Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated 15 Nov 2014
Updated 15 Nov 2014

2.8

Business Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Over the course of three weeks, had 2 phone interviews with a VP and a team member. Questions were mostly behavioral, centered around using a specific program. "Give me a situation where you used ... to ..." and etc. Heard back in 2 week's time and on-boarded the next week.

They have standard pay for UG and G

Co-Op Interview

The majority of the interview was focused on technical aspects of the job. They had a list of questions to ask each focused on a technical skill or piece of knowledge they would like the applicant to know. The posting was for an engineering-related co-op posting so they asked questions mostly on embedded programming and related topics.

Embedded Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Interview was entirely technical. Was expecting to be asked some behavioural questions but it was all programming. Was asked questions about binary numbers, networking protocols (ie. TCP, DNS, ARP, HTTP). Spent a lot of time on C questions involving pointers.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to define complex C expressions such as function pointers and pointers to pointers.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I applied through other source – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Gave my resume through my friend and i got a interview in a week. Easy process. First hiring manager had a phone interview and asked me to meet personally with 5 engineers. Phone interview was going through the resume and understand what i did. The 5 engineers talked to me one by one. All people were humble during the interview. The interview questions were mainly related to my previous projects, some question on data structure i implemented previously, stack and queue.

RF Services Engineer III Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Phone interview. Technical questions from a senior technical employee. Questions regarding the previous jobs and experiences. And there are some behavioral questions from the Manager . Also questions like why do you want to join this organization?

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2014.

I deliver my resume on the School recruitment and then, after one week they gave me e-mail, asked me to interview. Two specialist asked me some questions about my projects.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2014.

First round test by CoCubes. Pretty easy
    Round two was GD. Topic was Reservation for Women
    Round three was technical, was asked to differentiate between TDMA, FDMA, CDMA. Microprocessors and Microcontrollers, and some basic questions on GSM.
    Final was HR. Was asked about low CG and grilled on it

Software Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2014.

Got a call from a Manager for a phone interview.
    Round 1: Phone interview with the manager. Scanned and discussed every point mentioned in the resume. Asked basic networking concepts.
    Round 2: Coding in C (gave an option between arrays and linked lists) plus some OS concepts
    Round 3: Networking-scenario based questions, mainly on routing algorithms

Extended an offer after 3 weeks. Interview process was smooth. HR is pretty cool and cooperative.

Interns have a fix salary.

Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

3 rounds of interview. telephonic. As was ex employee , was not ask much of technical. But before joining had a call with customer( Internal). HR interview was mostly why you want to join back. Whats the motivation.

Interview Questions
    • High level question related to job role.   View Answer
    Not much you can do.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

The interview went well. The only concern was my lack of ample customer facing experience. I explained the customer experience that I had and the person taking the interview appeared content. But then again can not be sure unless we get an acceptance or offer from the company. Key thing to note to make sure that you prove the extensive experience that you have with the customer. Another thing that will definitely help is the references from other project managers.

Interview Questions
    • Give references from other Project Managers.   View Answer