FirstGroup

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Operations Graduate Management Trainee Interview

Operations Graduate Management Trainee

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at FirstGroup in August 2013.

Interview Details interview did not go well. One of the company representatives fell asleep when I was answering his questions which made the interview very difficult to do. The lack of respect for an interviewee made it extremely difficult for me to care about the company or the role.

Interview Question – The questions were of the standard nature. No questions seems to stand outto me as particularly difficult   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Finance

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at FirstGroup in January 2009.

Interview Details Interview was fine, however the company representatives were veyr bland. They lacked excitement for FirstGroup and therefore made it hard for me to get excited for the job.

Interview Questions

Worked for FirstGroup? Contribute to the Community!