FedEx

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
Coventry, England

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in August 2012.

Interview Details Quite relaxed competence based interview with 2 managers. Began with standard questions such as tell me about yourself, what do you hope to achieve.. Ended the interview with the opportunity to sit in with a customer service rep and listen to a few calls to get a feel for the role.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you have dealt with a conflict of interests   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Accepted another role

Associate Tax Analyst (Intern) Interview

Memphis, TN (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at FedEx in March 2014.

Interview Details The interview process was about medium difficulty. The first round of interviews where campus interviews. Which where all behavioral questions. Their main goal is not to see if you know a lot about the company or what that department does, but how you will fit within the office and culture. The second round took place at the HQ location. These interviews were much more difficult. In mine, there were two managers and a director.

Advice: Practice behavioral type interviews, Do a mock interview, Have prepared stories on where you took leadership roles, performed a difficult job, worked well with others, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to work with a difficult individual and how you handled the process?   Answer Question
  • Have you held a leadership position? If so how did you lead the individuals in your group?   Answer Question

Manager Administrative Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at FedEx in March 2012.

Interview Details Apply, telephone interview, in-person interview (2 managers/admin); 3-5 weeks offer received

Marketing Intern Interview

Memphis, TN (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in March 2013.

Interview Details You fill out an application and send it in. I also had contacts high up at FedEx that helped my application finds its way to the top. I was then contacted to do a phone interview. A week or so later I was offered the position.

Interview Question – A time I had dealt with difficult co-worker.   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Interviewed at FedEx

Interview Details Hiring process is long and extensive. Be prepared for several interviews.

Interview Question – Are you willing to work long hours. This does not discribe the demands of the position.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Memphis, TN (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details Phone screen with a manager followed by in person panel interview with three managers. Interview focuses on technical and behavioral questions. You also meet with potential peers and the Director and VP if they are available.

Interview Question – NPV and MIRR questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You receive an offer letter- no real negotiation occurred.

Summer Intern - Analyst Programmer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at FedEx in February 2014.

Interview Details Got a call from the Manager to schedule an interview. I was provided with number to call on the particular time and date. Two Interviewers, both were nice but It was completely behavioral and was more of OneWay was communication. I assume they had a prepared list of questions and they were reading them and I had to talk about it.

Interview Question – questions were mainly on situations and little from resume.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Memphis, TN (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in February 2010.

Interview Details very standard. Panel interview consisting of 3 people. Asked various structured questions one by one. Nothing you can't find from an interview practice book

Interview Question – what's your weakness?   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

Orange, CA (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in March 2010.

Interview Details Three interviews before getting hired.

Interview Question – What is your worst quality ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was a good process.

Operations Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at FedEx in February 2010.

Interview Details Series of Behavioral questions. Ensure you can cite examples

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation

Interviews for Top Jobs at FedEx

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx interview questions and advice. All 232 interview reviews are posted anonymously by FedEx employees and interview candidates.