First Financial Bankshares

www.ffin.com
  www.ffin.com

Candidate Interview Review

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abilene, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abilene, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at First Financial Bankshares in October 2011.

Applied online and received a call to schedule a phone interview within two weeks (which was very clever since the position was in a call center--it gave the perfect opportunity to show off the exact skills you would need for the job). The manager who interviewed me was extremely nice and professional.

Within about four days, I received another call to schedule an in-person interview. This interview focused less on skill and more on professionalism and demeanor. This interview was done by a different manager (probably so they could compare notes on consistency). After this second interview, I was walked around the call center and introduced to several employees.

On the drive home from this interview, HR called and offered me the job, asking me to come in as soon as the next day to accept the job and sign paperwork.

A background check, a drug test, a credit check, and being run through Chexsystems were all requirements for hire.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked what I would do if a customer demanded something that was impossible to deliver.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was not really an option.