FedEx Interview Questions

Updated 20 Apr 2015

2.8

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx (Coventry, England) in August 2012.

Interview

Quite relaxed competence based interview with 2 managers. Began with standard questions such as tell me about yourself, what do you hope to achieve.. Ended the interview with the opportunity to sit in with a customer service rep and listen to a few calls to get a feel for the role.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you have dealt with a conflict of interests   Answer Question

Accepted another role

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FedEx in July 2011.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter from Linked In for this position, I was sent for an interview and then found out three weeks later that they wanted me to start

Interview Questions

• What was my most complex employee relations case to date?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Higher hourly rate

Senior Customs Clearance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx (Heathrow, England) in January 2010.

Interview

Be confident & do your homework. Know about the company . find out about your strengths & Weakness , Area to improve .Also have your 5 year roadmap for your career . Where you want to be in next 5 years.

Negotiation

FedEx do not negotiation with Salary

Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedEx (DFW, TX (US)).

Interview

Standard behavioral interview. panel interview where usually 3 managers take turns asking situational questions. each question presents you with a problem or asks you to recall a time where you encountered a situation in your life or work history. What might have been the problem? what you did, did it work? what you learned. use the STAR method to answer these questions.

Interview Questions

• If you encounter a customer who was dissatisfied with our service, what might be some actions you could take to help this customer resolve their problems?   Answer Question

Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Very straight forward basic questions. Friendly interviewers and just want the most dedicated & punctual people perfect for the job. Did the phone questions first and then was scheduled a interview with two of the hiring managers at the station and told they would contact me back once they got everything checked in.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FedEx (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was good. Be prepared to give detail examples of your work history. Also have 10 years of employment known for application process. Come early...some locations require you to get thru security and walk a distance before getting to interview site.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had multiple stakeholders in one room and needed to convince them all of new company objective   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer letter was prepared but prior to offer letter I had stated my min. requirements.

Regional Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Asking about our working background and they are not interested to hire anyone...Their like just do daily work...better don't go for interview in fedex uptown. .totally wasting of your time...starting salary very low RM1800. .

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx in March 2015.

Interview

I applied Online. Got an email to schedule a technical phone interview. The interview was average, not hard and not easy. It is a mix of behavioral and technical problem. The behavioral problem was just general questions. Technical problems include math word problem.

Interview Questions

• Describe the last project you did and what is the effect of that project.   Answer Question

Fed Ex Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Phone screen then phone interview then 30 minute in person interview with 2 people. I then went into another room and then i took a brief competency test. The overall process was fairly straight forward and nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever not get along with a coworker and what did you do to rectify the situation   Answer Question

Swing Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, FL (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx (Leesburg, FL (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Very detailed. I was asked 9 multiple-part questions and in each I was asked to give specific examples, all regarding previous experience that would translate to courier position. There were two managers asking the questions alternatively and the took notes the whole time.

Interview Questions

• "Name an instance in a prior position in which you were required to follow procedures, list procedures and consequences if procedures were not followed, be specific"   Answer Question