. Interview was very generic with mostly questions about myself. It was not very technical. It was about your personality to see if you would be a good fit

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

There were 3 interviews. First with one, with the engineers in the team for the position I was applying for. Some questions were technical, related with the telecom area I was working on.
    Second interview was with the director of the core network delivery unit. There were no technical questions.
    The last interview was with HR, mostly a formality.

Applications Developer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

One on site interview. Start with a written test consist of 3 questions. Two about data structure and one about sql. After the one hour written test, 2 more algorithm questions were asked.

Intern Interview

Phone interview - average
    Questions on my previous job. Radio frequency background questions/ Courses related questions,
    Hiring process was smooth. took 2 weeks for reply and another 2 weeks for background check and drug test

No negotiaiton