First Busey Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at First Busey

Full-time Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at First Busey in May 2014.

Interview

They will check credit takes a day. I was asked to interview with the assistant branch manager. I interviewed and was offered a position within less than a week. Probably a day or two after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Was very simple interview was obvious questions they ask in former interviews I have experienced.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very simple I told them I was a college grad asked the range and chose the highest pay possible because this position didn't require a bachelors degree.

Securities Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at First Busey (Urbana, IL (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied online through the school website. Received a phone call that scheduled an in-person interview. The interview consisted of some behavioral questions - very typical interview questions. Took approximately an hour. Was not selected for a second round casual interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose your major?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had some conflict on a group project and how you resolved it.   Answer Question