Ericsson-Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Telecom Consultant Interview

Senior Telecom Consultant
Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details Initial telephonic communication with line manager to walk through the CV of the candiate, receive details regarding the job role and responsibilities. Post interview the candidate is communicated if he is found interesting for the assignment. Thereafter a second interview is scheduled that includes a face to face technical and Human Resources interview.

Interview Question – Reason to join a new contract while serving an exisiting contract.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Better hourly rate

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

Interview Details Basic phone interview was the first step, I got invited to do a test with modules including IP network, C, C++/Java, Assembly, Linux topics, a personality test and a logical test. It tool 3 hours approximately to finish. After evaluation I got invited to an interview where 6 leaders sat against me and we had a >1:30 interview. Was a quite decent experience i have to admit. English test was also done shortly. They also asked my salary expectations where I told a range. At the end I got the higher amount.

Interview Question – Is coaching and mentoring is important for me and what does it cover?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2010.

Interview Details 3 round of intyervioew 1st round written test wa sheld.
in 2nd round group discussion was held.
in 3rd round one to one interview was held
next was teh HR round then on the same the result was announced

Interview Question – reverse a string   Answer Question

Chief Architect Interview

Chief Architect

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details I was hired internally. So it was not a lot of hassles. I would be moving from India to US for 1 year assignment initially which could then be extended.

Interview Question – There was no difficult quetsion   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details Very detailed and too many people involved, since nobody wanted to take on hire responsibility. Questions sounded more like a check-list, rather than them actually knowing what they were looking for.

Interview Question – Typical "smart" interview questions that are already covered on the internet.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They did not offer the listed position

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Plano, TX (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2014.

Interview Details Just basic questions relating to your curriculum, past experience and projects. interviewer talks mostly about what you want to work on. Tcp/Ip and few other networking questions. How the networks are set up. Questions regardind routing and switching. packet transfer, multi-threading, virtualizaation. Business warehousing questions in tune with your past experience.

Interview Question – Tcp/Ip and few other networking questions. How the networks are set up. Questions regardind routing and switching. packet transfer, multi-threading, virtualizaation. Business warehousing questions in tune with your past experience.   Answer Question

Solution Integrator Interview

Solution Integrator

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details They interviewed on phone then on the premises. In on site interview they asked easy technical questions but many of the questions were from non-technical points. Interview stayed for an hour. This company gives importance to the more experienced person.

Interview Question – HR question part was tricky.   Answer Question

Senior Lead Interview

Senior Lead

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details First round was a screening round, they took interview for 30 mins and asked questions from IMS, SIP, C++ and aspirations.
2nd round was planned for half day with 2-3 rounds, 1st session took by 2 persons, asked questions on IMS entities(HSS, CSCF,AS) and SIP Registrations(3rd party registration), IMPU/IMPI, B2BUA from IMS. From C++, they asked about Virtual functions, Overriding, overloading etc... The questions were simple.
2nd Session took by Architect, asked about detailed flow for Media announcement in SIP/Megaco network...

Interview Question – Since questions were not direct, you need to understand and explain it   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

Interview Details They basically focus on the design side and problem solving side questions during interview process. interview round finished in same day. But they release offer after 10 days.

Interview Question – I do not face any difficulty.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Solution Architect Interview

Solution Architect
Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2014.

Interview Details I have appeared for the interview in Ericsson India at Noida Office Sector -62 , 5th floor,Tower -A ,around 14:30 hrs , Here is my experience:
1)I have asked the Receptionist , there is no Receptionist only Guards are there on the Reception, I asked for the person who's name mentioned in the Call letter , Guard reply they don't know anything and asked me to call that person or leave the office .I said that i don't have the contact number , Guard said then it is very difficult to find anyone here .
2)I called back my consultant then after 20 minutes someone come and take my Resume with him
3)After 15 minutes 2 boys come looks more like boys and less Professional , asked me to come to a small room and starts interviewing me . I have 10+yrs of experience and those boys look like 2+ yrs of experience as the way they communicate and asked the questions .

Interview Question – Following questions asked from a 10+yrs Java Guy by Ericsson Hiring Team interviewing for the Architect level
1)What is UML
2)What is Serialization
3)What is the symbol for Association in ER diagram
4How u sort the file contaning the large amount of data in the form of String line a:232333,b:334343
5)On which version of java u have worked