Fiserv Interview Questions

2.9

Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Fiserv in July 2010.

Use recruiters mainly. Jobs are strangley worded so sometimes difficult to locate through search. Hiring process was elongated by travel of execs but that is not an issue. Slow contract receipt. Most of the interviews I had were more like a discussion rather than formally structured questions. I know certain people internally interview in a much more structured way though.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think about the financial services regulation in Singapore? (no mention of singapore in job description!)   View Answer
    Total around 2 weeks. Pretty limited but they did flex salary and benefits

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fiserv.

First, there will be telephonic round in which they will test your basic technical and communication skills. After that you will need to undergo online test to check technical skills. After passing this round there will be 2-3 face to face interviews. Last but not least, there will be a HR round for package negotiation.

Interview Questions
    • You need to prepare WCF, ASP.NET MVC AJAX with deep undersatnding for ASP.NET requirements   Answer Question

Processor Interview

Phone interview then onsite interview. Everyone was very friendly. Questions were standard interview questions, not difficult to answer. I heard back within a week regarding their decision. Was offered the job but declined it.

Interview Questions

The pay was too low ($12/hr), and the hours were terrible (6 pm - 2:30 am).

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Fiserv.

Interview cycle met expectations at first: email contact, two phone screens, and then half day of panel interviews with people from multiple teams and groups. Everyone was friendly and professional.

There seemed to be a lot left unsaid when it came time to answer my questions. Answers seemed to hang in the air--didn't sound "final." Probes didn't work as expected.

I got offered a job two weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't difficult. I was a good match and had the requisite education, experience, and profile.   Answer Question
    Non-existent, since I didn't get an offer letter after I accepted the oral offer. If they canceled the position they hired me for before the first day, couldn't they have least told HR to call me and say so? If they didn't cancel it, why doesn't anyone answer my questions about the status of the job? , but FiServ never sent the paperwork. I was told "it's a little slow" so I waited and followed up every couple of weeks. The answer didn't change for six months.

If I didn't have the voicemail saved on my answering machine, I would have no record at all of getting an offer from them. Feels like a bad dream.

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fiserv in September 2014.

I was contacted by one of their HR partner from Linkedin. It took one month for me to speak to the hiring manager after I went through the first round with HR. The hiring manager was nice. She asked about my professional experience and why would I want to leave to current employer. No hard questions at all. Then one week later is the onsite interview, met with 2 managers, 1 director and 1 VP. All of them are very nice to me, I really like them. The interview was not hard, all about experience and behavior questions that you would expect in any interview.

Interview Questions
    • The only technical questions was: what is the difference between linear regression and logistic regression? It was too easy for a statistician.   Answer Question
    No space for negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Customer Care Interview

typical questions that are not out of the ordinary. I was lucky and was asked for the position within a few hours. there was no negotiating the price. it was take it or leave it.

QA Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Fiserv in August 2014.

The interview process is quiet complicated, cost me more than 4 hours. First of all, HR interviewed me with some basic questions about personality, career goals and etc. One round with two logical reasoning tests, then following some technical tests. Then technical staff interviewed and the last is the QA manager.

Interview Questions
    • not many difficult questions, but one of their technical staff is not friendly and so impatient.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Attended the interview for software developer staff position, very easy interview, interview was around 90 mins,
    was interviewed by four people, manager first, then two developers after that an architect in the end, they didn't ask many questions, only questions about HTML, front end, some simple questions in java and what are the different browsers used, mostly questions like did you work on this or did you work on that types.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Technical Test and 2 Technical Face 2 Face.
    In Technical Test There were 40 questions no negative marks.
    There was cut off whic was increasing rounds by rounds.
    Technical Test and 2 Technical Face 2 Face.
    In Technical Test There were 40 questions no negative marks.
    There was cut off whic was increasing rounds by rounds