Ferguson Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated 15 Oct 2014
Updated 15 Oct 2014

2.8

Credit Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

First got an email from recruiter telling me about the position. I then applied for it. I first did an interview by recording about 6 responses. It was nice because I could start over if I did not like my response. Next I did a phone interview. Following that I did a site interview that was basically just hanging out with current employees and asking questions. It was a pretty easy process.

Not much negotiation

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, IN (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in September 2014.

Interview.. Driving test. Was told I would be notified after references all checked out.everything looked good to him two days later was told the had no use for me but refused to specifically say why

Interview Questions
    • Would I be willing to drive over the road to California and Texas and make the run in a 12 hr span..no elig just log book I felt he was pushing the run   View Answer

Showroom Sales Consultant Interview

First you meet the local recruiter with a face to face interview. If you make it passed that, then you will have 1-2 phone interviews. Last interview is with branch manager in the area that you could be potentially working.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Starts with a phone interview. First interview is just going over work experience and qualifications. Offered a second interview at the end of the call. Second interview was more behavioral questions (give me an example when...). Offered the final interview at the end of that call. The final interview is 2 days, consisting of cocktails and dinner. Next day is an informational session as well as 3 1:1 interviews.

Credit Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in August 2014.

I applied for the position on July 25, 2014 after seeing the sales trainee program on my alumni'a job site. I was not interested in sales, so I figured I would research the company for other opportunities. I was sold on the credit trainee program after reading the description and reviews about the program. I was contacted 4 days later by the recruiter to do a video interview. A week and a half later I was contacted for a phone interview which I was thoroughly excited about. A few days later I had my phone interview and was asked several question. They were pretty much the same questions from the video interview. At the end of the interview and after asking informative questions concerning the program etc, I was informed that the credit trainee program was not currently accepting anyone. The only program they were hiring for was sales. I was highly upset because I applied for the credit program and expressed such high interest in that program to be taken through all of that. I was told that I would contacted for the next interview. 2 days later I received the thank you blah blah blah email and good luck on future success. Waste of my time!!!!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in July 2014.

Excellent interview with a professional and intelligent interviewer. He told me a great deal about the company and the training plan and course of the initial period of employment. I left the interview feeling very good about the company and hoping I will get an offer. I am looking forward to getting on with a large company that has the ability to hire for a career track position.

I am not planning to negotiate. I just want a job. I would like to negotiate the salary to a higher level.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euless, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euless, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises in June 2014.

Started with online application via their website. Then, they send you a link to record answers to some questions. After that, there was a phone interview. Finally, a visit to the site to discuss program and get a tour of the facilities.

Overall, the interview process was fine. A little drawn out, in my opinion, but this position is not necessarily a high priority for them. I went through the entire process and then they told me they were not hiring the position at this time. Seems like a waste of time for everyone, but good to get a little interview experience.

Interview Questions
    • What are 3 goals you set for this year and how did you accomplish them?   Answer Question

Logistics Trainee Interview

Their in person interview process was one of the best i've ever experienced. First, the general manager of the distribution center actually gave me a very detailed tour of the warehouse and then we sat down and he did an excellent job of explaining the job description and responsibilities. After meeting with the general manager, I had my official interview with the operations manager in a very comfortable setting.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question is "would you be happy with working behind the scenes (behind a desk) or getting hands on in the warehouse?"   Answer Question

Sales Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

3 interviews. 1 video interview with re recordable questions, 1 phone interview, and then attend an event at a location with interviews with managers. Took about 3 or 4 months.

Interview Questions
    • Not many, maybe explain a time you went above and beyond for a customer and what the result was.   View Answer

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Ferguson Enterprises.

Interview process started with an easy phone screen that was used to get to know you better. After the phone screen was a webcam interview that was seven or eight questions and you are able to re-record answers. If you pass this phase, you are asked to fly out to a regional recruiting program that lasts two days.