Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at FedEx
- Package Handler (32)
- Inside Sales Account Executive (12)
- Account Executive (9)
- Courier (9)
- Marketing Specialist (8)
- Sales Representative (8)
- Programmer Analyst (7)
- Senior Strategic Marketing Analyst (7)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Center Consultant (6)
- Intern (5)
- Senior Programmer Analyst (5)
- Operations Manager (5)
- Senior Analyst (4)
- Engineer (4)
- Fed Ex Courier (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Marketing Specialist Advisor (3)
- Package Handler Part-time (3)
- Part-time Package Handler (3)
- Loader (3)
- Manager (3)
- Delivery Driver (3)
- Marketing Analyst (3)
- Material Handler (3)
- Service Manager (3)
- Handler (3)
- Revenue Management Analyst (3)
- Sales Executive (3)
- Inside Sales (3)
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day – interviewed at FedEx (Coventry, England) in August 2012.
Quite relaxed competence based interview with 2 managers. Began with standard questions such as tell me about yourself, what do you hope to achieve.. Ended the interview with the opportunity to sit in with a customer service rep and listen to a few calls to get a feel for the role.
- Explain a time when you have dealt with a conflict of interests Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Accepted another role
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at FedEx in July 2011.
I was approached by a recruiter from Linked In for this position, I was sent for an interview and then found out three weeks later that they wanted me to start
- What was my most complex employee relations case to date? Answer Question
Higher hourly rate
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks – interviewed at FedEx (Heathrow, England) in January 2010.
Be confident & do your homework. Know about the company . find out about your strengths & Weakness , Area to improve .Also have your 5 year roadmap for your career . Where you want to be in next 5 years.
FedEx do not negotiation with Salary
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at FedEx (DFW, TX (US)).
Standard behavioral interview. panel interview where usually 3 managers take turns asking situational questions. each question presents you with a problem or asks you to recall a time where you encountered a situation in your life or work history. What might have been the problem? what you did, did it work? what you learned. use the STAR method to answer these questions.
- If you encounter a customer who was dissatisfied with our service, what might be some actions you could take to help this customer resolve their problems? Answer Question
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at FedEx.
Very straight forward basic questions. Friendly interviewers and just want the most dedicated & punctual people perfect for the job. Did the phone questions first and then was scheduled a interview with two of the hiring managers at the station and told they would contact me back once they got everything checked in.
- Name a time you had to work in a team(be specific). Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at FedEx (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in April 2015.
Interview was good. Be prepared to give detail examples of your work history. Also have 10 years of employment known for application process. Come early...some locations require you to get thru security and walk a distance before getting to interview site.
- Name a time that you had multiple stakeholders in one room and needed to convince them all of new company objective 1 Answer
Offer letter was prepared but prior to offer letter I had stated my min. requirements.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at FedEx (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in April 2015.
Asking about our working background and they are not interested to hire anyone...Their like just do daily work...better don't go for interview in fedex uptown. .totally wasting of your time...starting salary very low RM1800. .
- What you know about customer service Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at FedEx in March 2015.
I applied Online. Got an email to schedule a technical phone interview. The interview was average, not hard and not easy. It is a mix of behavioral and technical problem. The behavioral problem was just general questions. Technical problems include math word problem.
- Describe the last project you did and what is the effect of that project. Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at FedEx.
Phone screen then phone interview then 30 minute in person interview with 2 people. I then went into another room and then i took a brief competency test. The overall process was fairly straight forward and nothing out of the ordinary.
- Did you ever not get along with a coworker and what did you do to rectify the situation Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online – interviewed at FedEx (Leesburg, FL (US)) in February 2015.
Very detailed. I was asked 9 multiple-part questions and in each I was asked to give specific examples, all regarding previous experience that would translate to courier position. There were two managers asking the questions alternatively and the took notes the whole time.
- "Name an instance in a prior position in which you were required to follow procedures, list procedures and consequences if procedures were not followed, be specific" Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review