Fidelity Investments

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Service Associate Interview

Client Service Associate
Kingswood, South West England, England

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in December 2013.

Interview Details Telephone interview lasting 30mins just the basics customer Service questions. Face to face interview with two managers. 1 role play, the personal and customer service questions finally HR interview questions.

Interview Question – Explain a time you failed and how did you over come it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Very Difficult Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
London, England

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in December 2013.

Interview Details maths tests online and then first round of interviews. First interview was questions such as 'what would you look for when analysing a real estate investment opportunity' and character questions. very nice woman. Second interview was straight into maths questions, no pen and paper allowed. More intense.

Interview Question – Maths questions in your head only such as if you have 14 doubles couples in a Tennis Tournament, how many knockout rounds do you need to have your winners.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details Quite dissapointing - the interviewer was a senior customer services executive, seemed to have very limited knowledge of the business itself, read questions from a list - it seemed like they were looking to hire robots who would simply follow instructions and would not even try to progress. But then again I guess in the light of what the job is it is understandable

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
London, England

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in November 2012.

Interview Details I had an interview in November with Fidelity those were the main questions:
Competency Interview, Questions: Why Fidelity? Why Buy Side? Tell me more about your Leadership Skills.
If you had one billion dollar where would you invest them? A problem that you had to solve in a team
Review all those questions and you should do fine

Interview Question – Not technical questions at this stage   Answer Question

Equity Research Associate Interview

Equity Research Associate
London, England

I applied online - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2012.

Interview Details I had a telephone interview for an internship at equity research at Fidelity. The interview was quite standard, with competency questions like in most other financial firms.

Interview Question – no unexpected questions   Answer Question

Equity Research Associate Interview

Equity Research Associate
London, England

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2009.

Interview Details I failed to make it to the next round, so I don't know much about it. As far as I know, the interview process should be very selective. That's all I can offer you.

Interview Question – What prompts your application for the job?   View Answer

Investments Analyst Interview

Investments Analyst
London, England

The process took a day - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in February 2010.

Interview Details Some behaviour questions, like teamwork, solving problem skill, being a fast learner etc. The whole interview took 45mins with one guy from HR and one guy from the business unit. Not much technical question involoved. The overall feeling of the interview was positive, but I did not get the chance to the next round. From the feedback I learned that I did not prepared more examples. I repeated some examples on different questions.

Interview Question – How you handle the teamwork working with someone you couldn't get on with   Answer Question

Visual Designer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview Details This was an intense interview with 3 different folks from the UX design team. But they were all very nice and it went well for me. Each person was from a different department/line of business. I looked everyone up on Linked in to learn more about them and their role.

Interview Question – Probably what is more important form or function?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I worked with a headhunter so I asked for more and they accepted

Investments Representative Interview

Interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview Details I was already in the branch, I was simply pormoted.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Morrisville, NC (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fidelity Investments in September 2013.

Interview Details You are first contacted by a recruiter from Veritude. They are very personable. They prepare you for the 2 hour interview process. Fidelity presents you with a Powerpoint demo about the company in a board room with about 6-10 other candidates. You are then taken one by one into a smaller room with 2 members of management for a 45 minute interview.

Reason for Declining – The offered schedule was 12pm to 830pm EST

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fidelity Investments

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!

Fidelity Investments Videos

Fidelity Investments – Why Work for Us?

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history and has grown to become a leading provider of a wide range of services, including investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fidelity Investments interview questions and advice. All 511 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Fidelity Investments employees and interview candidates.