Fidelity Investments

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Service Associate Interview

Client Service Associate
Kingswood, South West England, England

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in December 2013.

Interview Details Telephone interview lasting 30mins just the basics customer Service questions. Face to face interview with two managers. 1 role play, the personal and customer service questions finally HR interview questions.

Interview Question – Explain a time you failed and how did you over come it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Very Difficult Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
London, England

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in December 2013.

Interview Details maths tests online and then first round of interviews. First interview was questions such as 'what would you look for when analysing a real estate investment opportunity' and character questions. very nice woman. Second interview was straight into maths questions, no pen and paper allowed. More intense.

Interview Question – Maths questions in your head only such as if you have 14 doubles couples in a Tennis Tournament, how many knockout rounds do you need to have your winners.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details Quite dissapointing - the interviewer was a senior customer services executive, seemed to have very limited knowledge of the business itself, read questions from a list - it seemed like they were looking to hire robots who would simply follow instructions and would not even try to progress. But then again I guess in the light of what the job is it is understandable

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
London, England

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in November 2012.

Interview Details I had an interview in November with Fidelity those were the main questions:
Competency Interview, Questions: Why Fidelity? Why Buy Side? Tell me more about your Leadership Skills.
If you had one billion dollar where would you invest them? A problem that you had to solve in a team
Review all those questions and you should do fine

Interview Question – Not technical questions at this stage   Answer Question

Equity Research Associate Interview

Equity Research Associate
London, England

I applied online - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2012.

Interview Details I had a telephone interview for an internship at equity research at Fidelity. The interview was quite standard, with competency questions like in most other financial firms.

Interview Question – no unexpected questions   Answer Question

Equity Research Associate Interview

Equity Research Associate
London, England

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2009.

Interview Details I failed to make it to the next round, so I don't know much about it. As far as I know, the interview process should be very selective. That's all I can offer you.

Interview Question – What prompts your application for the job?   View Answer

Investments Analyst Interview

Investments Analyst
London, England

The process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in February 2010.

Interview Details Some behaviour questions, like teamwork, solving problem skill, being a fast learner etc. The whole interview took 45mins with one guy from HR and one guy from the business unit. Not much technical question involoved. The overall feeling of the interview was positive, but I did not get the chance to the next round. From the feedback I learned that I did not prepared more examples. I repeated some examples on different questions.

Interview Question – How you handle the teamwork working with someone you couldn't get on with   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Engineer Interview

Graduate Trainee Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details Three rounds of interview. mainly. Aptitude, technical and HR round. Asked the basic level questions for graduate trainee engineer. That was an quite good and ok for the freshers. Everything will finish within the time period.

Interview Question – Difference between c c++ and java   View Answer

Financial Representative Interview

Financial Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details What I experience:

First, an informational call with description of job responsibilities to see if you are a good fit. Second, I had an phone interview with one of the HR workers, and after the same interview I was invited to come in to meet with the managers on site. Then after the face-to-face interview with in a day I got the call for an offer. Not took long for everything, if anything I made the process longer because I was interested in different locations.

Interview Question – All straight forward situational questions. Just try to tell stories that about your personal goals, education, and work experience that relate to Fidelity's values/job requirements . Customer service excellence is HUGE!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Entry level.

Financial Representative Interview

Financial Representative
Covington, KY (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in July 2014.

Interview Details 2 telephone interviews with HR and recruiter. One on one in person interview with 2 department managers. The 3rd interview begins with an overview of the company, the site and the position you are applying for. After the overview is the actual interview, with 2 hiring managers

Interview Question – What was the best customer experience you have had ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Know the culture of the site and the company. Be prepared. This is an entry level position with many opportunities for growth. You are receiving paid training, and this is a phone job.

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!