FedEx Interview Questions

2.9

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in August 2012.

Quite relaxed competence based interview with 2 managers. Began with standard questions such as tell me about yourself, what do you hope to achieve.. Ended the interview with the opportunity to sit in with a customer service rep and listen to a few calls to get a feel for the role.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you have dealt with a conflict of interests   Answer Question

Accepted another role

Interim Senior Human Resources Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FedEx in July 2011.

I was approached by a recruiter from Linked In for this position, I was sent for an interview and then found out three weeks later that they wanted me to start

Interview Questions
    • What was my most complex employee relations case to date?   Answer Question
    Higher hourly rate

Senior Customs Clearance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, England

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx in January 2010.

Be confident & do your homework. Know about the company . find out about your strengths & Weakness , Area to improve .Also have your 5 year roadmap for your career . Where you want to be in next 5 years.

FedEx do not negotiation with Salary

Graduate Role Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

fill in questionnaire. Then phone interview. Then they will schedule a meeting with 2 managers. then come back for another interview with 2 managers before they make offer.

Interview Questions
    • business is faced with numerous issues and challenges. Please rank and describe the top 3 issues you believe are facing today and outline briefly the reason you think these are important. Please outline a strategy please outline a strategy to ensure these challenges are overcome and the business continues to achieve its mission. Who are our competitors and what do they do differently. How does that affect our business and what

Please describe your analytical and numerical skills and provide an example of when you have applied these skills
        Answer Question

Package Handler Part-time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisberry, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisberry, PA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedEx.

pretty easy they basically put every word in mouth since i cant really speak english that well. perfect job for paisas. it is hard work i can say that be ready to get cut with boxes sweat and suffer lots of back pain unloading trailer tires they probably weight 80 pounds each.

11.00 an hour

Field Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx in October 2014.

Excellent format with three interviewers. I enjoyed the rapport that was built and was incorporated through the rotational format with each manner asking me a question in turn around the table. Very relaxing and very informative.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you disagreed with a manger, what was it about and what was the outcome.   Answer Question
    none

Intern Interview

One phone interview, simple behavioral questions, no surprises, mostly asking about experience and personal qualities based on an individual basis. Very short phone interview, lasted about 15-20 minutes if even that.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

Panel interview, asked 10 questions dealing with my knowledge and experience of different financial problem situations. Looking for analytical skills, EQ and personality skills. Pretty easy interview like they already had someone else picked out for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell them my thought process for determining the total number of cats in America   View Answer

Center Consultant Interview

was very smooth and easy. Immediately after the in person interview I was asked for availability, and asked to start the following week. I did have to submit a couple of more information about myself, and was asked a couple of questions pertaining to my education.

extremely basic

Dock Worker Interview

Phone interview and a face to face. Very easy, straight forward questions about past experience and views on safety attitude etc. very nice supervisory crew. Great place to work except for the hours.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you knew someone was stealing, what did you do?   Answer Question