FedEx

2.9

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in August 2012.

Quite relaxed competence based interview with 2 managers. Began with standard questions such as tell me about yourself, what do you hope to achieve.. Ended the interview with the opportunity to sit in with a customer service rep and listen to a few calls to get a feel for the role.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you have dealt with a conflict of interests   Answer Question

Accepted another role

Interim Senior Human Resources Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FedEx in July 2011.

I was approached by a recruiter from Linked In for this position, I was sent for an interview and then found out three weeks later that they wanted me to start

Interview Questions
    • What was my most complex employee relations case to date?   Answer Question
    Higher hourly rate

Senior Customs Clearance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, England

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx in January 2010.

Be confident & do your homework. Know about the company . find out about your strengths & Weakness , Area to improve .Also have your 5 year roadmap for your career . Where you want to be in next 5 years.

FedEx do not negotiation with Salary

QA Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx.

Apply online and then you get called for interview. Interview is a group panel interview. Usually 2 - 3, which consists of management and HR. They take turns asking questions, and writing down your replies. For interview questions, you use personal expierences for the situations they ask you, you give the background, what you did and then the result

Interview Questions
    • Make sure you understand the position you are applying for, questions are related to tasks that you will be doing   Answer Question

Office Job Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx.

Interview was conducted by two people and was a situational interview, meaning they ask what you would do in given situations. They have a given script that they use, possibly with expected or desired answers.

Interview Questions
    • How did you/would you handle a disagreement with your boss   Answer Question

Package Handler Part-time Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

The interview process was very easy. I have had a lot of jobs and by far this was the easiest interview ever because all they asked was basic questions. For example, can you perform the job duties, do you have reliable transportation, are you ok with the shift you are scheduled, and so on just real basic yes or no questions. The they run your background but it takes about a month for them to call you back to give you the job offer.

Senior Business Applications Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx.

More than likely it will be a panel interview (the panel will always consist of three or more). The majority of the questions are situational question related to the function of the job.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle stress/pressure?   View Answer
    • What steps would you take to overcome a knowledge gap and ensure you still get things done on time?   View Answer
    There was a written offer and we negotiate up and additional six percent. It was a fair offer.

Graduate Role Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

fill in questionnaire. Then phone interview. Then they will schedule a meeting with 2 managers. then come back for another interview with 2 managers before they make offer.

Interview Questions
    • business is faced with numerous issues and challenges. Please rank and describe the top 3 issues you believe are facing today and outline briefly the reason you think these are important. Please outline a strategy please outline a strategy to ensure these challenges are overcome and the business continues to achieve its mission. Who are our competitors and what do they do differently. How does that affect our business and what

Please describe your analytical and numerical skills and provide an example of when you have applied these skills

Answer Question

Package Handler Part-time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisberry, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisberry, PA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedEx.

pretty easy they basically put every word in mouth since i cant really speak english that well. perfect job for paisas. it is hard work i can say that be ready to get cut with boxes sweat and suffer lots of back pain unloading trailer tires they probably weight 80 pounds each.

11.00 an hour

Field Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx in October 2014.

Excellent format with three interviewers. I enjoyed the rapport that was built and was incorporated through the rotational format with each manner asking me a question in turn around the table. Very relaxing and very informative.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you disagreed with a manger, what was it about and what was the outcome.   Answer Question
    none