Fidelity Investments Interview Questions

2.9

Technical Author Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tonbridge, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tonbridge, England

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Unusually for a contract role it was a two stage interview; but having said that it was straight forward with the latter being a "getting to know you" chat. The process was straight forward and there was only openness from the interviewers

Interview Questions
    • Wanted examples of systems and manuals / guides produced.   Answer Question

Senior Investment Data Analyst Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in February 2014.

I had two phone interviews one with the recruiter and the other with the department head both went well and I got invited on campus for 3 in person interviews. All the questions were around past work experience.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in December 2013.

maths tests online and then first round of interviews. First interview was questions such as 'what would you look for when analysing a real estate investment opportunity' and character questions. very nice woman. Second interview was straight into maths questions, no pen and paper allowed. More intense.

Interview Questions
    • Maths questions in your head only such as if you have 14 doubles couples in a Tennis Tournament, how many knockout rounds do you need to have your winners.   View Answer

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingswood, South West England, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingswood, South West England, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in December 2013.

Telephone interview lasting 30mins just the basics customer Service questions. Face to face interview with two managers. 1 role play, the personal and customer service questions finally HR interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time you failed and how did you over come it.   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Investment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online – interviewed at Fidelity Investments in November 2013.

After applying online and passing the online numerical and verbal test, I was invited for a telephone interview. The interviewer was very friendly and approachable. I was asked questions from my CV, my academic choices, work experiences. Why Fidelity? Why Investments?

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Quite dissapointing - the interviewer was a senior customer services executive, seemed to have very limited knowledge of the business itself, read questions from a list - it seemed like they were looking to hire robots who would simply follow instructions and would not even try to progress. But then again I guess in the light of what the job is it is understandable

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in November 2012.

I had an interview in November with Fidelity those were the main questions:
    Competency Interview, Questions: Why Fidelity? Why Buy Side? Tell me more about your Leadership Skills.
    If you had one billion dollar where would you invest them? A problem that you had to solve in a team
    Review all those questions and you should do fine

Equity Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied online – interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2012.

I had a telephone interview for an internship at equity research at Fidelity. The interview was quite standard, with competency questions like in most other financial firms.

Investments Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in February 2010.

Some behaviour questions, like teamwork, solving problem skill, being a fast learner etc. The whole interview took 45mins with one guy from HR and one guy from the business unit. Not much technical question involoved. The overall feeling of the interview was positive, but I did not get the chance to the next round. From the feedback I learned that I did not prepared more examples. I repeated some examples on different questions.

Interview Questions
    • How you handle the teamwork working with someone you couldn't get on with   Answer Question

Equity Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2009.

I failed to make it to the next round, so I don't know much about it. As far as I know, the interview process should be very selective. That's all I can offer you.

Interview Questions
    • What prompts your application for the job?   View Answer