Eze Software

Getting the Interview

144 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Software Developer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2012.

Interview Details One phone interview on OO concepts. One technical on site interview was much on the resume and some coding skills

Interview Question – Every thing was easy   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program/QA Analyst & Connectivity Consultant Interview

Boston, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in June 2013.

Interview Details The position was posted on my college's career services network. I applied for the program on Eze's website about 2 weeks before the deadline. A week later, I received an email from someone who I assumed was a recruitment manager scheduling an 30 minute phone interview. The interviewer called me 15 minutes late on the day of the interview, introduced herself to me, and proceeded to ask me a series of basic get-to-know-you type questions. I had no idea how the interview went - the woman didn't sound like she was smiling or even really engaged in our conversation. I thought several times that she might ask a follow up question about something I had just said, but she just moved right on to the next question and didn't seem to follow any logical order. The phone interview kind of turned me off to the firm - it seemed way too impersonal, as though I was just another name to interview and they didn't really care one way or another how it went. The interview lasted probably less than 20 minutes out of the allotted 30.

I received an email about a week later from the same woman who had originally emailed me (not the phone interviewer) telling me that they would like to set up a 1-hour Skype interview. I gave them my user ID and this time they called in right on time. The two guys who interviewed me were extremely nice. They had both come through the LDP, but they worked at the NY office, not the Boston one that I was interviewing for. I spoke with each for about 20-25 minutes. They asked me a series of behavioral type questions and, since I don't have a technical or software-based background, asked me what drew me to apply for Eze and what I hoped to accomplish in 3-5 years as a result of coming through the LDP. I asked them questions about what they loved about Eze and what they had done before coming to the firm. When they both told me that they'd never worked anywhere else, it seemed to me that accepting a position in the LDP with Eze would mean being with the firm for a significant amount of time and not being in contact with clients or many other people for a large chunk of it. Although the two young men who interviewed me seemed very happy in their positions with Eze, I hung up the Skype call not sure if I actually wanted the position anymore. If you're looking for a program that will give you a foothold into long-term and growth-oriented employment with the firm, then this is the right program for you.

Interview Question – Please tell us exactly what it is that our software helps people to accomplish and why you feel that we provide a valuable service to our clients.   View Answer

Software Developer Intern Interview

Boston, MA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Eze Software in April 2013.

Interview Details Very slow, have to follow up several times to schedule the interview. Had 2 telephonic interviews covering resume and ood concepts. Then a final Onsite Interview , totally 3 rounds 45 minutes each. All simple straight forward programming questions like reversing an integer array , occurance of a number in an array , design a lottery system

Interview Question – Nothing , all were standarad questions   Answer Question

Software Developer Intern Interview

Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in May 2013.

Interview Details First had a phone interview with basic programming question and some object oriented programming concepts, quite easy

Second round was on-site 3 hours, focused on object oriented programming

Interview Question – Not so difficult questions if you are well versed with object oriented programing   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details Interview was all standard behavioral questions. HR representatives were professional. Overall the process went smoothly. I had applied online and was contacted within a week or two. I was not really very interested in the position and it showed, so I was not invited for an in-person interview.

Interview Question – What was your favorite class in college?   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details 3 Interviewers, basic questions.
Interview started with questions on background and then continued to technical questions

Interview Question – Honestly there was no difficult questions   Answer Question

Leadership Program Interview

Interviewed at Eze Software

Interview Details Good Cop / Bad Cop Triple Interview

Interview Question – Favorite Excel Function   Answer Question

Consulting Training - Eze Leadership Development Program Interview

Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Eze Software in March 2013.

Interview Details First and only interview was a phone interview. Interviewer seemed irritated, and the process seemed very rushed- only lasted about 10 minutes of a supposed 30!

Interview Question – Why is investment important to a company?   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst
Boston, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in April 2013.

Interview Details - Began with simple initial phone interview about interest and skills
- First round interview: meet with 2 people from Connectivity and 1 from QA through conversation and series of logic questions
- Second round interview: meet with only people from QA to talk about skills as they pertain to job and more logic questions
- Impersonal email (filled with grammatical errors) was sent to me a week later saying I did not get an offer

Interview Question – - Prep for logic questions!
- You have no prior experience in tech, so why choose Eze?
  Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Business Consultant
New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2013.

Interview Details Phone interview. Pretty standard. The lady interviewing me was very nice. There was plenty of room for my questions and she answered all of them with details. The position seemed much more interesting during and after the interview opposed to brief description online. However, don't even bother if you don't have strong financial industry experience.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions.   Answer Question