Ericsson-Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tecnicial Support Engineer Interview

Tecnicial Support Engineer
Overland Park, KS (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2013.

Interview Details The interview process was not designed to be friendly nor does it boast about their culture. It makes you want to do a runner to the door. The process was 8 interviews, 4 phone interviews and 4 face to face interviews. Each asking the same questions. It was painful.I got to speak to the lead recruiter for the HR interview x 2 and he recognized me from the first interview and didn't even do the 2nd HR interview as he stated that it was the same script as before. Trying to communicate with the recruiter is like pulling teeth. I tried to see if I got the job by calling and e-mails. Originally I interviewed for a different position but as fate would have it the first position I was supposed to be hired for got outsourced the same day that I was to accept that position, and the recruiter was not willing to return a simple e-mail - all the recruiter stated is that they "didn't want to lose me based on a company decision to outsource the position." henceforth the reason why they decided to allow me to interview for this position. I finally gave up as I feel that this company does not honor their cultural values nor have any respect for a persons time. I was lucky that I didn't tender notice at my present job to come to work for Ericsson.
Needless to say, if Ericsson came back to me with a job offer I would decline it based on my interview experiences. If the interview process is supposed to be a window into the company, then I have seen a company that can't keep their interview process straight. I have also turned down all of their 3rd party recruiters as well for this very reason, no matter how much money they offer me.

Interview Question – Why am I getting a degree in Industrial Management when I have 2 degrees in the IT field?   View Answer

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!