Eze Software

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineering Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software.

Interview Details Three-round interview. First was by phone with a lead developer at HQ, second in-person with managers at local office, third by phone with hiring manager at local office. Initial phone interview questions mostly focused on definitions of terms involved with object-oriented programming, plus writing a short program to solve an easy problem. In-person interview was a bit tougher, asking more technical questions about the problems involved with multiple inheritance and also questions about object-oriented design (e.g., drawing a proposed system on the whiteboard). Knowing SQL beforehand is a plus but not required, especially if you have a strong math background. Researching the company beforehand is also recommended. Third interview (second phone round) was mostly a discussion of past experience and what I hoped to get out of the internship. Office culture seems nice but quiet: there are cubicles with short walls; attire was mostly business casual; they have a nice break room with a beer tap (for Fridays after the market closes); I was also able to talk with some of the employees in the break room between the two rounds of the in-person interview. Had a bit of difficulty communicating with one of the HR people by email; I overcame this by copying in another HR contact with all of my emails and by following up within a couple days if I got no response.

Interview Question – What is multiple inheritance, and what problems might be caused by it? How do Java classes gain the benefits of multiple inheritance while avoiding these problems?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Boston, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Eze Software in February 2011.

Interview Details They scheduled a phone interview initially followed by 3 1:1 at the office in Boston.

Interview Question – You are given 3 large sorted arrays, find the number common to both   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Eze Software

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eze Software Software Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Eze Software employees and interview candidates.