Eze Software Connectivity Consultant Interview Questions

3.1

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Connectivity Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2014.

On campus interview, 2 behavioral 30 minute interviews with 2 logic questions a piece. Otherwise straight behavioral. In office, 4 interviews lasting about 2 hours in total. Logic questions in each one with primarily behavioral otherwise. Focus on what they desire- solving problems and communication skills

Other job opportunity

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Connectivity Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

4 weeks. Applied through school career website and had an initial phone interview followed by one more phone interview. About a week later invited into the office for a series of interviews that lasted roughly 3 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Two logic questions mixed in with a lot of behavioral type stuff.   Answer Question

Connectivity Consultant Interview

First scheduled interview was cancelled, and second interview started late. Pretty easy questions going over resume and past experiences. Nothing too difficult. Didn't seem too interested and didn't ask that many questions - only lasted 20 minutes or so.

Connectivity Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2012.

Three phone interviews and one day of interviews with numerous interviewers at varying levels in the organization. Many new hires from different majors. All seemed quite bright. Many problem solving questions, some technical questions. Good feeling from the environment and energy of those employed there. Sense is they work hard and play hard.....extremely fast paced environment. Impressed with the training provided to employees

Interview Questions
    • Riddle related to finding the heaviest object of multiple objects and only being able to weigh them twice twice.   Answer Question
    • Questions relating to developmental needs.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software in November 2010.

Responded to Craigslist job add, heard back 2 days later via email. Recruiter set up a short phone interview. Very well-versed on the company and their services. Phone screen was basic resume and experience questions, not difficult. The next day, I received a phone call invitation to their office for a formal interview.

Was interviewed by 3 people total - 2 managers and the CEO. Managers asked resume and background questions. Was given a pretty simple logic question about fruit and baskets. I got it right. CEO gave a scenario where a client cannot process trades and needs a response in 10 minutes. The goal seemed to be to test my mettle under pressure.

All 3 interviewers were very unprofessional, as both managers texted throughout my responses to their questions, and the CEO took a phone call while I was trying to deal with his scenereo. I definitely left the interview with a bitter taste in my mouth, but still hoping for an offer.

To top it all off, the company took a full month to send me a 2 line email telling me that I did not get the offer. I would advise most everyone against interviewing with this company. They seemed more interested in being quirky and fun with their little pods and ping-pong table than leaving me with a good impression about their actual business. Not the environment for me.

Interview Questions
    • 3 bins: 1 apples, 1 oranges, 1 both...how do use 2 picks to determine the contents?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Phone interview was very basic just like everyone said, mostly asking questions about your resume and why would you be a good fit for the company. Called in for an in-person interview 3 days later, haven't gone in for it yet

Connectivity Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2011.

Applied through my college's job site, got an email from one of their HR reps a few weeks later (very nice and cordial) who wanted to talk over the phone.

Phone interview went well, nothing too tough. Went through my resume and did basic fit questions. Talked about the interviewing process and he told me about Eze. Seems like a good place, I just haven't heard back unfortunately.

Interview Questions
    • just fit questions, resume stuff, why do you want to work at eze? etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2011.

I had the phone interview and it was fair. They gave me information about the company and job position. They asked me about my experiences listed on my resume. Asked if my background in economy, finance and computer programming. They asked my accomplishments in my college career and similar questions that other companies ask in a behavioral interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2011.

There was a 30 minute interview that consisted of a few standard question mostly based on resume. After that they invite you to the office in Boston where you are interviewed by 4 different managers. They do a really good job describing the structured of the division and nature of the work.

Three of the managers were really friendly and great to talk to. One was a bit crankier and wasn't all that nice. Two of the managers asked resume and educational related questions.

The position will require at least one 6 month shift working overnight to support foreign markets. This seemed daunting to me but was described as a great learning experience by the managers.

Ultimately the position did not seem a like a good fit for my working style. It is essentially tech support role where you are required to sit at your desk all day. I think they realized it was not a good fit...I may have also rushed the the job application that is due by 5pm the day before.

Interview Questions
    • Estimate the amount of money the US spends on gasoline.   View Answer
    • Interviewer described a stressful situation in which a big client had a connectivity problem. I was required to describe how I would solve the problem and manage the relationship.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2011.

The interview was mostly behavioral and fit questions, why I wanted to work for the company, etc, along with some logic questions.

Interview Questions
    • fit questions - Why do you want to work for this company? What drew you to this area?   Answer Question

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!