Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Express
- Sales Associate (226)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (11)
- Express Sales Associate (11)
- Co-Manager (8)
- Co Manager (6)
- Sales Lead (5)
- Store Manager (5)
- Part Time Sales Associate (4)
- Full Time Sales Lead (4)
- Sales Leader (3)
- Associate (3)
- Sale Associate (3)
- Management (2)
- Accountant (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Customer Sales Lead (2)
- Marketing Analyst (2)
- P/T Sales Leader (2)
- Sells Associate (1)
- Brand Sales Associate (1)
- PT Sales Lead (1)
- Sales Associate/Cashier/StockRoom (1)
- Part-time Sales Associate At Express (1)
- Sales Associate Position (1)
- Purchase Order Assistant (1)
- Hourly Associate/Co-Managers (1)
- Sales Associate With Fashion Expert Duties and Responsibilities (1)
- Brand Co-Manager (1)
- E-commerce (1)
- Part Time Sales Lead (1)
Full Time Sales Lead Interview
The interview process was standard for most retailers. As I was moving up from an associate to a sales lead they asked questions like how will you manage associates that you have previously worked along side, etc. Also situational scenarios like what would you do if an irate customer is demanding to see a manager but your shipment has just arrived outside what do you do?
- How will you help build volume and sales in the store. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Express
Full Time Sales Lead InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Express (Dayton, OH (US)) in April 2012.
Interviewed with the Store Manager. Interviewed week later with the District Manager. Offered the position from the District Manager.
Negotiable salary & start date.
Full Time Sales Lead InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Express (Franklin, TN (US)) in March 2012.
I was recruited while helping a friend shop in the store. They saw that "I knew the brand very well and wanted me on board." The interview was very informal. Just some questions about past experience and what I liked about Express.
- I had to talk about a time when I had to discipline a former employee. I have been taught not to talk about discipline with others, so I found it hard to tell the details of someone else's discipline. Answer Question
Full Time Sales Lead InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Express (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2010.
I applied in August and did not get a call until October for seasonal hiring. It was a group interview. The lady was very nice but the store was messed and looked like they needed some help.
- What was your most difficult situation with a customer? How did you handle it? Answer Question