Eze Software

Eze Software Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

Updated 23 Feb 2015
Updated 23 Feb 2015

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Eze Software.

Dropped my resume off at a career fair, got an email within two days saying they would like to set up a 30 minute interview. Interview ended up being roughly 45 minutes long, it was simply an opportunity to talk about yourself and ask questions about the company, no logic questions and nothing tricky. A few hours afterwards I received an email saying they would like to arrange an in person interview, 1.5 hours long, at their Boston office.

Other Interview Reviews for Eze Software

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in February 2015.

Applied online through school career services website. I was then e-mailed for a initial phone interview which I was told would be about 20-30 mins. The phone interview lasted only about 11 mins and the HR rep on the phone sounded uninterested. After the phone call I was told that I was not selected to move on in the process.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software in December 2014.

applied through university career site. got a phone interview within a week. went in for in person interview. interview process run fairly smoothly. However, the LDP portion is not explained very well or understood well by all employees, more of a glorified tech support role.

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

Applied online and ended up getting a first round phone interview. Pretty basic and normal phone interview that was followed up with a skype interview. The interviewer on their end couldnt get skype working until I told him to push the little mic button to activate his microphone but in the end, the position seemed more like tech consulting than any leadership program.

Interview Questions
    • 9 golfballs and one is heavier than the rest, how many moves on a scale to figure out which one   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eze Software.

Two interviews. Mostly behavioral and gauging level of interest in tech and financial services, but also some brain teasers. The brain teasers aren't excessively difficult but it's very important to not lose your head over them. Make sure you know more or less what's going on in the tech industry, and be ready to talk about trends.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about the tech industry. As an undergrad with no experience, it's daunting to analyze industry trends to someone with years worth of knowledge.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn by one of their recruiters and set up a phone interview about a week later. Interview was about 20 minutes and consisted of normal behavioral questions. I was told a few days later that they would not go further with me. I did ask for feedback, however they did not give me any.

Interview Questions
    • Just asked normal questions such as why do you want to work here, where do you see yourself in five years, etc.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Resume drop through school, selected for a skype interview. It was mostly personality, then a logic puzzle at the end. Then was asked to travel to Boston for an in-person interview. It was a series of 4 interviews. The first was fit and a logic puzzle, the second was all personality and questions about the program with two current LDPs, the third was fit and another logic puzzle, and the last was logical reasoning about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Bridge and 4 people who have to make it across in 17 minutes.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Eze Software.

First thing will happen, you will get a phone call from a recruiter. It's pretty simple, she doesn't know much about the program or position so you just go through your background.

I was then invited to do a Skype interview with two different employees. It's a very structured interview where all the questions are prepared and theres really no time for any type of back and forth. They will ask you hypotheticals (ex: you are giving a speech to students on how to prepare for the real world, what do you say?) and brain teasers. I got two brain teasers but I know of people getting 4. They aren't all that difficult but it's still nerve racking as the guys wait for you. Just remember to think outloud and let them know what you're thinking.

I was then invited into the office and met with four different employees all asking me different questions. Again, nothing too techinical or difficult but just stay on the tip of your toes.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Initially met recruiter at college fair. Received email a week later to set up a phone interview. Follow up Skype interview after that with 2 hiring managers that lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Phone interview is pretty basic, typical background questions and why your interested in the company. The Skype gets into more detail about your experience, the products about Eze, typical behavioral questions, and 2 brain teasers.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Eze Software in September 2014.

A very informal phone call in which she asked me some questions and told me about the program. The interview was informative and the interviewer was very kind. It was a nice conversation and a good way for me to realize that it was not the kind of position I am seeking.