FedEx Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

Senior Customs Clearance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Heathrow, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, England

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in January 2010.

Be confident & do your homework. Know about the company . find out about your strengths & Weakness , Area to improve .Also have your 5 year roadmap for your career . Where you want to be in next 5 years.

FedEx do not negotiation with Salary

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Coventry, England
    Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in August 2012.

Quite relaxed competence based interview with 2 managers. Began with standard questions such as tell me about yourself, what do you hope to achieve.. Ended the interview with the opportunity to sit in with a customer service rep and listen to a few calls to get a feel for the role.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you have dealt with a conflict of interests   Answer Question

Accepted another role

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at FedEx in July 2014.

There is no interview process. It was extremely easy and painless. All you have to do is pass your drug test and background check. It is almost impossible to not get the job.

Soft Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in July 2014.

Interview went well. I had 3 rounds. First round was aptitude. Second one was Computer Test and it had some questions related with graph and pivot operations. Last was personal interview

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pittsburgh, PA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx.

Applied online and received a call for a phone interview 3 days later. Then went to the corporate office in Pittsburgh for an interview with 2 people. First given 30 minutes to prepare a presentation explaining why they should choose you and how you plan to succeed in this role. Then they read a series of questions from a booklet, all of which seemed to have the same answer. A lot of "tell us about a time when..." and they always wanted more and more details even when there weren't any. I found the whole process tedious and annoying and was counting the seconds until the interview would come to an end. After the interview it took 3 weeks before I heard anything back about the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person? How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Senior Paralegal Interview

Casual interview. Very outgoing. Easy to talk to. Unfortunately this position required a certification and I do not have one. They assured me they would call back for a different position when available.

Call Center Agent Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in January 2011.

Applied online, Phone screening interview which lasted 5 mins.
    In person interview - computer test first then an interview with two manager for 20 mins. I was asked to job shadow with one of the rep for 10 mins. I came back into the room, they offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, I was looking for a pt job.

Business Sales Field Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at FedEx.

-Initial phone interview with screening agent to discuss basic background and credentials.

- Face to face panel interview with your manager and two other area managers. Panel interview consists of a 10-15 minute presentation on data either provided that day or two days prior. Followed by 6 behavioral questions and some general interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you encountered an aversion in the sales process, how did you deal with the aversion and what was the outcome.   View Answer
    Very slim margins for negotiation as an outside hire.

Handler Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at FedEx in May 2013.

Basic no interview The process is fairly simple. HR calls you and from that point you have the job. It takes a few time to apply though. Not worth the headache. Look for something else instead of waiting on Federal Express to call you for a review of you skills and qualifications.

Interview Questions
    • None. Just a call from Hr asking about your experience thats about it.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in November 2012.

To get your first job at FedEx as a package handler all you have to do is be alive and not be a felon. Having a car is helpful but not a must have if you know someone working there. Being a manager means you need to go through the normal series of interviews asking the questions you can find on a simple Google search about 'generic interview questions'

Interview Questions
    • What industry periodicals/materials do you read to give you insight into the business and an idea of where our company/industry is going down the road?   Answer Question
    They give you a piece of paper that is a contract where you will not seek a change of position within the company for 18 months. It also says your salary they are proposing which you can negotiate but good luck with that. They have all the power and a number of other applicants to go to if you get to picky.

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!