Flowserve Applications Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

11 interviews

2.3

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ecatepec, México (Mexico)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ecatepec, México (Mexico)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Flowserve in February 2012.

It all begun with an interview with HHRR. Really short interview about general information and some English speaking skills. After that, I went straight forward to the guy who was going to be my supervisor. I had a general interview related to technical engineering (drawing with CAD) and metals mechanical properties. The manager wasn't available so I arranged a meeting with him the next day in the morning. It was a in interesting interview related to my personal life and my perspective about different topics. That same day I got, afternoon, I got the offer.

Interview Questions
Three months of evaluation, then full time contract.

Other Interview Reviews for Flowserve

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Moosic, PA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Moosic, PA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Flowserve in June 2012.

Interviewer asked for my project management history/experience

Application Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Flowserve.

Got recruited out of campus..have a technical written test...questions are fairly simple if you are thorough with fundamentals of fluid mechanics and turbo machinery..It is followed by a group discussion and final HR and technical interviews

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Vernon, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Vernon, CA (US)

Came in for an interview at the Vernon office. Interview went well but never heard back, even after I left several phone messages.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't really asked any difficult questions that I remember. They asked the usual tell me about yourself type questions, as well as what I did for my senior design project.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Flowserve in March 2011.

Through the company website or through internal employee referal network program

Applications Engineer Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Flowserve.

First they call me to have an interview with the HR Manager and I had a little meeting with he. Later he programmed a hydraulic test few weeks after. Then they told me I will have 3 interviews with 3 different división managers to talk about me, my skills and my character.

Because the income was better.

Application Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Vernon, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Vernon, CA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Flowserve.

Was interviewed by two senior engineers and an HR person. Questions asked weren't that hard. I thought I did really well and was told to expect a call within a week. But, unfortunately, I never heard back from them. Oh well, such is life you move forward.

Interview Questions
    • Again, the interview questions weren't hard. I remember one of the questions asked was how I dealt with a stressful situation where I needed to perform. Another question was to talk about things I had learned in one of my college courses.   Answer Question

Application Engineer Interview

The people who interviewed me were courteous overall. They asked questions ranging from my time management skills to how easily I would be able to pick up a software they used all the time. What really left me a bad impression of the company though was the HR woman that coordinated the interview. She did not keep her word about contacting me a week after the interview on my offer status.

Application Engineer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Flowserve in October 2011.

First interview at college campus with 2 employees of the company. Second interview with the recruiter/HR representative and a project manager.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any hobbies that relate or are relevant to the engineering field?   Answer Question

Application Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chesapeake, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Flowserve in January 2009.

Typical interview. You talk to a bunch of people and then are evaluated on a group presentation as well. You stay in the best hotel, I mean they treat you really nice. However dont be fooled by the way they treat you at the interview. Its a lure tactic. The HR lady wont even say hello to you after to accept the job. She is your best freind until you accept though.

Interview Questions
    No negotitations accepted. Offer is fixed.

Worked for Flowserve? Contribute to the Community!