Fidelity Investments Corporate Finance Intern Interview Questions

Updated 9 Jun 2014

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in February 2014.

First interview was about 30 mins, all behavioral, and conducted on campus. Received a call a few days later for on site interviews. Second round was two separate interviews conducted in a room with 12 others applying for the same internship. Never received any communication after that.

Interview Questions
  • No questions throughout the process were non behavioral, so no question was particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Did OCR - first round was with one manager who asked me basic questions about why you want the position, why finance, etc.

Interviewed over Skype for first round and by phone call for second round. Overall a good experience. Found out about if I received an offer the following Friday and accepted the following Monday.

Corporate Finance Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

For the first round interview process I had two thirty minute interviews, and in the second round I also had two thirty minute interviews both were on location

Interview Questions
    • Mainly behavioral based questions, no technical questions   Answer Question