Eze Software

Updated 15 Nov 2014
Updated 15 Nov 2014

3.1

QA Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in June 2013.

I applied through Craigslist and received an email the next day for a phone interview. The phone interview was very short (lasted only 12 minutes). The recruiter asked why I was interested in financial software, consulting, and eze. She didn't ask me any questions about my previous experiences so I thought I wouldn't be moving on. But I got an email for a round 1 interview a few days later. Before the first round interview, I had to fill out a very long form called Online Questions with questions such as what are your 3 biggest strengths/weaknesses, describe a time when you took initiative, etc. Definitely allow yourself a few hours to fill out this form because they will use these questions and answers to interview you.

The first round interview consists of three 45-minute interviews with someone from QA and two from connectivity. The one from QA asked two logic questions which were posted on here. Do your research beforehand so it doesn't catch you off guard. Like I said before, the interview questions are based on the form your filled out prior to the interview. Some of the interesting questions I got from the other two interviewers were "tell me something that's not on your resume" and "if you make a mistake in front of a client, how would you handle the situation?"

I didn't hear back for a week and decided to follow up and I was invited for the second round interview. This time, I met with people in senior positions from the QA side. I was given two logic question that weren't posted here but I worked my way through the problem. During this round, the interviewers focused more on my interests and why I am interested in the financial software industry.

I didn't hear back for a week and decided to contact them again. I didn't get a response until 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about us?
      Logic questions:
      match and 2 string
      how to get 4 people across a bridge in 17 minutes
      feather game: you have 11 feathers and you and a friend take turns removing 3, 2, or 1 feathers. The goal is to leave the opponent with 1 feather. How many would you remove in the first turn to guarantee a win?

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview was all standard behavioral questions. HR representatives were professional. Overall the process went smoothly. I had applied online and was contacted within a week or two. I was not really very interested in the position and it showed, so I was not invited for an in-person interview.

Senior Software Developer Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Eze Software.

3 Interviewers, basic questions.
    Interview started with questions on background and then continued to technical questions

Leadership Program Interview

Good Cop / Bad Cop Triple Interview

Software Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in May 2013.

First had a phone interview with basic programming question and some object oriented programming concepts, quite easy

Second round was on-site 3 hours, focused on object oriented programming

Interview Questions
    • Not so difficult questions if you are well versed with object oriented programing   Answer Question

Software Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Eze Software in April 2013.

Very slow, have to follow up several times to schedule the interview. Had 2 telephonic interviews covering resume and ood concepts. Then a final Onsite Interview , totally 3 rounds 45 minutes each. All simple straight forward programming questions like reversing an integer array , occurance of a number in an array , design a lottery system

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in April 2013.

- Began with simple initial phone interview about interest and skills
    - First round interview: meet with 2 people from Connectivity and 1 from QA through conversation and series of logic questions
    - Second round interview: meet with only people from QA to talk about skills as they pertain to job and more logic questions
    - Impersonal email (filled with grammatical errors) was sent to me a week later saying I did not get an offer

Interview Questions
    • - Prep for logic questions!
      - You have no prior experience in tech, so why choose Eze?

Connectivity Consultant/QA Analyst Interview

My interview took place at my college campus and was 1 hr long. The first half hour was with a Manager from the QA department and the second half hour was with a Manager from the Connectivity department. Both Managers asked why Eze? and what I thought I would bring to the company? Be ready to answer a couple of logic question.

Interview Questions
    • It's important to be ready to explain why you like the company, why you are applying, and why you think it is a good fit.   Answer Question

Software Development Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Applied through the companies website. Had 1 phone screen on OOPs concept which lasted about 20 mins. Was called for an onsite interview after 2 weeks, they had a subjective list of questions which I was told to write answer to in 45 mins. They asked me some behavioral questions like how do you share a bad news with a person / How will you share technical detail with a non technical person. The questions on the test were mainly about OOPS and .Net . There was 1 coding question to check whether a string was a palindrome or not. The interviewer discussed my answer and added variations to it. One questions was to write SQL queries for some sample tables. had another phone screening after a week with questions on OOPs and Multithreading. Was told about the offer after 3-4 days.

The salary was sub par as per the market standard and I had another offer which matched my skill set better.

Deployment Consulatn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Eze Software.

Met with a representative at our career fair. He took my resume and sort of left me at dark spot. I got an email a couple weeks later saying they wanted to to have a phone interview with me. Pretty basic, just a conversation to get to know you. Few behavioral questions as well. After that is the grueling task. They asked me to come in for an interview to meet with 3 managers. Each meeting lasted about 30-45 min and was absolutely grueling. I thought I tanked it but they gave me the opportunity to come in for one more interview, to meet with three other managers. I did not know what to expect. The job seemed pretty interesting and it seemed like a cool place to work, so I went in again. This time I thought I nailed the interviews, answered there tough questions in detail and enthusiasm. I left thinking I had this one in the bag.

Interview Questions
    • How many text messages are sent in a year?
      How much gas is consumed in a year