FirstGroup Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at FirstGroup

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at FirstGroup in August 2013.

Interview

interview did not go well. One of the company representatives fell asleep when I was answering his questions which made the interview very difficult to do. The lack of respect for an interviewee made it extremely difficult for me to care about the company or the role.

Interview Questions

• The questions were of the standard nature. No questions seems to stand outto me as particularly difficult   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at FirstGroup in January 2009.

Interview

Interview was fine, however the company representatives were veyr bland. They lacked excitement for FirstGroup and therefore made it hard for me to get excited for the job.

Interview Questions