Ford Motor Company Interview Questions

Updated 19 Apr 2015

Graduate Engineer Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ford Motor Company (London, England) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, did a couple of tests and got a phone interview a few weeks later. A lazy receptionist or HR lady with no idea at all about the role or anything technical at all typed a very brief summary of my answers. lasted around 20min and she barely typed anything.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for ford, a time when i led a group. a time when i overcame a problem   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ford Motor Company in February 2015.

Interview

online application -> online tests -> telephone interview

The online application is fairly standard, just competency questions. Similar to the telephone interview. Do some research on the company and the role.

Graduate IT Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

4 stages of the whole recruitment process. I was at final stage but did not get offer. Assessment day was ok, managing time during in-tray and presentation was a bit difficult. It is better to practice before the assessment day. Practice can make real difference. After the assessment day, I could do better if I could have more practice.

Interview Questions

• Interview was my best part, interviewer was very nice and helpful.   1 Answer

IT Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company (London, England) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online, Had a a phone interview then invited to assessment centre. Very friendly HR team. Made friends with the other candidates. My in-tray exercise went awfully bad which affected the whole day. Interview last an hour. Group exercise was the easiest.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I went through an assessment center with a written round, role play and an interview, after clearing the telephonic and computerized test

Interview Questions

• I found the written round to be the most challenging one. the rest were fairly simple.   Answer Question

Interview

Applied online, online tests followed and then a phone interview and then an assessment center.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ford Motor Company in September 2013.

Interview

After the competency based online application Ford invites for SHL numerical , reasoning and diagrammatic test online . Tests were pretty easy for me with 20 questions each and 20 mins . The results were intimated a few days later. Then you book a telephone interview slot. The telephone interview is very basic .Has four questions that are just competency based .following that is the assessment centre

Interview Questions

• explain a time where you solved a problem in a challenging situation ? sub question was what would you have done differently?   Answer Question

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgend, Wales

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Bridgend, Wales) in January 2011.

Interview

Two HR representatives in verbal interview following a by-chance telephone call with a former colleague who said Bridgend plant may be hiring, thought as a previous employee may be considered to no avail

Global Product Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Applied online to internship posting through university career center and received phone call to set up a phone interview at a later date (the following week). Interview was easy and composed largely of behavioral based questions including a general discussion about my interests and career goals. The whole interview took approximately 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were having difficulty working with one or more team members and what you did to resolve the situation.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)).

Interview

Interviewed with 3 Managers which whom i will work with and for. Very straight foward, very honest! No complaints. Ford definately takes the time to ensure those who condiuct intervies are trained. Got an email offer of employment followed by phone confirmation. My only issue i had was the interview started 45 mins late due to them finding qualified interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to accomplish a goal without all the resources needed to accomplish the job.   Answer Question