Eze Software Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 19, 2014
153 interviews

3.1

Software Development Co-op Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Eze Software.

I just finished a phone interview. All questions are about basic knowledge of oops(Java). Like Java concepts, specify each concept and give an example, difference between overloading and overriding, what is garbage collection and use of final etc. It is not difficult but they like to ask details and examples. I am looking forward to have a good result after onsite interview.

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

First i had a telephonic interview, which involved basic OOP concepts and some questions related to exception handling
    A week later I was called for an in person interview, where I had to take a test for an hour , which involved writing pseudo code related to linked list, basic data structures and a question on SQL
    My first interviewer , reviewed my test, and asked questions related to the test and my resume.
    The 2nd and 3rd interviewer drilled me on OOP concepts.

Connectivity Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

4 weeks. Applied through school career website and had an initial phone interview followed by one more phone interview. About a week later invited into the office for a series of interviews that lasted roughly 3 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Two logic questions mixed in with a lot of behavioral type stuff.   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Eze Software in October 2013.

contacted by recruiter. got a tech interview.

Interview Questions
    • after reading reviews from Glassdoor, i was expecting OOO concepts and coding in any language. But i was surprised to C questions. i was prepared to code in Java if it was required. I know C but for coding i was prepared to use Java. but i think interviewer was interested in C/C++. I wish had brushed up C/C++ before interview. usually in any interviews we have the freedom to use any coding language.   View Answer

Consultin​g and Client Service Training- Eze Leadership Developmen​t Program Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Phone interview, then in person interview with three different managers.

Interview Questions
    • Logic question: they give you numbers 1-9 on individual pieces of paper, ask you to divide them into two groups that when added together equal the same amount.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

interviewed at Eze Software in May 2012.

Three rounds 2 fit one questions

Interview Questions

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in September 2013.

Saw the posting on college career website. Applied online and was contacted by HR less than a week. A phone interview was set up by a recruiter. On the day of the 1st phone interview the recruiter was running late and had to move the interview to the next day. She was still late in calling me the next day. The phone interview was pretty standard, just getting to know me and walking the recruiter through my resume. She then told me should we contact me the following week to set up a Skype interview. She didn't contact me for two weeks after the first phone interview. It seemed to me they didn't follow an exact timeline or even uphold to honoring the time you give them because of the late phone calls I got. My pet peeve is being on time when it comes to giving an interview.

I then had a Skype interview with two hiring managers. They called me 20 minutes after the original time the interview was to take place. That turned me off right away. They apologized and told me my interview would still take 1 hr and give me the extra time I needed. They only gave me 40 minutes. Most of the questions given were about the company and behavioral questions. Both interviewers made me feel like I was wasting their time. They also made it seem the only way to advance in the company was to forever stay in your department. They seemed to be against anyone wanting to continue their education on their own time. When I ended the interview with them I realized the company was not for me.

If you're looking to stay with this program and company for the long run then this might be the place for you. If you're thinking about going back to school in the future and obtaining an Masters then this program is not for you.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in investment and the field of technology?   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in July 2013.

Applied online, contacted by HR within a couple days to set up a phone screen. Phone screen only took about 10 minutes, pretty standard going over resume and why you are interested in finance/technology.

First round in person interview: First I had to fill out a 13 question application online, which was actually helpful because it allowed me to collect a lot of my thoughts about my experiences ahead of time. In the interview I met with two managers from Connectivity and one from QA, all want to know why you like Eze and finance/technology. More going over resume experiences. Most interviewers will give you logic problems, they want to hear you as you solve it to understand your reasoning.

Was contacted that I had been moved into the position of a QA Analyst (the Leadership Development Program has two options, the other is Connectivity Consultant). Met with two QA managers at once, very similar interview to the first round in terms of going over resume/logic questions. Then met with head of QA- no logic questions but a lot of tough behavioral questions, be prepared with a lot of examples from your school/work experience. Lastly, I met with the co-president. More resume review and logic problems but I think the main point of this interview was to see if you could hold your own with the higher-ups of the company.

Another tip, they leave a good amount of time for you to ask questions so make sure you have some ready to go.

Overall, it was a very good interview experience. The interviewers were friendly, seemed happy with the company, and HR did a great job of communicating next steps.

Interview Questions
    • There were a lot of logic problems/brainteasers but not too difficult, some of the behavioral ones were tougher -- something along the lines of when did you make an error that let a team down.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Eze Software.

It's a multi-part interview process with not only the HR rep but also higher up analysts/software engineers. They will ask you the basics (profile questions, background, why you want to work there, etc.) & then pretty much end with a logic question (they seem to recycle the same ones).

Interview Questions
    • I apologize, but I can't seem to remember the questions for the life of me! I think the trickiest one was the one about the socks.   Answer Question

QA Leadership Development Program Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in June 2013.

I applied through Craigslist and received an email the next day for a phone interview. The phone interview was very short (lasted only 12 minutes). The recruiter asked why I was interested in financial software, consulting, and eze. She didn't ask me any questions about my previous experiences so I thought I wouldn't be moving on. But I got an email for a round 1 interview a few days later. Before the first round interview, I had to fill out a very long form called Online Questions with questions such as what are your 3 biggest strengths/weaknesses, describe a time when you took initiative, etc. Definitely allow yourself a few hours to fill out this form because they will use these questions and answers to interview you.

The first round interview consists of three 45-minute interviews with someone from QA and two from connectivity. The one from QA asked two logic questions which were posted on here. Do your research beforehand so it doesn't catch you off guard. Like I said before, the interview questions are based on the form your filled out prior to the interview. Some of the interesting questions I got from the other two interviewers were "tell me something that's not on your resume" and "if you make a mistake in front of a client, how would you handle the situation?"

I didn't hear back for a week and decided to follow up and I was invited for the second round interview. This time, I met with people in senior positions from the QA side. I was given two logic question that weren't posted here but I worked my way through the problem. During this round, the interviewers focused more on my interests and why I am interested in the financial software industry.

I didn't hear back for a week and decided to contact them again. I didn't get a response until 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about us?
      Logic questions:
      match and 2 string
      how to get 4 people across a bridge in 17 minutes
      feather game: you have 11 feathers and you and a friend take turns removing 3, 2, or 1 feathers. The goal is to leave the opponent with 1 feather. How many would you remove in the first turn to guarantee a win?
        Answer Question