ExxonMobil PhD Chemical Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

PhD Chemical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at ExxonMobil in September 2013.

Interview

1. Hiring starts with an on campus recruiting event during your school's career fair. 2. This is followed by online resume submission at their website at your designated university folder by the deadline stated, 2. Then participate in info session and on campus interview if selected, 3. Then wait to be invited for a phone interview which will come from more specific departments/locations which have current openings that fit your background...4....5...6...

Interview Questions

• Explain to me your situation on why you had an extended M.S. program prior to continuing with your current PhD program.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ExxonMobil

PhD Chemical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ExxonMobil (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

I received an on-campus interview from Exxon through my school's career fair / career website. The interview was about 45 minutes and mostly HR type questions. When did you work with a difficult person, etc. The interviewer was nice and requested my answers be in the STAR response format. They said they'd let me know if i was declined in two weeks, but if i was to make it to the next round it may take months. From knowing people who made it to the next round, they often tell you within a few weeks too.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me a time when you had to deal with shifting priorities on a project and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • Describe your research to me?   Answer Question