FedEx

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Customs Clearance Specialist Interview

Senior Customs Clearance Specialist
Heathrow, England

I applied in-person and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in January 2010.

Interview Details Be confident & do your homework. Know about the company . find out about your strengths & Weakness , Area to improve .Also have your 5 year roadmap for your career . Where you want to be in next 5 years.

Negotiation Details – FedEx do not negotiation with Salary

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
Coventry, England

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in August 2012.

Interview Details Quite relaxed competence based interview with 2 managers. Began with standard questions such as tell me about yourself, what do you hope to achieve.. Ended the interview with the opportunity to sit in with a customer service rep and listen to a few calls to get a feel for the role.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you have dealt with a conflict of interests   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Accepted another role

Business Sales Field Account Executive Interview

Business Sales Field Account Executive
Houston, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details -Initial phone interview with screening agent to discuss basic background and credentials.

- Face to face panel interview with your manager and two other area managers. Panel interview consists of a 10-15 minute presentation on data either provided that day or two days prior. Followed by 6 behavioral questions and some general interview questions.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you encountered an aversion in the sales process, how did you deal with the aversion and what was the outcome.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very slim margins for negotiation as an outside hire.

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Engineer Interview

Assistant Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in January 2014.

Interview Details Had applied through college,initial test was of 170 marks.With questions more stressed on English usage,vocabulary and stuff.. Then next we had technical and hr interview.Difference between c and c++, how u manage ur teammates in a given project,tell why IT company, CEO of some companies

Handler Interview

Handler

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at FedEx in May 2013.

Interview Details Basic no interview The process is fairly simple. HR calls you and from that point you have the job. It takes a few time to apply though. Not worth the headache. Look for something else instead of waiting on Federal Express to call you for a review of you skills and qualifications.

Interview Question – None. Just a call from Hr asking about your experience thats about it.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Memphis, TN (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at FedEx in July 2010.

Interview Details It was a Behavioral interview with 6 questions and a 10min presentation prepared beforehand. 3 people interviewed including 1 person from Human Resources. It was 45 minutes long. Very friendly and casual. Very formal.

Interview Question – A close teammate stole something. What would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Material Handler Interview

Material Handler

Interviewed at FedEx

Interview Details very detailed the interview was fairly easy and self explanatory.the company was very helpful supportive with the interview. make sure u have most of the day free. be on time

Interview Question – the strength test was unexpected   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Package Handler
Saint Louis, MO (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in January 2010.

Interview Details Not really too difficult. Can you lift over 50lbs? Can you stand on your feet? How are you in a fast paced environment? etc. Since this is the lowest level job, the interview is the easiest of the process.

Interview Question – What is you worst quality?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details Typical interview situation questions. What would you do in this situation or what wouldn't you do. Very straight from out of the book. Not really relating to life.

Very Easy Interview

Package Handler Interview

Package Handler
Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at FedEx in January 2011.

Interview Details They gave me a call shortly after i had applied and asked me some brief questions and that was basically the interview. I showed up the next day in suit and tie thinking i was getting ready for the real interview when i was informed that i already had it.

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!